Bronzium card surprise

Yesterday i was buying some bronzium cards and suddenly a 4* Ima-Gun Di appeared. And after that 15 Ashoka shards. Awesome :)

I hope my luck spree continues forever XD
:D

Replies

• Hey that's a nice pull, I also got a nice surprise when I dropped a 4* Bariss back in December and just most recently a 4* Poggle. Both from bronzium data packs, it is totally possible to pull 4* Toons from these bronze packs but the chance stands relatively low at 1-5%
  • Also what level are you? and are you going to be using Ima-Gun as a main character in your lineup? If he would eventually be your squad leader I'd love to be an ally as Ima-Gun is a great addition in light site battles (he is great at destroying droid teams)
  • MaceMazer wrote: »
    Also what level are you? and are you going to be using Ima-Gun as a main character in your lineup? If he would eventually be your squad leader I'd love to be an ally as Ima-Gun is a great addition in light site battles (he is great at destroying droid teams)

I'm level 60, but i'm sorry i won't use ima- gun di ah the moment as a leader. There are a lot of jedi counters un the arena like sidious, dooku, cad bane etc... But i'm using it as a leader for the lightside battles because i have a nice jedi team ^^
    MaceMazer wrote: »
    Hey that's a nice pull, I also got a nice surprise when I dropped a 4* Bariss back in December and just most recently a 4* Poggle. Both from bronzium data packs, it is totally possible to pull 4* Toons from these bronze packs but the chance stands relatively low at 1-5%

Wow congrats, barris4* and poggle 4*, awesome! What rank are u? I want these 2 toons ^^.
    Hey that's a nice pull, I also got a nice surprise when I dropped a 4* Bariss back in December and just most recently a 4* Poggle. Both from bronzium data packs, it is totally possible to pull 4* Toons from these bronze packs but the chance stands relatively low at 1-5%

hehe you're % is way off, it's deinfitely less than 1% to pull a 4*. You just got lucky.
  • @Kenobi_tansi I'm level 60 and depending on what I'm doing at the time (either playing through cantina, GW or arena I sometimes have Bariss set to my squad leader) she's only 4* but maxed out on gear
  • @AligatorSam Really? I was doing some in depth reading on this forum not too long ago and those were the general % I was seeing for dropping a 4* toon from a bronzium pack? Maybe the two I managed to pull are a little more rare than others?
  • Really? Then me and my buddies are unlucky, we wrote all our pulls down to see.
  • Great pull! I think the % is closer to .5% to pull any character regardless of star count, but it sure is nice when it happens!
  • I pulled a jedi guardian the other day pretty happy but im saving my points up currently at 6k but will save a lot more when they add new toons to the bronzium area ;).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I pulled a jedi guardian the other day pretty happy but im saving my points up currently at 6k but will save a lot more when they add new toons to the bronzium area ;).

Good shout, didn't think of that :) thanks
    @Kenobi_tansi I'm level 60 and depending on what I'm doing at the time (either playing through cantina, GW or arena I sometimes have Bariss set to my squad leader) she's only 4* but maxed out on gear

Yes I sometimes swich sidious and phasma, ima has a powerfull leader pasive but I have to upgrade him to 5* at least. I have 4* anakin, 7*lumi, 6*ashoka and only 2* quigon.