Need help defeating Savage Opress Boss

Omg can someone help me, all I do is die, my whole team by the time I get half way through.
On AGI challenge.

Replies

• Kill the minions first
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• I killed minions and the two bots surrounding him.
    Wth, he leaps and takes whole crews health. It's frustrating.
  • Use a healer or get an ally with old Ben to stop special abilities.
  • the droids surrounding him gives you health, don't attack them unless you lost health
    I will share what I do:
    1. attack savage
    2. then after he leap and gives high damage, destroy one of droid
    3. keep attacking savage, also use force heal from jedi consular (so your heroes will be at least yellow health)
    4. if savage still alive and leap once more, destroy another droid, force heal, and kill savage
    that should do it. I do it with 3 heroes: jedi consular, dooku, talia
  • Thanks I've never tried that, will give it a try, is that the same with other droids?
  • I kill the droids first simply because my luck after savage jumps. The droids attack me next killing me.. before i even get a turn. i usually can heal enough so that when he procs again im just out of health again... not dead

• The trick is making sure Savage is debuffed. Whether it is Talia's DoT or Dooku's stun, any debuff will put an Advantage status on Savage for massive extra damage. Combine that with the healing strategy Colt posted and you should find him much easier.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Okay here is a fool proof strat.

1. Focus everything on savage.
    2. When he takes your health to 1HP kill a bot to restore your hp
    3. Continue focusing savage
    4. Repeat step 2 if needed and damage Savage
    5. He SHOULD be dead by the time he uses his 1HP move again but if he isnt, use you consular heal and just continue attacking.

This may be wrong but every time Talia landed her dot skill on him it also cast an additional debuff that made all my attacks do considerably more damage.

His normal attacks are really weak. As long as you kill a bot right after his AOE, you won't have to worry about it

• Thanks I've never tried that, will give it a try, is that the same with other droids?

what other droids?
    there are only 2 droid with savage, both don't attack
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I think some people are doing this on Tier I, and some on Tier II. The second one is MUCH harder, in part because it takes several shots to kill the droids, and because he has a LOT of health.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Okay as I suspected, Tier II (which I just unlocked today) is MUCH different than Tier I. Why? Because in Tier I the droids never attack and in Tier II they do. So in Tier I, you can leave the droids, let him do his jump thing, heal up a bit and resume whacking him. If you try that in Tier II, he'll knock you all down to 1 HP and then the two droids will take out two party members. At that point, you're usually done.

So.. take the droids out immediately. And as someone said, applying any sort of negative status effect on him gives him a huge debuff. I use Talia (and hope it sticks) and also hope for a stun.
  • Thanks for the heads up on tier 2. Next time it rolls around, I'll keep it in mind. I need to get an extra healer for it I suppose. I only have consular and Talia, although I don't use her heal there cut she'll just kill herself.
  • Im2awesome
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thats why i said to kill the droids first.. lol cuz of tier II , guess i shouldve asked which tier

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    In theory you shouldn't need more than Consular and Talia. He only drops you to 1 HP. As long as the droids aren't there and you get enough up to survive his regular attack you are fine.
    What you want are stunners.
  • Thank you everyone for the help.
  • Blur
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The first time I versed savage I was nervous he aoe hit my guys and they all had maybe 20hp but luckily when he does my Jedi counselor and Luminara heal and I crush him I'm playing the tier 2 one:smiley: