GW, back to insane mode?

Prev1
Apoc
172 posts Member
So..... What the truck happened? GW was finally fixed, and then some ninja stealth patch comes out last night that breaks it again? To where GW goes right back to the annoyingly long and difficult version it once was. What gives EA?

Replies

• Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Nah not as hard as before, but a bit harder for sure
  • My node 9 was a PITA, but node 12 was a cakewalk:
    https://youtu.be/yILLwilx2JI
  • Yeah there's a significant amount more of the 80/G9-10-11 teams again. Not impossible but not a fun surprise either.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    3, 6, 9, 11 are tough. The rest are easy. A little trick is to run a lesser team at each hard node to make them use all their specials then bring in your best team and finish them off.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    They better revert it back to what it was a couple days ago. This is ridiculous
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • 3, 6, 9, 11 are tough.

I'm wondering what the new logic is - I had evenly matched opponents at 6, 9 and 11.

10 was medium (5k below me) and 12 was a 3star, greengeared lvl 78 team. Rest was the pointless auto fights we had yesterday.
  • I had not finished my gw from the previous day, so I played through twice. The second run each node was harder.
  • RAYRAY wrote: »

I agree
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I like it - 3 evenly matched fights, a few moderate ones and about 6walkovers.
    Think they found an OK balance between the "too easy" and "too hard" players.
  • GuyfromSyracuse
    993 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Here is a case of disparity in it though... Unfortunately I had the counter, infinite health opponent

https://imgur.com/a/9pOIw
  • Something is up for sure. Just had really tough nodes 7-11 wondering whether my battered roster could do 12 only to be faced with a lvl 79 gear level 2 generic squad. What the f...?
  • It is back to tough. And since my team power went beyond 34K, it is lot more harder than before. Continuous gear 10 RG make the GW extremely difficult.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I thought I was the only one who faced a brick wall... My Last 3 nodes faced against 38k power teams... I'm still on the last node up against QGJ, Rey, Leia, RG, 5's (all Gear 11/10). My max Arena power is 33k and I doubt I'll finish this GW.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Reverting it back would be ideal. It's not necessary at this level. Plus, I can easily say that majority of the player base was quite content with the previous GW difficulty; not this bull ****.
  • RAYRAY wrote: »

Or what?
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Or what?

Or else they're getting chucked in the trash compactor.
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    Has anyone seen a response from EA about this yet? I have not found one which makes me think it was intentional.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Nope, did not revert. Wasn't too challenging overall.

They should tell us these things in advance though.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I had 3 star teams in 11/12 but tougher teams from 5-9

Lando soloed my last two nodes
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    CapnnRex wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a response from EA about this yet? I have not found one which makes me think it was intentional.

No responses yet from what I can gather.
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I think definitely harder. I just hit 80 after the reset today. My GW final battle was waaaayyy over-powered compared to my best team. My team is all G8-9, lvl 80, 7*, only 2 omegad abilities on 5s. I faced Rex,Rey,Phasma,5s,RG. 1 G9 (think it was RG), rest 10-11. They had 12 abilities Omegad. Sent my whole freaking collection leaving my A squad just trying to get rid of Rey & RG. Got it down to Phasma & 5s, but my team was wiped by then, first GW can't finish in quite a while.

Just checked the power level on the team...38229. My arena team is 33566.
    Post edited by Dawnofdeadeye on
  • CapnnRex wrote: »

Maybe they're still trying to figure out what went wrong so they have an answer abs resolution, instead of just telling us something went wrong without an explanation.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    CapnnRex wrote: »

Maybe they're still trying to figure out what went wrong so they have an answer abs resolution, instead of just telling us something went wrong without an explanation.

You're funny, they are too busy counting cash and probably don't know anything is amiss
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    It's annoying. Can't finish. All my squad defeated.
    Node 11, lvl 80, 7*, can't remember the squad
    Node 12, lvl 80, 7*, gear 10, rey, doku(L), GS, QGJ, RG. Power About 36.0000++ .Nightmare.
    My toon lvl 77, gear 8, 7*. Arena power 29.000++

Never before can not finish GW.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Bad day to be the Emperor. Final match ending..

bahb7.jpg

Never anger a Dark Wizard...

• I threw everything I had left at nodes 11 and 12. I failed with fives and Phasma remaining on 12. I was out geared in both matches. One step forward two steps back I guess.
  • my node 12 was a level 79 3 star team with no protection. I kinda like the new GW
  • Xvim
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    My final node has to be the top guy in PvP from some server. His "weakest" character was a phasma at 7600 power. The others were Anakin, Kit Fisto, Rex, and Alya all over 8000. He killed every character I have. I managed to take down two of them but didn't even drop KF's armor down...
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Every day there is some new screw up. Honestly I'm hoping a new game comes out that can grab my attention like this one. I'm ready for a change at this point.