*Updated *Game Update - 6/28/2016 - Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Wait guys, the devs are solving the precraft issue, one bankrupt user at a time.
  • Gotta make up for all the revenue they lost from their screw up. The banned players that its.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Oh this is evil. I'm working my a.. off to clear all achievements. I only had two left..
    Missed ewoks when it came so in no way I can clear this new archivement. It will lie there and haunt me for the rest of my swgoh-life.
  • ChaosDoom wrote: »
    Why is Dengar shards not in Chrom as promised?

Dengar is in my Guild shop now.
  • Ok so the new Ani kinda sucks at buffing the squad. One small fix would be to the reckless assult. Keep the new changes but also add back the 100% buff on killing an opponent. So if you do get cocky and gamble not killing the other players you get exposed. But if you wait and strike with that move and kill a person like before the whole squad gets buffed.
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    Check Achievements - Forest Moon Event: Tier 1 completion gives 5k ally points and 10 vader shards, sounds similar to recent empire assault event where rebels were required characters.
  • 2205 crystals? Nothing like saying your sorry for precrafting than gouging your customers.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Costs are based on components, it's just a summation. Scanners take more purple parts.

Callers 1400
    Furnace 1615
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    What characters are used for this? It has 10 Vader shards up for grabs.
  • This was an error in the strategy post for Dengar, he is only available in the Guild Store.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • I didn't have a single droid caller show up in shipments!! Boo EA/CG!!
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    Opusone wrote: »
    Costs are based on components, it's just a summation. Scanners take more purple parts.

Callers 1400
    Furnace 1615

I don't think scanners take more purple parts than furnaces?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    LOL... The Android Caller did not even show up for me 1 time the entire time it was supposedly available in shipments! What's the point if we cannot purchase them?

@EA_Jesse
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Opusone wrote: »

Callers 1400
    Furnace 1615

Pretty sure Scanners are the easiest out of all of them to make and only take whites/greens.
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    What characters does this use, ewoks or rebels? It shows 10 Vader shards up for grabs.
  • Ok, please answer me this. Why the huge price hike for scanners in shipments? By all accounts, furnaces take more to craft, callers take about the same. So....please explain to me the hike?
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    ubn87 wrote: »
    Oh this is evil. I'm working my a.. off to clear all achievements. I only had two left..
    Missed ewoks when it came so in no way I can clear this new archivement. It will lie there and haunt me for the rest of my swgoh-life.[/quote/]
    Android never got an ewok event ... Or did they! O.o the achivement is there for both ios and android i m assumming that the event will be back soon...(or next year)

Dengar got added to the guils store LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Are you guys drunk or something? Only zhe best char are in the guild shipments.. Rey EE ima J.e RT i need to farm those guys and you added dengar there great i guess i ll mever own him past 2* until next year...

Scanners cost 2.1 k are you kidding? scanners are has much needed has furnaces Except that can get furnaces more then scanners from the raid..

Scanners SHOULD have the same price has droid callers since they both onky require 50 raid gear and the rest is BLUE

Way to go ea scammers! Make it fair by putting a HUGE price tag on an iteam that will be needed 72 times and with the increase of Char's you guys are adding it will go up to 100 in no TIME

@EA_Jesse could you do something on the price tag!
  • It should use Empire characters.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    They cost more??! That's so dumb
  • Nobody knows it was unannounced.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    It's Ewoks: ASSAULTED my guess is Empire.
  • MrJx3 wrote: »
    They cost more??! That's so dumb

Yep. 2,205 crystals. There is absolutely no reason for this other than people need them more
  • It should use Empire characters.

This is what I am thinking. The Empire event used Rebels so the forest moon event may use Empire.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member

Android never got an ewok event ... Or did they! O.o the achivement is there for both ios and android i m assumming that the event will be back soon...(or next year)

Dengar got added to the guils store LOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Are you guys drunk or something? Only zhe best char are in the guild shipments.. Rey EE ima J.e RT i need to farm those guys and you added dengar there great i guess i ll mever own him past 2* until next year...

Scanners cost 2.1 k are you kidding? scanners are has much needed has furnaces Except that can get furnaces more then scanners from the raid..

Scanners SHOULD have the same price has droid callers since they both onky require 50 raid gear and the rest is BLUE

Way to go ea scammers! Make it fair by putting a HUGE price tag on an iteam that will be needed 72 times and with the increase of Char's you guys are adding it will go up to 100 in no TIME

@EA_Jesse could you dO something on the price tag!

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    That's terrible. They should cost the same as the other raids gear.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Wait what!?!?!?!? Wasn't raid gear going to cost 1400 crystals since when did they spike that????
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Doesn't look like it's been announced yet. Could be Ewoks and Rebels--or it could be Empire and Sith, and we're assaulting the Ewoks.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This was an error in the strategy post for Dengar, he is only available in the Guild Store.

@EA_Jesse Is there an error in the scanner price also?

Furnaces take 50 raid gear and 50 purples. Scanners take 50 raid gear and a few easily farmed gears.

I don't understand the crazy increase in price.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Scorn wrote: »
    That's terrible. They should cost the same as the other raids gear.

Furnace takes more to build too. But the differences is, scanners gate more toons for most people. Thats the only reason I can think of. They know tons of people need scanners more than anything else
  • Highway robbery!!!
This discussion has been closed.