Anyone here played WoW?

Might be a random question just wondering if anyone played on Spinebreaker back in the day.
You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas

Replies

• I was playing for some years but in another server.
  • No
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I did for a couple years... Been a long time. The only thing I miss is slow falling off a Griffin and pyroblasting an unsuspecting farmer. Real world pvp is fun stuff. I did not raid very much... Too much commitment
  • Yes still do on monday/tuesday having Hellfire Citadel heroic on farm. Can't wait for Legion.
    currently at Auchindoun but moving with guild to Runetotem on alliance side.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Ramzi/simple
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I was gladiator first 3 seasons then quit due to work and life. Finished my doctorate playing WoW. Lol, you would be surprised how many times we talked about raids or pvp on in patient rounds!
  • @Jedisplice haha that's golden about the wow talk at work, a familiar sound ;)
  • My old guild was almost all doctors of some degree. PharmD, MD, DO, DDS, Law,Engineering etc, we had some chiropractors even lol. Many computer science guys too.
  • I played when lvl 60 was the cap. Night elf rogue. I was the top rogue in my server in pvp and pve, in one of the top guilds... good times. The game messed with my life tho. I was addicted for a little over a year.
  • I was Tortheldrin
  • Taragor, Bloodelf Paladin back in the day. Raid leader for my guild. Finally quit after the big changes that came with Cata release. Just didn't feel right anymore and life was becoming way too second nature. Moved to Old Republic and felt the samex burnout. Decided to just get out into the world more often. Now thanks to these dang mobile games, I take it with me into the world.../facepalm

In regards to wow talk, I was once walking through a store and a woman said "hey tara" ....I turned and she was answering her phone.

Pretty much quit soon after that lol
  • I quit after WOTLK, played a little bit of cataclysm but arena basically died, and the game just became a boring chore. Also probably outgrew it, since I played from 07-10, cant imagine ever playing that game again.
  • Couldn't imagine playing myself after I quit when MoP was launched in the first few months.
    Now with some old friends raiding casually, I don't mind spending a few hours a week (2 evenings) on WoW and nothing to do besides that (no farming, no grinding, no gearing). Guild is relaxed and doesn't force you to do this.