GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Pallax
    16 posts Member
    Options
    GW back to robbing time -.-
  • alexraif
    27 posts Member
    Options
    i can confirm it. Since yesterday gw is much harder to complete than two days before. Especially after fight 9 the opposite teams are way difficulter to beat. And these situation were confirmed from other member of my guild too.
  • Options
    last one node of today was my lvl 59 (gear 8 and 7) team vs lvl 75 player with 65 - 70 toons (1 gear 7, and the rest with 8 and 9) needed to retry a lot, with every toon i have (some in 53 or lower)
    my main team got killed with 1 crit each lumi and jc in the first rounds, no chance of healing up, and i only beat rey with those 5, cant retry that cause wild crits killed my last chars too

i spent a lot of crystals gearing and leveling, but i finished it
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Xyon wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse we're going on 21 pages here... Some response would be customary. It's quite clear through the images, videos, and posts in this thread that something with Galactic War has changed. It would be nice to give some feedback to your customers...

Well...look how they answered on the 82 page Dodge Megathread...*cough*

*cough*
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    alexraif wrote: »
    i can confirm it. Since yesterday gw is much harder to complete than two days before. Especially after fight 9 the opposite teams are way difficulter to beat. And these situation were confirmed from other member of my guild too.
    More confirmation? Throw it on the pile. lol

• Options
    There's not a harder team out there than fully geared Old Ben, RG, St Han, QJG and GS. End of story.

I needed 4 teams just to take down the first opponent.
  • Options
    The Galactic Chore strikes back
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Blurryface wrote: »
    There's not a harder team out there than fully geared Old Ben, RG, St Han, QJG and GS. End of story.

I needed 4 teams just to take down the first opponent.

Droid team, HK-47 lead 86 88 jawa engineer and STH is better on dps, all maxed will kill half your team before you get a shot off.

btw 21 pilots are awesome.

• Options
    I would at least take one down immediately. You try grinding through two maxed taunters while Ben ability blocks and gs and QJG beat the crap out of you. Plus the turn meter from han and gs and stun from Egypt you often can't even get an attack off.
  • Options
    M31Andro wrote: »
    Don't know about you, but the 12th node to me always gives more credits and crystals than the first.
    Do you also get more total than you did when you first unlocked GW?

Scaling over levels hasn't happened at all.

Maybe you should pose it as you increase levels, the rewards get better, rather than from node to node they should get better since that's already the case

I did, but thanks for playing the reading comprehension game. Here's your parting gift...
  • Options
    Node to node you get more but not as I go up in level or squad power. The difficulty just keeps increasing but I only get the same.

Next time at work tell the boss you will work two extra hours each day for the same pay that you are currently getting. Do more for the same and not complain about how it is wrong.
  • Options
    I had 7* Gear 11 Ima Gun Di (L), Anakin, Ayala, Kit Fisto and 5's. Was a great challenge, I appreciated it. Then the rewards are the same as a level 50, and I was annoyed. No level 70 could even beat that node. All those ripostes, was crazy fun.
  • Options
    Next time at work tell the boss you will work two extra hours each day for the same pay that you are currently getting. Do more for the same and not complain about how it is wrong.

I do, it's called "salary."
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Scaling over levels hasn't happened at all.

What don't you understand there? I was talking about rewards and difficulty.

In the very next question I asked why difficulty should increase if rewards don't.

Which is exactly your argument with me, read.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Took me an HOUR today. One solid hour. Got through it with suicide squads for the first time I don't know how long. We're back to being ridiculous. This is NOT a fix and the devs being quiet is NOT helping whatsoever even though they've been tagged multiple times. GW SHOULD be difficult. It should NOT be impossible and right now it's out of balance even for the whales.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • jthaus76
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    nm
  • Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    Options
    The comments about GW especially since client restart couple of days ago has increased in the feedback category.
    For the a lot of players atm its turned into a real nightmare,with very difficult teams at purple nodes.
    I myself have been stopped dead at node 6 due to impossible teams 2 days running,another day of it like that and that'll be me not bothering with it.
    I'm still finding it a grind.
  • Options
    I'd gladly take on that team versus the one I faced
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    jthaus76 wrote: »
    I'm not sure where everyone lucked out to get the "rubbish" node 12. I had already dealt with my node 6 and a couple other difficult ones at 10 and 11 expecting the light at the end to be what everyone else seems to get...80s in green. Instead I got this

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/jthaus76/image1.png

My best team of 5 is @ 32k power versus 38,248 for my node 12 opponent ..and I didn't have that team left by then with the rough nodes leading into the fight. Needless to say I didn't complete today.

Wow, a complete arena meta team at node 12 after the meat grinder. That's terrible. This "update" is about as bad (but not quite) as what GW used to be. At least the last few were comparable to arena power.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Node 6 is **** hard and then node 9 and node 11. Somehow node 12 for me has been teams that a complete beginner team could beat (3 stars).. Yes those three other hard battles are maxed gear maxed star meta teams with dooku or obi lead and then one or two taunters and 2 cannons
  • Options

I do, it's called "salary."

You are a joke. There is thing called labor laws. Overtime is in the law. You still never address the issue. Just admit that you want everyone to spend thousands of dollars on this game so they complete stuff.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    I'm not sure where everyone lucked out to get the "rubbish" node 12. I had already dealt with my node 6 and a couple other difficult ones at 10 and 11 expecting the light at the end to be what everyone else seems to get...80s in green. Instead I got this

My best team of 5 is @ 32k power versus 38,248 for my node 12 opponent ..and I didn't have that team left by then with the rough nodes leading into the fight. Needless to say I didn't complete today.

Wow, a complete arena meta team at node 12 after the meat grinder. That's terrible. This "update" is about as bad (but not quite) as what GW used to be. At least the last few were comparable to arena power.

What's more insulting is that some dev "confirmed" no changes were made.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Today's node 6 was a full level 80 team, all 7*, node 10 and 11 were pretty difficult (I lost one character on each after giving up on retreating). The team on node 12 had a power level 6k above my highest arena team. A Jedi/RG team led by gear 12 Anakin. Retreated and tried various teams, but my entire roster only took out 1 from that team.
  • jthaus76
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where everyone lucked out to get the "rubbish" node 12. I see a few more getting what I had in here now though. I had already dealt with my node 6 and a couple other difficult ones at 10 and 11 expecting the light at the end to be what everyone else seems to get...80s in green. Instead I got this
    My best team of 5 is @ 32k power versus 38,248 for my node 12 opponent? ..and I didn't have that team left by then with the rough nodes leading into the fight. Needless to say I didn't complete today.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »

What's more insulting is that some dev "confirmed" no changes were made.

Oh, I saw that. Said dev is either unaware or covering something up.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    I just came across a "meta" team (Rey, RG, Dooku (L), Lumi, and FOTP) - all gear 10, all 6 levels higher than any of my toons. I'm still level 73 for the most part.

6th fight. LOL. I'm not even sure I can get beyond this one.
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Still dead air from EA about this changes on GW?
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing? I wonder if this is a glitch or just credit sales were down
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't even started it today because I don't want it to affect my attitude at work. #firstworldproblems
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a whiner - but this is frustrating. I can't even beat this team without heavily upgrading (which I can't do in the day I have to beat this). The matchmaking here is incredibly unfair and obviously not what they had in mind to handle Galactic War. To put it in perspective, I'm not certain I could beat this team with my best team even if they were 100% fresh. By the time the node 6 team is finished with their first turn - I've lost 2 people before I can even start. I can delay that a bit by putting in RG - but even then it's just delaying the inevitable. Suicide squad tactic won't work, as I don't get in a turn to levy significant damage.
This discussion has been closed.