Scoundrel Event Request Start Date

13Next

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Its a free event.
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • TravNasty wrote: »
    So let me get this straight...you removed the profit mining event which was available to everyone and are replacing it with different profit event in which only those players with 5 scoundrels can participate?! Does capital games and ea just hate us? Oh wait that's right, they just want more of my money :/

Dude, you get infinitely more credits from this new event. Profit mining was useless.

• Dengar can be unlocked today! Just did it, got my last shards from the guild store!
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    if you were doing the profit mining event before, you should be thanking this update for making you stop.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Well I hope a max Lando and 4 star G6 L70 chewie can do this event as my Cad bane, Dengar, and Greedo are level 1.

I trust the stash
  • Newsletter gone

Newsletter said: Event starting on 29th June at 7a.m .
    Now we have 7.16a.m. alrdy, but no sign of the Event.

thanks for continually messing with us these last months!
  • Newsletter gone

Newsletter said: Event starting on 29th June at 7a.m .
    Now we have 7.16a.m. alrdy, but no sign of the Event.

thanks for continually messing with us these last months!
  • TravNasty wrote: »
    So let me get this straight...you removed the profit mining event which was available to everyone and are replacing it with different profit event in which only those players with 5 scoundrels can participate?! Does capital games and ea just hate us? Oh wait that's right, they just want more of my money :/

Dude, you get infinitely more credits from this new event. Profit mining was useless.

Dude, you cant get any credits from this event if you don't have 5 scoundrels
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I had to unlock Dengar from the Guild Shop. I was lucky he appeared this morning.