Community update tonight! What would you like to see next week?

Prev13
The Yoda event is a given for next week, but what else would you like to hear about? A new character? A new event? Another farmable chromium? A rework? Anything specific?

Replies

• darkside
    287 posts Member
    Empire event to unlock the emperor
  • soneill73
    202 posts Member
    More information on the Ewoks: Assaulted event coming up. I'd love those 10 vader shards.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Just some general optimization would be nice, specifically bug fixes, but it would be cool to see another rework to a character that's considered to need it the most (in own opinion it would be Boba Fett)
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Detonator rework, Stormtrooper Han and 88 getting a scoundrel tag
  • Incremental +/- buttons to assign training droids or an auto fill stopping at next level.

Character fixes.

GW explanation.

Truly cooperative raid reward structure.

Price reductions on gear.

Status update on a number of issues: RNG for gear drop dry spells as mentioned a long time ago, etc.

A general focus upon long term development.

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »
    Detonator rework, Stormtrooper Han and 88 getting a scoundrel tag

Detonators sort of got a new chance for use with the addition of Dengar.
    Ever since Dengar was available so was the new de-buff he inflicts, tenacity down, which makes the target unable to resist de-buffs. He is has scoundrel synergy and the majority of characters that use thermal detonators are scoundrels so its possible he was intended to help fix them
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    How about lets fix the bugs first, explain GW and explain why raid gear is TOTAL rng. Still haven't seen a scanner after natural and forced refreshes.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    soneill73 wrote: »
    More information on the Ewoks: Assaulted event coming up. I'd love those 10 vader shards.

Specifically rewards for tier 2
  • The Yoda event is a given for next week, but what else would you like to hear about? A new character? A new event? Another farmable chromium? A rework? Anything specific?

a new development team.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Comments like that are toxic to good communication..

Keep it polite and civil or we have to moderate and that is not what any of us want.

Now where did I leave my pink saber?!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    The Yoda event is a given for next week, but what else would you like to hear about? A new character? A new event? Another farmable chromium? A rework? Anything specific?

a new development team.

Not surprising you've got the bars across your avatar...

On topic of OP's question, I would also love them to buff Boba and add 88 to the scoundrel team like @Allenb60 said. They're both a very reasonable request and considering the recent addition of the new Heist Event I think it's perfect timing.

::Fingers crossed:::
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Just that boba fett is getting a rework. I don't care about anything else at this point
  • WRATHION
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    full gear & skills techtrees, i dont know why i cant see them in game, had to check it in websites and it is hard to find ingame the gear, even harder in my tablet :disappointed:
    cantina nodes with no shards filled with shards or better non shards rewards
    visible upcoming events ingame, i dont want to check the forum everyday chasing dev coments, if they share the info with the forums, please give the info to everyone, also not everyone knows english and the time for this
  • I want to hear about GW and how they plan to address it.
  • pnett_13
    33 posts Member
    +1 for GW. We need an explanation.
  • A fix to all the bugs and plagues that currently exist in the game... chances are it will be "hey everyone we are introducing {insert lame character name} next week"
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Status effects carry over in mission stages and GW battles.
    Both positive and negative.
  • Jedi knight guardian rework, need a Jedi with a taunt!
  • Stat rebalance of Zam. IG88 leadership rework to effect Spy. Basically things to make the premium toons moderately viable.

Announcement of the next toon(s) to be reworked.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Comments like that are toxic to good communication..

Keep it polite and civil or we have to moderate and that is not what any of us want.

Now where did I leave my pink saber?!

Your awesome!!
  • At this point just GW fix
  • Not necessarily this week... But could we get a new raid? Or a T8 Raid? T7 is very easy to clear.

I'm expecting them to announce a new Chromium Exclusive either this week or next week, because the new exclusives always come at the beginning of each month. That is true for Echo, Zam, Sun Fac, and all of the Aurodium characters.

Announcement of who the next reworked character is, Preferably Darth Maul, or Boba Fett

Several Fixes

1 new event
  • Explain what they think they are doing with the GW algorithm and why they think the current system provides an equitable experience to the entire player base.
  • Announcement of boba fett rework would be much appreciated
  • FIX GW! Getting full level 80 teams from node 6. It has become virtually impossible to finish even with a roster of 28 7* level 80s. It broke completely a couple of days ago, coinciding with the release of the new event! I'm getting sick of the whining in guild chat about how stupid it's become.
  • ironsky319 wrote: »
    Announcement of boba fett rework would be much appreciated

Boba's basic should really be a blaster shot. The wrist rocket should only be for his special.
  • MorbiusMD
    219 posts Member
    Freebies to celebrate Independence day.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Explain what they think they are doing with the GW algorithm and why they think the current system provides an equitable experience to the entire player base.

Don't even have to change anything..... Just talk to us.
  • AndorfRequissa
    193 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Id like for them to fix GW. There is no reason I should have to fight 5 7* 80 chars when I don't even have a single 7*80 char on my roster.

developers do what's right and fix the broken system

-edit: inflammatory language removed
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
This discussion has been closed.