Thanks for the 1,000 guild coins! **Dev Comment**

Replies

• So most of us missed out on 20+ Han shards, 120 salvages or 3 full Raid gear pieces, several lower gear pieces, and up to 3360 guild currency.

I do hope that we will be compensated for this, because 1000 currency doesn't even put a dent it in. Furthermore, if the currency was pushed out to all players, that just puts guilds that weren't affected even further ahead of us!
    Not to mention the 3000+ exploiters of only claiming it twice getting further ahead
  • Thank you for the currency and the clarification Jesse!!!
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    150k a day? Is this a typo?
  • 1000 coins is no where close to what was lost in a heroic raid... Very lame and pitiful attempt at an apology in this case
  • So most of us missed out on 20+ Han shards, 120 salvages or 3 full Raid gear pieces, several lower gear pieces, and up to 3360 guild currency.

I do hope that we will be compensated for this, because 1000 currency doesn't even put a dent it in. Furthermore, if the currency was pushed out to all players, that just puts guilds that weren't affected even further ahead of us!
    Not to mention the 3000+ exploiters of only claiming it twice getting further ahead

Shoot, I forgot about those!
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • This wasn't nearly enough. Not even close to what we missed out on.

Try 2000 more guild coins, a handful of Han shards, and Raid Gear

and this time ONLY FOR THE GUILDS EFFECTED
  • Love the free apology stuff. Crystals, guild coins excellent! Never been effected by client restart. Quitting of my arena game before payout is not a big deal. Thanks!!
    More for the Dengar pile
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Fher wrote: »

So you're telling me there's a chance..
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Thanks for the free coins!

+1000000000

Agreed, 1,000 coins does not equate to what would have been earned if this whole debacle had not happened.
  • C3POwn wrote: »
    Fher wrote: »

So you're telling me there's a chance..

It's making it so guild hoppin works I think.

You can still get only 600 per account. Maxing at 30k

But for Guild Hoppers, if you're dedicated enough, you could get to 150k
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member

So most of us missed out on 20+ Han shards, 120 salvages or 3 full Raid gear pieces, several lower gear pieces, and up to 3360 guild currency.

Agreed, 1,000 coins does not equate to what would have been earned if this whole debacle had not happened.

But how many times have you gotten free crystals when you haven't been affected. I think the mass distribution of compensation makes sense long term as most people aren't affected by each bug but overall the compensation becomes significant
  • d3tox
    71 posts Member
    This is an absolute joke. I cannot believe you bothered to post this.

+1000000000
    Greg1920 wrote: »

So most of us missed out on 20+ Han shards, 120 salvages or 3 full Raid gear pieces, several lower gear pieces, and up to 3360 guild currency.

But how many times have you gotten free crystals when you haven't been affected. I think the mass distribution of compensation makes sense long term as most people aren't affected by each bug but overall the compensation becomes significant

I personally never ever received free crystal without being affected! Mass distribution of compensation is a slap in my face!
  • Greg1920 wrote: »

I believe once, I am typically affected by the issues, bad luck I guess. I would happily give back the 500 crystals I received from that one non issue in exchange for all the lost raid gear/shards/currency.

I can buy more crystals, I can't buy any of this stuff.
  • This proves there is great concern for players.

You missed out on 3 raids? Who cares here is 1K of garbage for your trouble. What a joke!
    Bye Forums.
  • Thanks Jesse for taking up this issue for the players!!!
  • If the 1k is a start then ok but if that is all for missing 3 raids and another day of full 30k GC then this just a big **** slap to the face to all your customers and people who keep supporting this broken game because our love for Star Wars is too great. Seriously don't take advantage of people like that because you might **** off the wrong people and you can use your imagination.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We sent out the Guild Coins as an apology for the recent issues that have been occurring since we implemented the cap on Guild Bank Currency.

Also, for those that did not see my reply in another thread, we're temporarily putting the Guild Bank Currency cap to 150k a day until we can get a more permanent solution in place.

Thanks.

So then we are back to guild hopping and alt farming. And for this we get a paltry 1k coins? I don't want them. I can't be bought off that cheap.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    "So long so long... and thanks... for all the fish!"

Don't leave us you ****!!!!!
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We sent out the Guild Coins as an apology for the recent issues that have been occurring since we implemented the cap on Guild Bank Currency.

Also, for those that did not see my reply in another thread, we're temporarily putting the Guild Bank Currency cap to 150k a day until we can get a more permanent solution in place.

Thanks.

@EA_Jesse how will CG ensure leaderboard integrity in July, seeing as the 30k daily limit had to be reverted (glad of this since we were effected by the coin bug as well).
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Thanks, that much closer to 7 star piggy. :)
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Naecabon wrote: »

@Naecabon Thanking them? Whoa, wrong thread I think. Ha

Anyways, thanks for the guild coins. Always nice to have something extra
  • M9silent wrote: »

Speaking of something extra, all of your opponents will have alot something extra in terms of raid gear with this rule revision.
  • But, if you can click it TWICE, don't! ;)

You can click twice, just not 3 times.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Altfactory in full swing! I can hear the gears turnin' now! ; )
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    M9silent wrote: »

Speaking of something extra, all of your opponents will have alot something extra in terms of raid gear with this rule revision.

While I sympathize with those affected by the exploit (really I do), I'm not affected. My shard is not filled with those that did this. Either morals or time zone issues or raid being completed in that time frame. Either way, no one in my shard has exploited. I pay attention.

Sorry if yours did. I am very out spoken about exploiting, so I am sorry. I am just happy to receive something that I wasn't necessarily going to.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member

There won't be further compensation I am pretty sure.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    150k/day limit? With a Disclaimer that the alt factory is forbidden and future incidents will result in bans for those who do it, right?? I mean it is now officially considered an exploit now isn't it? There was basically a blanket pardon for those who did it and the game was fixed to prevent it but this 150k per day limit means people can exploit again. You should have banned every one of the members of each guild that did it already but since that didn't happen, at least be explicit that this temporary increase of the daily limit isn't a green light to exploit and cheat again. @EA_Jesse
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV