Space Battles

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    Chouffie wrote: »
    @Harlodpeter be social, call a cab for him first.

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day

dude, this has become more than just a complaint, it is a point of contention, there is a 17 page thread with hundreds of complaints about a broken GW with no response from any dev in over 48hrs but this pipe dream got a response in less than 4hrs of being posted...

you do not see anything wrong with that? @EA_Jesse can post a comment on a pipe dream post and even has the time to link a gif but can not say "we are looking into this" on a game breaking bug hundreds of people are experiencing?.

it is a slap in the face to anyone suffering this problem.

The way you went about making your point was all wrong.

The point you were actually making is a fair one though.

Priorities, @EA_Jesse. Takes seconds to say, "We're on it".
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wait, you still don't realise that Jesse didn't actually post?

i know i am high but w-t-f is this?
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Nope. :#

l87ksusmtrxo.gif
    posted July 1st 2016 @ 8:01AM
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day

dude, this has become more than just a complaint, it is a point of contention, there is a 17 page thread with hundreds of complaints about a broken GW with no response from any dev in over 48hrs but this pipe dream got a response in less than 4hrs of being posted...

you do not see anything wrong with that? @EA_Jesse can post a comment on a pipe dream post and even has the time to link a gif but can not say "we are looking into this" on a game breaking bug hundreds of people are experiencing?.

Dude i can be working right now and still go for a toilet break.. And the fact that he is replying on a post means that he did his job by checking on people's comment and feedback, materfact, before he even commented on this thread and try to be nice to the OP he might already noticed the complains on GW..

Lets just take a break and have a look at the teebo issue in which in my opinion they tackled it quite fast.. And did you forget that they refunded 800 crystal to those who bought the scanner at 2200, right now scanner cost at 1400? Since you mentioned about there are 17 pages alone on GW.. What are the chances that they have not look into it already?
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    If I was a Dev/Mod, I would limit my responses to the irrational masses too
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

Have a nice day

The way you went about making your point was all wrong.

The point you were actually making is a fair one though.

Priorities, @EA_Jesse. Takes seconds to say, "We're on it".

dude, i did the right way first, posted in the GW thread, made a complaint, even posted some pictures... after waiting 48hrs missing 2 full GW and not earning the 1.2mill needed to level up my heroes i am all out of nice, when i see a pipe dream post get a response within 4hrs while hundreds of people get ignored my hackles go up...

doing the right thing got me nowhere. maybe some abuse will get some attention.

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Well since this thread is going no where in the route of the OP's intention, maybe if we just copied and pasted Jesse's comment from this thread into the 17 page GW thread it would solve this argument as it would mean the same.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Well since this thread is going no where in the route of the OP's intention, maybe if we just copied and pasted Jesse's comment from this thread into the 17 page GW thread it would solve this argument as it would mean the same.

Its-a-trap-Star-wars.gif
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    I support QuiteDrunk on all points. Let it be known.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @QuiteDrunk He is not allowed to post anything other than responses to complaints? Take a chill pill dude.
  • Options
    Homeboy needs a hug, a pat on the head, and some reassurance that it's ok to lose. Losing is part of life; stop boohooing about it. The credits aren't an entitlement. You aren't owed anything. They are a reward. You earn them. Fix your roster so you can start winning again. It won't happen overnight. It probably won't even happen in a week. It takes time and effort--lots of it. Please stop raging about not being able to get your instagratification. You aren't owed a thing.
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Homeboy needs a hug, a pat on the head, and some reassurance that it's ok to lose. Losing is part of life; stop boohooing about it. The credits aren't an entitlement. You aren't owed anything. They are a reward. You earn them. Fix your roster so you can start winning again. It won't happen overnight. It probably won't even happen in a week. It takes time and effort--lots of it. Please stop raging about not being able to get your instagratification. You aren't owed a thing.

fix my roster? nothing wrong with my roster you EA lovin monkey...

GW is broken plain and simple... telling me that it is my fault i can not complete a broken aspect of the game makes you look like an arrogant pr**k.

Post edited by QuiteDrunk on
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    I think we should go and talk about more dry **** for Polly again. Because this is cadillac escalading.
  • GizOne
    150 posts Member
    Options

100% right. And still waiting for communication about bank coins missing last week-end too.
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    Options

Have a nice day

God forbid the game is challenging. With a little effort, I was still able to get through my GW. It's not the end of the world because you can't auto-play through an entire GW.
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Contego wrote: »

Have a nice day

God forbid the game is challenging. With a little effort, I was still able to get through my GW. It's not the end of the world because you can't auto-play through an entire GW.

lmao dude, i have just gone back through your posts and i can tell you are a relatively new player, when you get an arena team of 39k+ and you then meet a 42k Ewok team with a gear 10 Rey on node 6 which wipes your 3 main GW teams, then i will listen to what you have to say, as it stands now you have no fraking clue what you are talking about.

• Options
    @BentWookiee, please do something about @QuiteDrunk.. I dont think his choice of word is in accordance with the forum guidlines..
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    @BentWookiee, please do something about @QuiteDrunk.. I dont think his choice of word is in accordance with the forum guidlines..

Thats why they have the st*rs, so it won't be visible.

Lol, he got a star, and you act like someone who wears a swastika. You should join the third rei...I mean the First Order.
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Lol, he got a star, and you act like someone who wears a swastika. You should join the third rei...I mean the First Order.

well i read the edited post before it was edited.. How do you feel when someone told you to suck his __________ ? You fill in the blank yourself..
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

im guessing you do not get out much... how do you survive in the real world? was school a good time for you?

love to see this guy in a British pub when a football match is on... i bet he would be sat at the bar writing a letter to his local MP about the disgusting language.

• Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options

well i read the edited post before it was edited.. How do you feel when someone told you to suck his __________ ? You fill in the blank yourself..

Like I would care what some random dude tells me on a forum. For all I care he is Bill Cosby waiting to lick my toes.
  • Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

im guessing you do not get out much... if my colourful language offends you how the **** do you survive in the real world...

love to see this guy in a British pub when a football match is on... i bet he would be sat at the bar writing a letter to his local MP about the disgusting language.

Matterfact i did have a drink with my british friends in a pub cheering for manchester united.. And yes i find it very interesting, and as a matured man, i understand why they use that specific word in that situation..

But they dont publicly ask a waiter in a pub to suck whatever they have in their pants just because the waiter is cheering for the opposite team.. And just because you are frustrated with specific things like england got beaten by an underdog team with the likes of iceland, still you dont have the right to say something like that to another person.. And i would love to see you in a british pub watching football and get whatever repercussion you may get because of your choice of word towards specific person..

• QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

sister? i'd jump right on that...
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options

sister? i'd jump right on that...

@Harlodpeter you see?
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

im guessing you do not get out much... if my colourful language offends you how the **** do you survive in the real world...

Matterfact i did have a drink with my british friends in a pub cheering for manchester united.. And yes i find it very interesting, and as a matured man, i understand why they use that specific word in that situation..

But they dont publicly ask a waiter in a pub to suck whatever they have in their pants just because the waiter is cheering for the opposite team.. And just because you are frustrated with specific things like england got beaten by an underdog team with the likes of iceland, still you dont have the right to say something like that to another person.. And i would love to see you in a british pub watching football and get whatever repercussion you may get because of your choice of word towards specific person..

go read the entire post again, the guy insulted me first and was condescending... in my book if you start with the insults you deserve everything you get. if you poke a bear with a stick do not complain when he rips your arm off and beats you with it.

i was not the first to throw a punch, the guy i responded to tried to tell me i was at fault for having a weak roster when in fact GW is broken, treat people how you would like to be treated yourself.

he was rude and condescending first so the gloves came off.

• LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I've been patiently waiting to hear anything about the ships for ever. Any chance of n update @EA_Jesse?
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Nope. :#

l87ksusmtrxo.gif

Hahaha!!! Awesome!
  • Options

Have a nice day

except he has said they are looking into this... if you actually read and payed attention to the update notes and dev notes you'd see that they have addressed the situation and know its a problem. You sir, are just make yourself look ignorant of the matter. I would also think his time is better spent working on making game better, than going through everyone's precious posts about why they aren't happy with something regardless of that posts size. They know what has to be fixed, but these things take time, effort, and resources to fix, so sitting here and saying "Oh, whoa is me, the devs haven't responded to my post, so now I will go to other posts and send hate mail to them" doesn't fix the situation and any time spent on the forums is time not spent figuring out ways to improve swgoh.

anyway, i've said my peace
  • Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    Options
    400_F_6902995_ohc2cCcCYREERcS71uHHA7Qin3p0WJjB.jpg
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    daddydanks wrote: »

Have a nice day

except he has said they are looking into this... if you actually read and payed attention to the update notes and dev notes you'd see that they have addressed the situation and know its a problem. You sir, are just make yourself look ignorant of the matter. I would also think his time is better spent working on making game better, than going through everyone's precious posts about why they aren't happy with something regardless of that posts size. They know what has to be fixed, but these things take time, effort, and resources to fix, so sitting here and saying "Oh, whoa is me, the devs haven't responded to my post, so now I will go to other posts and send hate mail to them" doesn't fix the situation and any time spent on the forums is time not spent figuring out ways to improve swgoh.

anyway, i've said my peace

show me! show me the post where there is a dev response saying anything about this latest bug and i will eat my underpants, the only comment came from a dev within 5 minutes of the OP's post going up which was removed and deleted almost as fast.

and im getting upset because no one answered my post? no mate you are way off mark, im getting upset because there is a 22 page thread FULL to bursting with countless complaints from HUNDREDS of people all of which has been ignored but @EA_Jesse had ample time to comment on a thread about space battles of all things.

• Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Removed: Inappropriate content
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Removed: Inappropriate content
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
This discussion has been closed.