Lando's Omega Upgrade to Double Down does nothing. It doesn't apply the 25% bonus damage.

blaz4me
16 posts Member
The damage remains exactly the same. Please to be fixing this . I just wasted 5 omega's.

Replies

• My officer said it did, however I did it last night and I noticed zero difference as well.

This should be in bugs and issues though.
  • Yeah dude had the same problem. I agree with above, move it to bugs.
  • i was 2nd round criting at 4950 & after Omega same
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Whats up with Chirpas call ally Omega? "All Ewoks attack"? Previous non-Omega is "3 Ewoks + 1 non-Ewok attack". Somethings broken.
    So, if non-Omega'd ability causes all of the Ewoks + 1 non-Ewok to attack, then ****?
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Pilot wrote: »
    Whats up with Chirpas call ally Omega? "All Ewoks attack"? Previous non-Omega is "3 Ewoks + 1 non-Ewok attack". Somethings broken.
    So, if non-Omega'd ability causes all of the Ewoks + 1 non-Ewok to attack, then ****?

I guess for missions if you borrow chirpa as second leader? also they could introduce logRay so it would be 5x attacking
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Currently at lvl 7 the tribal unity makes all ewoks (BUT chirpa) +1 non ewok atk. I was assuming that the omega would make chirpa atk as well. Which begs the question...would his omega tribal unity make dooku counterattack? Idk if i will upgrade it untill i know 4sho. That is currently a sic sic skill and coupled with daka, carries me on auto through whole galatic war start to finish.

So the omega should make chirpa atk also, question should be if that is so will it make toons counterattack him? And good gravy i hope its not bugged so a dooku would counterattack chirpa 5 times. But these questions gotta be asked.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Sorry got sidetracked but yes thank for thread was going to omega lando and holding off now...just wanted to put chirpa thing there too...will post it separately now
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    It's all ewoks "Assist" not "attack", so I was thinking chirpa would not assist himself. Drop in the last omega and let us know. It would be nice for the self TM.

But who knows, wouldn't be the first time a desc was wrong.
  • I just omega'd landos aoe and I swear it does less dmg now then before, it was hitting 8k's on the second round with offense up, but now it only hits 6900 tops with offense up. Pretty cheesed about it. Can somebody tag a Dev?
  • +1. Same experience here.
  • +1
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    also, Mr. Mustache should use his aoe on taunting targets. That's one the main problems with him
  • twaller
    123 posts Member
    MayCM wrote: »
    also, Mr. Mustache should use his aoe on taunting targets. That's one the main problems with him

This is the more crushing issue for lando. His AI should aoe when the enemy taunts still. Hell that is why I use him.

• Cogito
    94 posts Member
    +1
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Good timing finding this thread. Was literally about to log on and omega his aoe, so a big thank you OP!
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    I had the same deal with Lando. He does less damage after the omega on double down.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Let's test to ensure like the GS "bug" this actually exists.

I have a gear 11 Omegad Lando. If someone without the omega could also preform this test.

Use the bounty hunter challange so we have a consistent test environment and record his first attack crit and not crit damage and his second attack crit and non crit damage
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    I have a Lando with Omega and I've noticed the 25%. I went from around 5K to around 6K It's not a huge jump but it is working as intended. At least for me it is.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Lando is getting a 100% boost in the bounty hunter challange

He crits for roughly 5k as base damage against the B1 droids and 10k on the 2nd attack. So the 100% damage is applying.

It is likely that this is not a bug although there could be some random reduction in base damage but that is highly unlikely. If anyone has the non omega a be can test the bounty hunter that would be great.
  • Just fix the AOE while taunt not working please. @EA_Jesse
  • G9 Lando dropping 8500-9500 post omega. Was 7-8k pre omega