GW reverted back to pre-update state? (MERGED THREADS)

Replies

• Everyone in my guild has had a much harder time. Three gear levels above us and for the lower level members up to 10 ten levels higher from node 6 on.
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    I had multiple level 80 G9/G10 teams with a level 80 G10/G11 team on node 12 which is impossible for me. I have a single G9 and rest are G7/G8 or lower so how the flip do they calculate this crap?
  • I have 4 level 80s on my entire roster. I'm fighting multiple teams of G9-10 level 80s. This is not right. Add on top of that all the dodges... Little fishes like me cannot do this.
  • But people still saying that there is nothing broken on the GW. LOL
  • This is literally the only thing that makes me hate this game. GW is so poorly designed.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    +1 to all the above
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    If they want to make it harder, at least give us a reason to spend so much time on it. In other words scale the **** rewards
  • Doggirl211 wrote: »
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    Doggirl211 wrote: »
    I'm happy for those of you that are seeing no problem or reach node 12 and have 3* enemies, but I (and several others) am having the exact opposite problem. I'm facing a fully omega'd lvl 80 40k+ power team with 3 G11's and 2 G10's at node 12. My max powered team is just over 32k with a single G10 and only 3 G9's....but I lost them at node 11. Lost my B team at node 9, C & D teams at 10 and 11....so I literally have a ragtag team of 20k max against a team that is over double in power. It is impossible to complete, even if I had my best team fully protected with all cool downs available.

I would feel as cheated arriving to node 12 and finding a joke green gear 3* team as facing a team unbeatable for my current status. Between pitch black and pure white there are many shades of greys.

I apologize if I sounded snarky with that response! I literally AM happy for those getting those squads, am jealous and wish it was me! I meant no disrespect to anyone at all with my response.

No problem doggirl. I didn't take that personally or was angry for your comment. Just stating that I want challenge, but appropiate for everybody.
  • Yep, not a moaner myself with this game. I roll with the punches and accept the game for what it is but what they did there without announcement was just plain ****. I cruised through GW before the nerf and those last two days I got to the last node using up almost my whole roster. No chance of completing the last one. I thought I'd just had a bad run first day and then second I saw the forum... Has there been a Dev announcement yet?
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    Seems they made it a very tough for people below lvl 80 - Feels sorts like the GW we had when lvl 70 was cap, my last few levels was horrible.

But like then it does provide something to aspire to and a goal to work for. At higher arena power (39.5k) it's playing really well now, good mix between being fairly fast but also some fights along the way where you have too play yourself.

But agreed OP your described scenario sounds frustrating and it could use some toning down for people not near cap yet.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Great. We just got a dev update on guild bank coins. @EA_Jesse Any comment on GW?
  • Tbh I tend to run straight through to Node 11 with one team then tend to swop my leader to Fives on the last and clear it. Haven't lost anyone on GW in a while. I run Phas Luminara IG88 IG 86 Rey. Until the last. Turn meter tends to win the battles for me. Who do you run with ?
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Loving the music... can't tell if it's from an old 8 bit game, or like, Emerson Lake and Palmer lol.

This was vastly more entertaining and satisfying than any of the raid soloing videos I've seen. And what a reward at the end!

Lol glad I could offer some positive light on the darkness that has shrouded GW the last couple days. And the music is from the greatest video game ever made :)
  • I mean it's 25 pages and countless other threads. We don't have to have an explanation, but at least let us know you are looking into it.
  • Ahhhh, you just reminded me, I haven't checked Line chat in awhile!
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    My arena team is only 30k too :(
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    It's not that. If you've been following the various threads...there are mega differences the last couple days compared to what it was and what is even possible to beat. There is no way a node 12 should have under 80s and gear levels under 6 for people that are level 80...while others of us get whale teams sitting on G10-11 with like 12 abilities omegad when our teams are g8/9 with just a few omegas or none. It changed just the last couple days. The consensus seems to be a mega team or a cake walk for those having issues/posting.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Today will be the first day since March that I am literally incapable of finishing GW. This is ridiculous. 1-5 easy peasy. Node 6 a full Dooku team. 7 & 8 were 75+ but beatable without losses. 9 & 10 were 80 7* g8+, but stupid comps so beatable with losses. 11 was a maxxed Phasma lead with crazy AI. Took a dozen resets and 2 teams.

Now down to bare bones and facing a fully leveled, geared, abilitied OB team that I wouldn't touch with my Arena team, much less the crap I have left. The team is 5k power above mine, and I have zero DD toons left. *shakes head*
  • Ibonedleia
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Scaling rewards would work for those that have an actual chance at completing. If op's highest character is g9 it is not possible to complete, with the opposition he stated. If the answer is 'level up gw characters", then basically gw becomes a near end game goal. Harder is one thing, but it sounds if though there are many that have an impossible task. Some arent experiencing they overwhelming opposition but many are. Scaling rewards does not help them whatsoever.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    New dev update so they are working. So now we know for a fact they are simply ignoring their customers
  • JRA wrote: »
    QuiteDrunk wrote: »
    JRA wrote: »
    This thread is a quarter of the way to the 80 pages of dodge hate in only 24 hours. Looks like lots of happy customers. Anybody know of other good games to replace this one if the problem isn't even acknowledged today?

mobile game? marvel contest of champions...
    Thanks. I'll check it out right now.

I've still got a decent account on there too.. I gave it up to focus on this game but it is a fun game.
  • todays GW was the worst ever for me. 1-6 easy 6-11 first class ticket on the struggle bus, then node 12 green 4* guys. if they want to keep this difficulty thats cool but make it worth the time, effort & expeniture when it comes to reward time after a war the winners take the spoils.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Dredin
    20 posts Member
    Can anyone confirm?
    it's brutal. Beyond Meta teams. Vowing through total pay to win maxed squads. Rex Sun Fac.

• ScottyLee
    221 posts Member
    quote]

Overtime is a part of the US law for wage and hourly employees, not those on salaries.
    [/quote]

That's correct, that's why salaried employees are exempt status. Technically, you can petition and get paid for the overtime hours, but I've never heard of anyone actually doing that
  • Node to node you get more but not as I go up in level or squad power. The difficulty just keeps increasing but I only get the same.

Next time at work tell the boss you will work two extra hours each day for the same pay that you are currently getting. Do more for the same and not complain about how it is wrong.

I get paid the same amount of money whether I work 40 hours or 60 hours, and they're have been weeks when I have worked 60 or more hours.

• The change to GW is making the game not so much fun. I was really enjoying not having to struggle and put so much time into GW. Now it's a PitA taking almost an hour today. I'm outmatched on nodes 11 and 12. Nodes 6 and 9 were bad enough with several retreats. Don't know if I'll be able to finish tomorrow if it continues like this. :(
  • Just wanna add my own experience to all the rest: for two days now I've had some ridiculously difficult opponents on early nodes, only to be given low-level cannon fodder on node 12. Today on node 9 I faced the most difficult team I've ever encountered, arena included, with maxed B2, among others. This isn't "good luck." This is an unannounced redesign. I look forward to hearing an explanation from the devs.
  • Rayek
    38 posts Member
    Neudawg_1 wrote: »
    Just wanna add my own experience to all the rest: for two days now I've had some ridiculously difficult opponents on early nodes, only to be given low-level cannon fodder on node 12. Today on node 9 I faced the most difficult team I've ever encountered, arena included, with maxed B2, among others. This isn't "good luck." This is an unannounced redesign. I look forward to hearing an explanation from the devs.

My experience mirrors yours...only my difficulty has appeared early and at the end.

I'm pretty laid back...but this is ridiculous after the whole point was to address it in the first place...

• Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Yesterday I had no chance vs. a maxed lvl 80 team on node 11. Today, I faced a similar team on node 12, but barely (and I mean barely) got through it. Anyone else find they had a chance today vs. yesterday? Or did I just get lucky?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Managed to get to last battle on last node but its impossible.. all 80 (like it was for most of last two nodes) full omega

I only have 33kish arena ability but first time in months it looks like i wont complete a GW

Dont mind a challenge infact kind of enjoyed it up until last couple battles which is crazy hard and more on the impossible side
This discussion has been closed.