^.^ Nice guys MERC group at your service! Over 275 heroic raids assisted!! ^•^

Replies

• Our guild (Greedos in Speedos) is in P4 of our heroic and have 65 percent left with 1 day left. Is this something you guys could help us with. I still have to convince my guild to do this, but I think I can. Wanted to check if you guys could help first?
  • My guys troll my thread and were able to help out pocitaces pretty quick.

We have 5 raids scheduled in the next two days. Let us know if you'll need a bit of help and we'll be glad to coordinate. Even if we can't make it, we know guys who can!
  • Guys, can you help with T7 please? We are on P4 with about 10% left. Guild name is BothanElite and it is open so no invite is necessary.
  • UCK038
    10 posts Member
    can u guys help we have a t7 goin and have half left on p4
  • Hey guys! Thank you for letting us participate in your raids! It's been awesome. Please contact my Line or PM me. We have had some people pretending to be one of our guys and leaving guilds with bad impressions. One even got kicked because he was not listening to directions. I cannot ensure a positive experience if someone who isn't myself or my friends contacts you. Information is in the first post. My Line ID is Obiwankeoki. Thank you!
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks everyone for your support!
    If you need help, please contact myself by PM or Line ID at Obiwankeoki.

Also, if I am unavailable, please contact my friends. Forum names Leandrovv, Hershbathens, Rubic06, kingken85, shizznitt22.

Line IDs hershb, vanjito22, Leandrovv, Blackfyr3.

Thanks again!
  • Glad to help if Obi is unavailable.
  • Rubic06
    68 posts Member
    It has been a busy weekend, but I'm certain that we can help those that are still in need. Feel free to reach out. Thanks.

Blackfyre
    Line: Blackfyr3
  • Hi,us need help,T7 -27%only ,id 663-769-593
    1 day 6hours will end
  • Us 48/50 thanks
  • Galthran
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    So, kinda sad and pathetic but anyone available to sneeze in Rancor's general direction? I think we are down to 0.87. Guild: CREATED TO CONQUER

Thank you very much Nice Guys / Humblesage!
    Post edited by Galthran on
  • Hi,us need help,T7 -27%only ,id 663-769-593
    1 day 6hours will end

I can't PM you... I don't have Chinese keyboard...

• Have they implemented new guild hopping rules yet?
  • No not yet @amusedam_1
  • Lgeorge
    36 posts Member
    Need help for T7 heroic, we are on phase 4 about 70% health left, got 43/50 in the guild so 7 spots available. Would much appreciate to help us cross the line. Guild is called British empire elite.
  • Busy day but got a few guys available right now
  • Galthran
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Seeing if we can get some help again. We have 7% left on tier 4. Humblesage if available. Thanks in advance!

Guild: Created to Conquer
    Leaders BIS: 958-158-191

Looks like we got it... thanks again!
  • Galthran
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Nice Guys! Anyone available? We have 12% left, and a few spots available. 816-332-746 qgj's id.

Thanks Deathtrooper!
  • It was a great weekend! Let's get some more!

Also, if I am unavailable, please contact my friends. Forum names Leandrovv, Hershbathens, Rubic06, kingken85, shizznitt22.

Thanks again!
  • Up for any odd time raids
  • There was almost too much action last weekend but I think we were able to handle every request. We were happy to see another one of our frequent requesters complete their first heroic without any help from us. They literally completed one t6 to unlock t7 and pounded heroics every other day with a rotating cast of our mercs. If they did t6 raids all this time, they would be stuck for another month before being able to complete heroic themselves.

Thanks again!
  • Thank you frontier alliance for letting us join your raid today!
  • Shout out to my boy javo
  • Rubic06
    68 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Let us help you with your first (or next) heroic raid. We have the process down pat and can walk you through each phase. Just let one of us know if you have questions. Thanks.

Line: Blackfyr3
    Discord: @blackfyre
  • I can say for sure these guys are great to deal with. My prior guild used them and they were easy to deal with, quick and some even stayed for an hour to deposit their raid coins before leaving.
  • Thanks syntax!

We are always ready to help those in need, please contact myself by PM or Line ID at Obiwankeoki.

• KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Hi,

I'm interested in procuring your services. We did a T5 yesterday without a refresh and it takes us 3 days to finish Phase 1 of a T6. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Geronimo
  • Finished up 2 back to back raids today! We have more guys excited to help some guilds out with their t7 raids!
  • Helping more this evening and have another on the go early in the am. Just like Geronimo-give us a shout. Ask questions. We're here to help. One of the guilds we've helped a number of times completed their first heroic last night without help-they've graduated! How'd they do it? They leveled toons with raid rewards from heroic raids they wouldn't have been able to do without mercs. And those rewards aren't cheap in the shop! Hit us up and we'll let you know how we can help.
  • My contact was with shizznitt22, super cool dude and he helped set us up with himself and some of his buddies for 3 consecutive T7 raids. We went from doing T6 in 3 days to doing a T6 in less than 24 hours thanks to these guys. Props to these guys and the work they do, cheers!