Who to farm next from the Cantina store?

I already have Ahsoka, Fives, Daka, & QGJ at seven stars.

I'm trying to decide between working on Poe (currently 5*), Hoth Rebel Scout (currently 4*) or unlocking Boba Fett and staring him up.

Which would be the best one?

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Dude, Boba Fett, hands down. How is it a question? ;)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • It depends on future events and if you want to participate or not i reckon. Personally I have all those aswell, and am currently working on Hoth Rebel Scout, because I am 1 rebel short for the upcoming Rebel and Clone event (because apparently STHan isnt a Rebel lol). If you need an extra scoundrel for the credit event then go Boba, even though hes rubbish haha
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    TinMan22SS wrote: »
    It depends on future events and if you want to participate or not i reckon. Personally I have all those aswell, and am currently working on Hoth Rebel Scout, because I am 1 rebel short for the upcoming Rebel and Clone event (because apparently STHan isnt a Rebel lol). If you need an extra scoundrel for the credit event then go Boba, even though hes rubbish haha

St Han is a rebel, we just don't think he should be
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I don't think Boba is rubbish, and there's quite a few calnging pots and pans for him to be the next re-work.

But yes, you should look at your teams to prioritize. Or, just admit, Boba is the best.

"You want this.... don't you?"
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • TinMan22SS wrote: »
    It depends on future events and if you want to participate or not i reckon. Personally I have all those aswell, and am currently working on Hoth Rebel Scout, because I am 1 rebel short for the upcoming Rebel and Clone event (because apparently STHan isnt a Rebel lol). If you need an extra scoundrel for the credit event then go Boba, even though hes rubbish haha

Never thought about the Empire event. I only have Leia, Ackbar, Han & Fives for that. My Scoundrels need too much work. It would take more credits to get a team together than I would get from the event.

• I like boba but hrs scout is the way to go great utility to have
  • I have 7* scout. Lvl 76/G9. He has nice random single stun then a follow up second basic attack. I used him up until I got my jawa engineer for the droids. Only toons I have at 7* are them and him.
    He is cool in my fantasy realm. However, I also farmed up general grievous just Togo with the droids.
    Scout is alright .
  • Boba Fett might be nice if you need someone for the scoundrel event, Poe is good if you need strong tanks for the challenge (not that anyone ever complains about not being able to do challenges), HRS is good if you want an okay stun and rebel synergies.

Overall, they're all about the same, with the exception (as others have mentioned) that Boba Fett may one day get reworked and therefore be advantageous to have. So, prolly him, but really whomever you want.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    I already have Ahsoka, Fives, Daka, & QGJ at seven stars.

I'm trying to decide between working on Poe (currently 5*), Hoth Rebel Scout (currently 4*) or unlocking Boba Fett and staring him up.

Which would be the best one?

Save the credits.. You already got the best Five, daka and QGJ. Don't listen to noob.
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Storm trooper (For the Empire!)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    I don't think Boba is rubbish, and there's quite a few calnging pots and pans for him to be the next re-work.

But yes, you should look at your teams to prioritize. Or, just admit, Boba is the best.

"You want this.... don't you?"

Lol I am on the buff boba train and I only have 16/80 shards of him lol but it would give me a reason to farm more scoundrels because I only have Chewie lol I am going to farm Dengar Like a maniac

BTW to the OP scout is amazing in my eyes, He has stun he can give TM to the hole team he is fast and I mean really fast thanks to his TM gain and TM on enemys death (omega) I really like this toon and once he is 7* I will add him to my Raid squad