PvP Line Up Advice

Keva
12 posts Member
Hey guys, i started this game 8 days ago and i'm loving it, i've just hit level 40, i've bought quite a few data cards, but i'm not 100% sure which characters i should use.
As it stands my current characters include:

4* Talia
4* Darth Maul
4* Ima-Gun Di
4* Hoth Rebel Scout
4* Grand Moff Tarkin
4* Clone Wars Chewbacca
4* Clone Sergeant - Phase I
4* Cad Bane
4* Aayla Secura
4* Lando Calrissian
4* Asajj Ventress
4* Barriss Offee
3* General Veers
3* Stormtrooper
3* Snowtrooper
3* Royal Guard
3* Qui-Gon Jinn
3* Princess Leia
3* Nightsister Acolyte
3* Luke Skywalker
3* Kit Fisto
3* Jedi Consular
3* Jawa
3* IG-86 Sentinel Droid
3* Hoth Rebel
3* CT-5555 "Fives"
3* Count Dooku
3* Coruscant Underworld Police
3* Ahsoka Tano
2* Teebo
2* Resistance Trooper
2* Jedi Knight Guardian
2* Greedo
2* Genosian Soldier
2* Nightsister Initiate
1* Ewok Scout
1* First Order TIE Pilot

Im also in the process of unlocking Darth Sidious, Luminara Unduli and Darth Vader any day now.
However i'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to this game, I don't know any tactics and just spend time upgrading and gearing up characters.
I'd be very grateful if anyone would be willing to tell me, in their opinion, what would be the best PvP team from that list of characters, and if you wouldn't mind explaining why id be grateful for that as well.
Ally Code: 328-448-972

Replies

• Keva
    12 posts Member
    It's called asking for advice
  • Use your 1 and 2 star characters exclusively, and I'll look for ya in the arena
  • Keva wrote: »
    Hey guys, i started this game 8 days ago and i'm loving it, i've just hit level 40, i've bought quite a few data cards, but i'm not 100% sure which characters i should use.
    As it stands my current characters include:

4* Talia
    4* Darth Maul
    4* Ima-Gun Di
    4* Hoth Rebel Scout
    4* Grand Moff Tarkin
    4* Clone Wars Chewbacca
    4* Clone Sergeant - Phase I
    4* Cad Bane
    4* Aayla Secura
    4* Lando Calrissian
    4* Asajj Ventress
    4* Barriss Offee
    3* General Veers
    3* Stormtrooper
    3* Snowtrooper
    3* Royal Guard
    3* Qui-Gon Jinn
    3* Princess Leia
    3* Nightsister Acolyte
    3* Luke Skywalker
    3* Kit Fisto
    3* Jedi Consular
    3* Jawa
    3* IG-86 Sentinel Droid
    3* Hoth Rebel
    3* CT-5555 "Fives"
    3* Count Dooku
    3* Coruscant Underworld Police
    3* Ahsoka Tano
    2* Teebo
    2* Resistance Trooper
    2* Jedi Knight Guardian
    2* Greedo
    2* Genosian Soldier
    2* Nightsister Initiate
    1* Ewok Scout
    1* First Order TIE Pilot

Im also in the process of unlocking Darth Sidious, Luminara Unduli and Darth Vader any day now.
    However i'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to this game, I don't know any tactics and just spend time upgrading and gearing up characters.
    I'd be very grateful if anyone would be willing to tell me, in their opinion, what would be the best PvP team from that list of characters, and if you wouldn't mind explaining why id be grateful for that as well.

I gotchu bruh I'm no hater.
    U want to break dwn your power levels meaning chars that hit the most but you will also need ppl who have heal i.e. such as Jedi Consular, Barriss, Talia etc... and Tanks such as Chewy(probably the best), then u bring in guys who's has counterattack such as Dooku, Aayla, Kit Fisto. In essence you need a well balanced team and observe the other guys squad strategically I hit healers 1st limiting their ability to heal for a couple of goes. Poggle The Lesser boost abilities so if u have him running thru lineups shouldn't be a real problem for you granted the fact that you have almost everybody lol
  • I run a high attack and counter team, but it has a low AI defense. For leaders I run Barriss Offee(along with the majority of player who have her) for the nice boost to overall health and heals. But I also like Sid's(boost to crit chance and crit damage) and Ima-Gun Di's (boost to defense and counter chance). I run with a Dooku, who will get off multiple attacks before the whole other team has even gone through once. He is also very OP for his sustainability as an AI. Darth Maul can hit like a truck if skills are leveled and can gain health, crit chance, and evasion upon opponent deaths and damage buffs and 100% turn meter refill on basic attack kills. For others, I like Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto.
  • What's the best tank to bring? It seems like evasion and defense are important. Plus, in PvP, you don't have the luxury have carrying all the healers. Talia's healing ability should only be used to save someone else since she uses up energy.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Keva
    12 posts Member
    At the moment ive not been using a tank, most people seem to use Clone Wars Chewbacca and he is very annoying to come up against in the arena
  • Unlock Chewbacca's healing ability and increase his health as much as you can. I'm currently farming his shards and run him with healers. I use Doku and Old Daka with them and have done well with that setup. If you're in it for the long haul I'd evaluate which characters go well together and can be farmed to 7*. I love my Barriss and even though I was lucky to get her and then pulled some shards for her I realize that eventually I may have to move on when considering using her at 4* over a 7* farmable character.
  • Keva
    12 posts Member
    Alright, at the moment my most powerful characters are:
    Barriss Offee
    Talia
    Darth Maul
    Aayla Secura
    Clone Wars Chewbacca
    with Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress not far behind, and I usually use Dooku or Barriss as my leader.
    Should I use those top 5 as my PvP squad or integrate my Jedi Consular to add for a second healer? Although Dooku isn't as powerful as my characters such as Aayla Secura i still find him incredible effective and it pains me to leave him out of my squad.