Space Battles

13Next

Replies

• Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yoda once told me:
    Deaf you will become, ******* off to much you are.
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • Chouffie wrote: »
    Yoda once told me:
    Deaf you will become, jerking off to much you are.

he said the same to me, i wanted to punch him on the nose but i lost my sight a few weeks earlier.

• Chouffie
    39 posts Member
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    Chouffie wrote: »
    Yoda once told me:
    Deaf you will become, jerking off to much you are.

he said the same to me, i wanted to punch him on the nose but i lost my sight a few weeks earlier.

As long as you can smell **** there is no problem.
    The first day God created me, so I can do the rest.
  • QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    daddydanks wrote: »
    @Harlodpeter be social, call a cab for him first.

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day

dude, this has become more than just a complaint, it is a point of contention, there is a 17 page thread with hundreds of complaints about a broken GW with no response from any dev in over 48hrs but this pipe dream got a response in less than 4hrs of being posted...

you do not see anything wrong with that? @EA_Jesse can post a comment on a pipe dream post and even has the time to link a gif but can not say "we are looking into this" on a game breaking bug hundreds of people are experiencing?.

it is a slap in the face to anyone suffering this problem.

except he has said they are looking into this... if you actually read and payed attention to the update notes and dev notes you'd see that they have addressed the situation and know its a problem. You sir, are just make yourself look ignorant of the matter. I would also think his time is better spent working on making game better, than going through everyone's precious posts about why they aren't happy with something regardless of that posts size. They know what has to be fixed, but these things take time, effort, and resources to fix, so sitting here and saying "Oh, whoa is me, the devs haven't responded to my post, so now I will go to other posts and send hate mail to them" doesn't fix the situation and any time spent on the forums is time not spent figuring out ways to improve swgoh.

anyway, i've said my peace

show me! show me the post where there is a dev response saying anything about this latest bug and i will eat my underpants, the only comment came from a dev within 5 minutes of the OP's post going up which was removed and deleted almost as fast.

and im getting upset because no one answered my post? no mate you are way off mark, im getting upset because there is a 22 page thread FULL to bursting with countless complaints from HUNDREDS of people all of which has been ignored but @EA_Jesse had ample time to comment on a thread about space battles of all things.

I have nothing to prove here, you clearly don't see reason so there's no use arguing with such a person. I'm not going to go back trough a ton of update posts just to prove a point to someone who is clearly out to be argumentative and childish. If you'd like to look for youself, I remember the update was somewhere around when guilds came out and they said they had been looking for ways to improve galactic war.

If there is a 22 page thread then clearly it has to be an issue. Not everything on forums dictates an immediate response or even any response. Many posts do not get responded to, and yet they have been heard.

• QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @Harlodpeter be social, call a cab for him first.

hahhahhaa, alright.. @QuiteDrunk I'm sorry if some of my word offended you in anyway tho.. There are tons out there complaining about GW right now.. Join them..

Have a nice day

dude, this has become more than just a complaint, it is a point of contention, there is a 17 page thread with hundreds of complaints about a broken GW with no response from any dev in over 48hrs but this pipe dream got a response in less than 4hrs of being posted...

you do not see anything wrong with that? @EA_Jesse can post a comment on a pipe dream post and even has the time to link a gif but can not say "we are looking into this" on a game breaking bug hundreds of people are experiencing?.

it is a slap in the face to anyone suffering this problem.

except he has said they are looking into this... if you actually read and payed attention to the update notes and dev notes you'd see that they have addressed the situation and know its a problem. You sir, are just make yourself look ignorant of the matter. I would also think his time is better spent working on making game better, than going through everyone's precious posts about why they aren't happy with something regardless of that posts size. They know what has to be fixed, but these things take time, effort, and resources to fix, so sitting here and saying "Oh, whoa is me, the devs haven't responded to my post, so now I will go to other posts and send hate mail to them" doesn't fix the situation and any time spent on the forums is time not spent figuring out ways to improve swgoh.

anyway, i've said my peace

show me! show me the post where there is a dev response saying anything about this latest bug and i will eat my underpants, the only comment came from a dev within 5 minutes of the OP's post going up which was removed and deleted almost as fast.

and im getting upset because no one answered my post? no mate you are way off mark, im getting upset because there is a 22 page thread FULL to bursting with countless complaints from HUNDREDS of people all of which has been ignored but @EA_Jesse had ample time to comment on a thread about space battles of all things.

I have nothing to prove here, you clearly don't see reason so there's no use arguing with such a person. I'm not going to go back trough a ton of update posts just to prove a point to someone who is clearly out to be argumentative and childish. If you'd like to look for youself, I remember the update was somewhere around when guilds came out and they said they had been looking for ways to improve galactic war.

If there is a 22 page thread then clearly it has to be an issue. Not everything on forums dictates an immediate response or even any response. Many posts do not get responded to, and yet they have been heard.

exactly, you are not going to go back looking through old posts to find one THAT IS NOT THERE. the post you are referring to was patch notes for the last GW fix, this problem has occurred since then so your whole argument is null and void.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Closing this, the trolls won.

Seriously, this forum is not the place. Keep things PG-13 at the very least. It is NOT ok to write thing and then edit them later for the shock value. :|
This discussion has been closed.