Is Savage Oppress worth grinding?

As the name suggests.. Im close to getting Darth Sedious with the help of arena tokens.. Currently sitting at level 36.. Just wondering should i keep continue grinding Darth Sedious to rank him up till 5 or 6 -star or should i try n get Savage Oppress if he's good enough to make an impact in a team?

Replies

• I would probably continue with Sidious until you have him at full 7* rank.

Opress is more of a tank that can do decent damage but Sidious has more utility with his Heal Immunity debuff..He also does more damage but doesn't have as much HP as Opress, but his Sadistic Glee skill allows him to heal up quite a lot each time someone dies.
  • Slushie wrote: »
    I would probably continue with Sidious until you have him at full 7* rank.

Opress is more of a tank that can do decent damage but Sidious has more utility with his Heal Immunity debuff..He also does more damage but doesn't have as much HP as Opress, but his Sadistic Glee skill allows him to heal up quite a lot each time someone dies.

Thanks man.. That was helpful... So i guess i'll try n max out Sedious then :smile:
  • Darkcloud wrote: »
    Slushie wrote: »
    I would probably continue with Sidious until you have him at full 7* rank.

Thanks man.. That was helpful... So i guess i'll try n max out Sedious then :smile:

No worries, good luck with it man :)