The Squadron System - An option for higher-level guilds looking to make the T7 rancor raid more fun

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
The basic idea is that the guild is split into two squadrons, red and gold, each containing roughly half of the total number of members we have at any given time. They alternate going for high scores and going for an artificial lower target. This allows everyone more opportunity to use more of their roster 50% of the time, as opposed to being limited to 1 fight every time (or sometimes 0 if an FFA is done).

The writeup is very long and I don't want to reformat it a second time, so if interested please see the details on the SWGOH subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4psr22/the_squadron_system_an_option_for_higherlevel/
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• MiTRAP
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thx qeltar. Been waiting for it and its a nice write. I like that blackjack idea for particular task. However, it comes to my mind that by the time red n gold squadron could finish raid by their own, would it be better to split your guild n create sister guild?
  • MiTRAP
    71 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Cancelled

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    This idea came out of my joking suggestion that we should split the guild. But I really don't want to split the guild because the guild is about more than just this particular raid.

Glad you found the writeup useful.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The basic idea is that the guild is split into two squadrons, red and gold, each containing roughly half of the total number of members we have at any given time. They alternate going for high scores and going for an artificial lower target. This allows everyone more opportunity to use more of their roster 50% of the time, as opposed to being limited to 1 fight every time (or sometimes 0 if an FFA is done).

The writeup is very long and I don't want to reformat it a second time, so if interested please see the details on the SWGOH subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4psr22/the_squadron_system_an_option_for_higherlevel/

Wow, so much fun! "Hey guys, you are in the red team and thus, you are not allowed to attack before 7pm"
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    MayCM wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »

Wow, so much fun! "Hey guys, you are in the red team and thus, you are not allowed to attack before 7pm"

It works. Some of us aren't greedy.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Thanks for sharing this idea.