*Updated *Game Update - 6/28/2016 - Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Okay enough is enough. Gloves on.

Cliff notes

1. Cap guild coins and hopping to further slow down gear progression
    2. Charge an obscene amount of $$$ for a piece of raid gear in shipments.

3. Everything we do from the moment we log in is to increase our characters power and synergies in order to win in arena. That's the whole driving force of the game.
    4. The AI is embarrassing. Complete joke. What the heck is the point of arena then?

5. Instead of addressing the major flaws in the game to restore balance and playability, you release extra cash grab bull.

How long can you keep this poor business practice up? Really. How long.

You cap raid coins and slow down gear progression even further and then of course up the cost of a piece of raid gear... good one.

I don't think anyone is fooled at this point.

We all know the real reason you changed hopping/coin caps is because you wanted to slow the gear progression down even further (it was already painfully slow) In order to then charge even more obscene amounts of $$$ for a piece of raid gear. Congrats. Bravo!

Then amongst all of this you throw us a buffed up Anakin to excite us and distract the people from the disgraceful greed that is taking place. Good one.

Where do you go about getting away with charging this obscene amount of money (after countless disgusting hiccups). I mean even the Core Fundrmental of the game (arena) isn't even working properly.

The AI is a complete joke, I mean seriously it's currently terrible beyond belief.

You release a shiny new magical character that is magnificent and powerful in arena in our hands yet goes to complete useless under AI control?

Let's take Sun Fac for example. Why would he EVER choose to spiteful strike( gain Health attack) when he is FULL HEALTH instead of his basic browbeat for example which could debuff a taunter?? Isn't that the whole magic of the toon in the first place?

Why is my QGJ for the past month trying to use humblibg blow to dispel FORESIGHT?? Really? That's a thing.

Just to keep this post brief I won't even go into the other countless issues you can be addressing instead of throwing another cash grab at the community. 0 integrity, 0. You can't possibly think to sustain this kind of business practice.

-.-

• cby
    105 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse

Wondering if raid gear will continue to be available in shipments past this 8 week cycle?

i.e. will mk V droid callers be back in shipments in 6 weeks or are they gone from shipments for good? same for scanners, mk 6 nubian disks, and maybe even furnaces (different cuz they were in shipments from the beginning anyways and seem to be most common raid reward)

If this was genuinely a solution for pre crafting, why not take the RNG out of it and offer every player the opportunity to purchase 2-3 of each raid gear in a week - just give them a special spot in shipments and keep them there for a week. And then don't offer them again so that raid gear is raid gear as intended...yes, those who pre crafted would still get more (which is still the case currently) but at least it would put people on a closer to level playing field in arena and raids.

Instead it's become RNG roulette with ppl spending $$ for refre$he$ and has made raid gear just another thing that can be obtained with $$.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Did you mean something along the lines of "the gloves are coming off" ?
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    I like the game! Its fun! Always influx i like my crystals from my payouts! :) i hope they don t change anything except the price of the nubian disk

I m sponsored by ea :wink:
  • I can taste the salt from here.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    +1000000 before thus thread gets nerfed.
  • NoTime
    15 posts Member
    its ea what do you expect? earning money is not enought.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    The title of the post made me laugh.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Maybe they'll make good defensive AI a future crystal purchase, I'm thinking 7,501 is a fair price for that one maybe, but it only comes in a pack where you can get slightly above average AI about 80% of the time, and decent AI is a 15% drop, good AI at about 5% drop chance
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    I'd pay a vault for good AI, take my money pls
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Yep. +1. Level the field.

For the record, I suggested putting the gear in shipments. I almost regret that now.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    It's just bad rng right? Confirmation bias?
    Lol
    We're suckers
  • Has it ever been proven that the game makers have actually nerfed a character without announcing it? I haven't been a regular reader of the forums for long so I don't know if I'm just ignorant, but wouldn't they let us know if they were cutting power or potency or something for a specific character rather than doing it under our noses? Has this ever happened before where people called the devs out on a nerf and then they admitted to having done so?

Gimme a little SWGOH history lesson! I'm genuinely curious here.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    MessySiege wrote: »
    Has it ever been proven that the game makers have actually nerfed a character without announcing it? I haven't been a regular reader of the forums for long so I don't know if I'm just ignorant, but wouldn't they let us know if they were cutting power or potency or something for a specific character rather than doing it under our noses? Has this ever happened before where people called the devs out on a nerf and then they admitted to having done so?

Gimme a little SWGOH history lesson! I'm genuinely curious here.

When Yoda got nerfed, I don't remember if they announced that or not, but it was a HUGE nerf.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Poe. Speed/gear nerf. Good times. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    98% of all the char got nerfed when they added protection
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    Title
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Yea the update happened just before my refresh and he showed up, bought him and unlocked
  • RogueHS
    148 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I need to learn to read patch notes thoroughly. Don't know how to delete a thread either... Sorry for the sht post
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Why start the scoundrel event 1 day before you unlock a new scoundrel with daily logins. They could have waited one more day in my opinion. I'm at 4 scoundrels at the moment so can't play it. My guild store refreshes in 6 hours so I really hope I get his shards then
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    Finally an Empire event! I was hoping it would be Empire and First Order, but Droids are cool as well! Got a full level 80 7-star squad ready! <3
  • soooo what will the rewards be for the ewok assault? ewok shards?
  • In the two weeks the droid caller was available I have seen ONE in my shipments. Is that what EA considers to be a high chance?

As for me, pre-crafting issue has been solved propperly...NOT
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    2,205 for a scanner?..
    Don't blame us to call you greedy when you do this things... furnages requires 50 purples more and they are at 1605.
    Explain us this price increment, if not greed!
  • It's not about being greedy. It's simple market mechanics. Several guilds do not get guild bank coins anymore. So they are not able to raid and hence cannot collect guild currency or raid only gear. For those guilds such gear can thus only be acquired in shipments. this imbalance of supply and demand leads to increased prices. Simple as that...
  • Teebo leader still buggy DEVS!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    LordBonas wrote: »
    It's not about being greedy. It's simple market mechanics. Several guilds do not get guild bank coins anymore. So they are not able to raid and hence cannot collect guild currency or raid only gear. For those guilds such gear can thus only be acquired in shipments. this imbalance of supply and demand leads to increased prices. Simple as that...

Did you get your economics degree with a box of milk?
    Not able to raid lol.. your math is bad.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    New Events, some good bugfixes, this would be a good update but the scanner price is another low blow in the raid gear disaster.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    LordBonas wrote: »
    It's not about being greedy. It's simple market mechanics. Several guilds do not get guild bank coins anymore. So they are not able to raid and hence cannot collect guild currency or raid only gear. For those guilds such gear can thus only be acquired in shipments. this imbalance of supply and demand leads to increased prices. Simple as that...

Did you get your economics degree with a box of milk?
    Not able to raid lol.. your math is bad.

'Degree'? What is that?

Fu and have a nice day!
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Hate to ask, sorry, but does the forest moon event require droids / empire toons? Or am I getting mixed up with something else? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.