Guild Bank Currency Sent to Guild Leaders ***MEGATHREAD***

Prev1345
Ouchie
1233 posts Member
EA_Jesse wrote: »
Greetings,

We recently topped off all Guilds to 100k Guild Bank Currency that were under that number. We did this to help out those Guilds that were previously running into issues acquiring Guild Bank Currency due to the previous cap we had in place.

If Guilds were already at or over 100k Guild Bank Currency they will not receive anything.

In order to receive the Currency the Guild Leader will need to log into the game.

Thanks.

The above was recently posted by EA_Jesse. All comments and responses are welcome here, provided they are kept civil and in line with TOS. Similar forum threads will be merged here.

Thanks!

Ouchie

Replies

• CatoSan
    51 posts Member
    don't know how, but since the daily events refresh our guild bank currency is exactly 100K. just this morning we had less than 10K... glitch on my device, or...?
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Happened to us, too. We started a T6 at 1030 CDT, which brought us down to 15k coins. We are now at 100.5k coins.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Turns out it is a "gift": https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50892/guild-bank-currency-sent-to-guild-leaders#latest

Not to be ungrateful, but that actually doesn't do us any good, since we started a T6 this morning specifically to build up our coins. We will cap out 3 days before being able to finish the raid now.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Very cool!
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    So, for those of us that were saving up for the July reset and sacrificed running raids we would have otherwise run, and happened to be over 100k guild currency...we get absolutely nothing regardless of whether or not we were having issues getting our guild currency?

How very...special.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @EA_Jesse I'm the guild leader, and I've already logged into my game, but i don't see any change. I'm under 100k guild bank currency too. Does that mean i don't get any? This is for all guilds, correct? My guild bank coins are currently sitting at 66,154. And i have not opened any raids in the past 2 days.
  • StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Scorn wrote: »
    I'm the guild leader, and I've already logged into my game, but i don't see any change. I'm under 100k guild bank currency too. Does that mean i don't get any?

You can have mine.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    It's a good day for alt guilds!! Hope you all had 1, 2, or maybe 12!
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    Stormy wrote: »

Oh Snap! I didn't ever consider that! Amazing!
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Paxus wrote: »
    So, for those of us that were saving up for the July reset and sacrificed running raids we would have otherwise run, and happened to be over 100k guild currency...we get absolutely nothing regardless of whether or not we were having issues getting our guild currency?

How very...special.

Exactly what I was about to complain about
    My guild was going for leaderboard and normally would have had less than 60k at a time.

Post was edited to align with forum guidelines
    Post edited by Ouchie on
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Thank you for the 1k Currency and 100K Guild Coins. We had 40k already and happy with the extra 60k. We lost in total 25k but thank you sooo much @EA_Jesse
  • Stormy wrote: »

Wow.This guild hopping/alt factory "fix" just keeps getting better.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    We just started a t7 for 60k 30 minutes ago. Had 70kish before raid started. Leader logged in and we still have 10kish only.
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    We just started a t7 for 60k 30 minutes ago. Had 70kish before raid started. Leader logged in and we still have 10kish only.

Our leader had to hard close the app and restart it.
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    Wow nice. We just started a new raid at 20:00 local time which depleted our coins to 27k. Now 100k:) had we started 15 minutes later we had only received 13k instead of 73k lol
  • Rez
    7 posts Member
    Did anyone received this additional currency?
    And in what form it was? Message or just quiet numbers change?
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member

How very...special.

We kind of got screwed by this as well, but not really. How many guilds would have over 100 but aren't gaining coins? Hard to save if you aren't getting any. So yes, there are some guilds that benefit by getting the compensation even though they weren't affected, but it's not like us not getting something we didn't deserve means we got screwed.
  • DingleTingle
    210 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Amazing. We missed out 2 to 3 raids. Now we get topped off at a whopping 700 coins. ****. is this... This game keeps making me more and more frustrated!

You are going overboard on penalizing myself and my guild.
    Bye Forums.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member

How very...special.

Yeah we get screwed thanks for thinking this out
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Congratulations guild hopping alt factories they are definitely on your side. Keep up the good work since they are obviously promoting this behavior
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Why wouldn't everyone get these coins? This makes no sense. The rich just keep getting richer
  • So our guild lost out on 60k coins, we were sitting at 97k and now they added 3k.... well done EA/CG an absolute joke
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    We were taking our time with our raid so we got punished unbelievable. This infuriates me.
  • QGJesus
    93 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    We lost 2/3 raids worth of coins and we were saving up for our double weekend raid...We only got 700 coins off this, are we even thinking about cases like ours? You guys really need to start thinking about these kinds of things before acting upon them.
  • I'm glad some guilds got back there missing currency, but the way this is handled by giving some guilds an advantage overs others is just ridiculous.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • should have at least given us some time to open a raid before topping it off... @EA_Jesse do you guys think before you do anything?
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Why would they do this knowing that guilds save coins for the beginning of the month? Why not wait at least a couple days? I mean was TI low on coins or something? Or were there too many no name guilds at the top? Gotta do what's best for the corporate guilds right?
  • and not to mention the fact that some unaffected guilds now get double the advantage if they had less in their reserve, i just cant believe the incompetence of the staff at EA and CG... you guys are an absolute joke when it comes to actually solving a problem... not to mention I'm sure today's update is going to involve "and don't worry everyone we are releasing a new character next week for everyone to "enjoy"" while a quarter of the characters need fixed currently. What a crime...
  • NienNunb
    85 posts Member
    This hurts every guild that saved for the July reset. Awesome.
  • yay, good job.