Declared a war to all of us. Only today event time and scanner's price

Prev1
Tomek
327 posts Member
edited June 2016
New event started now will end exact at the moment when we will receive 5th char needed to participate in this event. OK , if the war declared to us , we will fight .
Post edited by Tomek on

Replies

• You can get Denar shards in the guild shop. :)
  • Think positive--> the event is easy so i do appreciate 1m free credits a week ;)
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Think positive - when you will receive Dengar you will not have 1 second to start event because it will finish in the same moment. Is this a result of positive thinking ?
    This is clear message : we have you in the .... (autocensored)
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Tomek wrote: »
    New event started now will end exact at the moment when we will receive 5th char needed to participate in this event. OK , if the war declared to us , we will fight .

Mate stop playing if you think EA/CG does this on purpose. Why play this game take a breather.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ... maybe I like a challenge ... maybe without it I be discouraged ... maybe this war is this what we all need ? Nothing can unite this hard like common enemy.

Very good our situation is described here : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/48206/anybody-else-getting-bored#latest
    and one decision , no more bored but many new emotions .... what's a pity , bad emotions.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Boba, cad bane, greedo, chewie, lando, mob enforcer are all scoundrels and all currently available. You don't need dengar...
    No. It never showed up for me. And now I will miss the event because of Dengar not unlocking in time. I have 4 7* by the way.
    Duckoo wrote: »
    Boba, cad bane, greedo, chewie, lando, mob enforcer are all scoundrels and all currently available. You don't need dengar...
    They're also impossible to unlock in 6hrs. I was counting on Dengar unlocking and now I will miss it.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    You can get Denar shards in the guild shop. :)
    No. It never showed up for me. And now I will miss the event because of Dengar not unlocking in time. I have 4 7* by the way.
    They're also impossible to unlock in 6hrs. I was counting on Dengar unlocking and now I will miss it.

So do it next week. And the week after that. And 60 consecutive weeks after that.

The world isn't ending if you miss it for one week.
  • DarthHernia
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Naecabon wrote: »

So do it next week. And the week after that. And 60 consecutive weeks after that.

You've never played an F2P have you?

EA messed up. We didn't. We prepared for it and still get locked out. What's there to defend?

I must ask why so many counted on dengar when it was clear you get him at end of the month and the event was announced to start at 28th with possible delay. There is always the next time and that 1m isn't game breaking between you and those who got the reward like me. ;)
  • Remember to ready your empire/droid teams for july 4th event against ewoks and now that you know don't complain that you haven't been warned! ( i have 1 droid myself but can probably finish it anyway);)
    It was expected to last more than 6hrs.

Also if you think $1m isn't a lot of money, are you not at lv80?
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member

EA messed up. We didn't. We prepared for it and still get locked out. What's there to defend?

When did EA ever set a specific date that this would be going live? In what way did they mess up? Because they didn't meet an arbitrary timetable YOU set in place?

FTP means you should be happy you have an event to look forward to in the future that you can complete every week starting next week.
  • TrojanX
    13 posts Member
    Think positive - when you will receive Dengar you will not have 1 second to start event because it will finish in the same moment. Is this a result of positive thinking ?
    This is clear message : we have you in the .... (autocensored)

Actually there is a 3 hour time gap.
  • DarthHernia
    200 posts Member
    edited June 2016

When did EA ever set a specific date that this would be going live? In what way did they mess up? Because they didn't meet an arbitrary timetable YOU set in place?

FTP means you should be happy you have an event to look forward to in the future that you can complete every week starting next week.
    So not having a specific date is a good thing? You'd rather not have enough information to make your own decisions? You'd praise EA for purposely withholding information from you? Or any other paying customers?

What kind of *informed* customer are you?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    The kind that likes to make apologies for a big business with a track record of poor customer relations. That's what kind.
  • Tomek wrote: »

But... But... But... We were given a couple weeks notice of the requirements for this event. There's 5 scoundrels available between PvP, GW, and Cantina, and everyone already has Chewie.
  • Kabbes wrote: »
    The kind that likes to make apologies for a big business with a track record of poor customer relations. That's what kind.
    Nah, doesn't sound like an apology. More like victim blaming. It's always a fellow customer's fault until your turn to draw the short stick.
  • They told us on the June 24 Community Update:
    "There will be a new event that we’re aiming to have go live on June 28th (please note that this date could shift slightly). This will be the new Credits event that we had previously mentioned."
    Actually the event delayed a little bit...
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    I for one am grateful for the event. I used Chewie, Nute, Lando, Cad and Boba. The level-70 challenge was hard at first; I had to try it a couple of times, but isn't that the point of a challenge? I was very happy with it overall and am so glad to have had a chance to wheel out Nute, who'd previously been languishing, unused in my roster like a chocolate teapot. Nice to find a use for him.
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Why did no one level scoundrels? Are you all just following the leader blindly?
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    The update informed about 28th was the first strike . The author has had good info when the additional char be ready to use. The date have been projected especial for make us furious.
    Have you seen this event at 28th ? No. Today at 29th , and especial stared and ended the only way to not meet new char for use in it.
    Very good hint to prepare useless 6th Mob. Ha ha ha. Is it from company's employee?
    The second event can not be compared. Everyone have droids and empires. Often on 7* except Vader.

The problem with guild coins (my guild does not receive it every second day) was an accident during the work. The date for new event was clear strike in our face. Who do want to prepare second cheek for next strike and will be happy after ?
  • Goosy wrote: »

Mate stop playing if you think EA/CG does this on purpose. Why play this game take a breather.

OP might be getting carried away, but EA did indeed "do it on purpose", they chose the start date and they are as aware of the dengar activation date as we are. And it's irrelevant that he is in the guild shop. so was the mark V droid caller and I never saw it.
    This isn't "war", as the OP exaggerated, but it is low.
  • Divona
    117 posts Member
    It is obvious. Even Dev mentioned on reddit that they are testing this event and how it affects giving out more credits. It is low from them to lock out many of us from this event just to "test" on live servers by putting it before Dengar unlocks. And dont even start on me asking to use guild store. His not in mine btw.

We dont even know if this event comes back as it is now. Could be possibly nerfed next time and then you wasted a lot effort gearing and unlocking scoundrels. So this is basically a test for them by not allowing too many participate.
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Tis is just a entertainment game, nothing more nothing less.

If it's getting people this worked up then you really need to start focusing on more important things in life.

I only have Chewy and a fresh Cad, I'm not even close to being bootyhurt about it. There will be other events with other requirements.

Tip of my hat to the players who ignored the meta and farmed scoundrels because they liked those characters. This ones for you.
  • This is interesting *grabs popcorn* :#
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member

Lol!
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    The world isn't ending if you miss it for one week. FTP means you should be happy you have an event to look forward to in the future that you can complete every week starting next week.
    I have played many games before, paid and free. I play games because I like to play them. I started to play this game in May and do quite well for someone who hasn't got a dime to spare (I'd gladly pay some if I had some). I don't have a week to make up for, but months - compared to some players. Do I look at it that way? No. There are others that started after me. There's always someone who is behind me, always someone who is up front. So what? That's what gives me the drive to keep going.
    I've adopted the quoted attitude and have a lot of fun. I look with surprise to the posts in this forum, so much hate and anger. While I understand people feel like that at times, I don't understand it if the hate is seemingly the only TOV people use to express themselves when things aren't going their way.
    Must I hate and be angry too to state my opinions, or is it still OK to calmly say: "well, I cannot join this event, but others can, I hope they like it, and I'm looking forward to the moment I can, too"?
    It feels like asking for a little less hate and anger, for some basic decency, would initiate a flame war here.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    ShatterlingPurslane,
    there is no space for love in the GWGoH. The company is doing all for farm the hate between us. The only first sample is precrafting. They prepared a situation to build gigantic privileges for small group of players. The rest are at once in loss position for weeks or months. And what we have after moth of silence ? The possibility to buy items for real money. It means the small group of users earned real money , the same they do not have to spent for items they collected earlier. This is the first sample ...
    The last is projecting the date of event start and free char finishing for this event... it has had to be intended .
  • You give a perfect example. "The company is doing all for farm the hate between us." There's absolutely no rational basis for that statement. I for instance see a developer that communicates with us at least weekly, that tries hard to deliver a fine game, and -in my opinion- is succeeding at it, while dealing with a never ending wave of negativity.
    This event has to start sometime. There'll always be some people who aren't yet ready for it. So to please them all, the event must never be started.
    Oh, and precrafting. Really, still? I never even had a chance to do that, I started too late. That means I'm even more behind the precrafters than you. Can you now get over it? You have the advantage over me, you see.