Prev13456
BentWookiee
4819 posts Member
edited June 2016
EA_Jesse wrote: »
Greetings,

Here are the update notes for today.

Characters
  • Jedi Knight Anakin is the daily login character for July.
  • Geonosian spy has been added to the game, and will be available via the Aurodium pack on June 30th
  • Tusken Shaman is available once again in Chromium Packs.
  • Character shards for Dengar are now available in the Guild Store.

General
  • The Profit Mining event has been removed.
  • The MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller will no longer appear in Shipments.
  • The MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner now has a chance to appear in Shipments.
  • Chewbacca’s Wookiee Rage ability now displays more information when he has the Maximum Health increase buff.

Events
  • The Credit Heist event is a new type of event that will appear on a random weekday. The first day of this event will start on June 29th. Here are some details on the event:
    • There is a level 50 and a level 70 version
    • Requires 5 Scoundrels
    • Each version (level 50 and 70) may be completed twice for free. 150k credits for each level 50 completion, and 350k credits for each level 70 completion.
    • The event will run for 15 hours each time it appears.
  • Assault Battles: Forest Moon – begins July 4th
    • Difficulty is tuned for level 78 players for the first tier and unlocks at level 75. The level 80 tier unlocks when you complete the previous tier and is tuned for level 80 players.
    • 8 waves of enemies, with wave 4 being a sub-boss battle and wave 8 being a boss battle
    • Requires Empire or Droid characters
    • Be wary of low health Ewoks

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50063/game-update-6-28-2016#latest
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    I just realized he is the only FTP or non whale toon that has some type of anti evasion abillities. It would be a big slap in the face if he ****. I'm not saying he should he OP but needs to be better then say Magmatrooper.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If he isn't meta changing then I'll be pretty PO'd. Dodge has been here for 3 almost 4 months and we need something new.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Costly too. Guild Shipments is no joke, that's a rough spot to buy him in.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Cool.
  • Winterbio
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm curious to know why 15h event? Couldn't it be at least 24h? If the event comes out while you sleep and you have no time to play before you go to work, you would come home and the event will be gone.
  • Options
    He's got pretty low potency, so will be interesting to see if tenacity down ever actually sticks...
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    xnngScH.jpg

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 2* CHARACTER I'LL EVER OWN! :hushed:
  • Options
    First run on anakin lead.. Promising changes!
    My gear 9 ahsoka went crazy with her basic lashing around 10K crits about couple of times.. Thank you EA/CG
  • Lightside47
    353 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse, I really appreciate doing a client restart in the middle of my arena time and taking minutes to restart, way to keep messing up. Don't you guys think it would be brighter to do it at the bottom of the hour instead of near the top. A reply would be nice.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Whats the price on the scanner?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »

2205 =/
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Costly too. Guild Shipments is no joke, that's a rough spot to buy him in.

Once i finish Luke there wasn't really anyone other to buy shards for other than JE. Probably use them on Dengar now. Buying raid gear with guild coins takes forever. Id rather try to win them in raids. You know how that is nebby.
  • Options
    Yep. He must be extremely good if they want to see me spending any guild currency on him..
  • PEZ
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else think the increased price of the scanner compared with the caller (1,400) plus the horrible RNG is just adding insult to injury?
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Yep thought all those gears would be at 1,400.
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    Options
    PEZ wrote: »
    Anyone else think the increased price of the scanner compared with the caller (1,400) plus the horrible RNG is just adding insult to injury?

I agree completely. For it to be more expensive that the furnace even, especially given it's easiest to get the other salvage for (no purples and mostly just gray gear), for it to be 600 more than a furnace is inexcusable. It's a complete money grab with no explanation, and also proves what I've long suspected which is that scanners are much rarer than any of the other raid gear despite almost every character needing them.

For example, I've done enough heroics to unlock Han and have 25 shards towards 6*, and I've only earned a total of 74 scanner salvage and no fulls in all that time. I've got over a dozen character gear locked by scanners as a result.

Can a dev please comment on why the cost is so much higher?
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Well, considering I only saw two callers in two weeks.....then again I only did the 50 refreshes each day.

It's really sad that we have to rely on RNG for a chance to spend money.
  • Options
    man... Anakin can hit hard now. now just to find the right synergy.
  • Options
    Lol @EA_Jesse ... Raising Scanners to 2205 after Furances and Droid Callers were 1400? Setting a precedent and then boosting the cost on literally the same "level" item? The greed is real!
  • Options
    My guess is is another Magmatrooper
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Why is Dengar not in Chrom but instead in Guild Store?

That's not what @EA_Jesse posted previously.
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »

2205 =/

That is some real draconian **** right there. Profits must be down.
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
  • Options
    Refreshed through 900 crystals, no scanner. #donespendingongame
  • Options
    Why is Dengar shards not in Chrom as promised?
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Reported by one of my guild members, that makes it the most expensive piece by far, several hundred over the 1,400 caller and the similarly priced furnace
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    That sucks though the furnace started at 2500 then got reduced
  • Options
    I see no event as promised, but my guildmates have the event. FYI. Anyhow, I don't have enough scoundrels to play anyhow.
  • Options
    ChaosDoom wrote: »
    Why is Dengar shards not in Chrom as promised?

Dengar was never promised in chrome.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    As expensive as the scanners are they might as well give them a permanent spot in shipments for two weeks. No way am I spending crystals refreshing then that many more if one actually shows up.

Wow.
This discussion has been closed.