Real Sith of Genius SWGOH Live Stream - Wednesdays at 8pm ET

Finity
309 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hey everyone! My name is Finity, and I am an Officer in The Mighty PSi (a T7 Heroic raiding guild) and been on the forums here for a while and I love it. One thing my friends and I like to do is have fun discussions about the game and help those that are coming along. Our guild is part of a larger community of guilds called the Rebel Base; and while we are not playing the game (work work) we are having discussions about it on the Rebel Base discord, as well as having just general fun conversations. We have formed a group called Real Sith of Genius, and today we are doing SWGOH live streams in order to help those who are working their way up to level 80 and also to have discussions about changes and theorycrafting with veterans of the game. The live stream will Wednesdays at 8pm ET and will be about 60-90 minutes long. The show will be hosted by Rangerj1999 and co-hosted by myself (Finity). We hope you can join us tonight, and feel free to hop on our Discord and chat with us throughout the day as well. Whether you watch the live stream or the recorded stream after, drop by the discord and give us your ideas on topics you would like discussed in subsequent streams and whatever feedback you have to make our stream better.

Hope you can join!
- Finity

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/RealSithofGenius
Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
Post edited by Finity on

Replies

• This is really awesome!
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hey guys,

What Finity said is correct..and we are excited to launch our first show tonight!! I encourage everyone to come and hang out as we discuss current things happening in the game as well as other subjects important to new and veteran players...and basically to watch and listen as we make complete and utter fools out of ourselves.. trust me it will happen!!

So stop by tonight and come join the chaos and fun...with some knowledge thrown in!!

Sincerely

Rangerj1999
  • SithStu
    52 posts Member
    Bump the jams!
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    There will be music in the background! =)
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Stream will be starting shortly!
  • ROFL werent u guys lordskunk's "b-words" so what happened u guys decided to leave him dry and then stole his idea of doing live podcasts on youtube? :p
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    EleNiggle wrote: »
    ROFL werent u guys lordskunk's "b-words" so what happened u guys decided to leave him dry and then stole his idea of doing live podcasts on youtube? :p

Umm... we were never his b-words, so your premise is incorrect and the rest can be ignored.

I do appreciate that your trolling of a post from more than a more ago is bumping our thread though, so thanks! We stream pretty much weekly on Wednesdays at 8pm ET. Hope you can join.
    YouTube: Real Sith of Genius.
    Post edited by Finity on
  • it's ok to be someone else's b-words guys, theres no shame in it :D
    i guess you don't want to talk about it in public, i understand ;p
    gl with ur youtube channel ^_^
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    EleNiggle wrote: »
    it's ok to be someone else's b-words guys, theres no shame in it :D
    i guess you don't want to talk about it in public, i understand ;p
    gl with ur youtube channel ^_^

Glad that being in that position has worked out for you because it sounds like you are talking from experience. As for me, I will pass on that. But thanks for the bump again!

Edit: The original post has been modified to be more current since this was a thread bumped from June.