positive feedback for the creative team

daddydanks
96 posts Member
edited July 2016
I feel as if all we ever do is complain, complain, complain on these forums without giving any positive feedback for them. It seems as if we are basically saying "your game sucks, and all these things need to change and then when that happens, i'm going to tell you more things to change"

I want this thread to be for all the things they are getting right in this game and to basically say "good job" and "keep up the good work."

I'll start this off by saying that they have done a fantastic job with guilds and raids. They are both challenging and incorporate a social environment into the game that really builds up a sense of teamwork.

Character-wise, I love that scoundrels and anti-evasion characters are getting some love. The constant release of new and creative characters is something that you guys do very well. So keep it up!

Lastly, I love that your team is responsive and release community updates to help better the game. It is good to see that you have all worked hard and put passion and your love for star wars into this game.

Keep up the good work!!
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• They have been communicating quite well compared to at first. Honestly the JKA rework was just plain awesome. I love it. Great job.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    daddydanks wrote: »
    I feel as if all we ever do is complain, complain, complain on these forums without giving any positive feedback for them. It seems as if we are basically saying "your game sucks, and all these things need to change and then when that happens, i'm going to tell you more things to change"

I want this thread to be for all the things they are getting right in this game and to basically say "good job" and "keep up the good work."

I'll start this off by saying that they have done a fantastic job with guilds and raids. They are both challenging and incorporate a social environment into the game that really builds up a sense of teamwork.

Character-wise, I love that scoundrels and anti-evasion characters are getting some love. The constant release of new and creative characters is something that you guys do very well. So keep it up!

Lastly, I love that your team is responsive and release community updates to help better the game. It is good to see that you have all worked hard and put passion and your love for star wars into this game.

Keep up the good work!!

The crystal store works great, never any bugs there.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Whitchit wrote: »

Keep up the good work!!

+1.

The events are great. I always look forward to participating in the ones I can participate in.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The game is great guys, the events were incredible and I wish there were more. I love the raid with guildies! Keep up with the hard work!

Communication is really good almost all the time.
  • easy to complain when everything they have touched in the past 2 weeks has been absolutely terrible for the game and community...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Whitchit wrote: »

Keep up the good work!!

Probably because it interacts with real life money, that is last thing that should have a problem
  • They accidentally broke teebo, acknowledged it, and reverted him, in less than 24 hours.

I went from "THAT'S THE LAST STRAW" to "I hope I can afford to buy a vault soon!"

Of course it remains to be seen whether they can correct the old bug without the unintended nerf, but I was very impressed with how they've handled this issue so far.
  • They accidentally broke teebo, acknowledged it, and reverted him, in less than 24 hours.

I went from "THAT'S THE LAST STRAW" to "I hope I can afford to buy a vault soon!"

Of course it remains to be seen whether they can correct the old bug without the unintended nerf, but I was very impressed with how they've handled this issue so far.

Absolutely, saw the notes and comments they had about it, it was really well handled why they figure out some other ways around the bug.
  • Paxus
    60 posts Member
    They have been very consistent of late. That's something...
  • Yup. Great work, team. It can't be easy to have to juggle all this, especially with so many voices crying out. ;-)
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Costumer service is always tricky. But for what I've seen, they do a really good job and stay very active compared to other major mobile titles that I've played. Yeah there's lots of bugs and things. But there are always patches. Even when things are working as intended, you're gonna have complaints. If a complaint is valid, they'll deal with it, but it takes time.

This team has put a lot of work into an awesome game. I've been playing daily for.....wow like 7 months now? No other game has done that to me, ever. Now, if they had a mobile version of WoW back in the day maybe it would have been a contender, but I can't imagine raids on a screen this small haha.

Bravo!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • They haven't broken anything today ... that I know of ... yay?
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Can we stop with these posts?

This game is so buggy and patched together that they could spend six months fixing everything they've messed up since launch.

The devs don't need positive feedback. They need to pester ea and Disney to let go of the death grip they have on the revenue and hire way more people.

I enjoy new content (when it's not an obvious cash grab), but I'm not going to overlook the massive flaws just so we can be "nice" to the devs.
  • Jaqenhgar
    164 posts Member
    They haven't broken anything today ... that I know of ... yay?

There is still time. Never underestimate them.
  • Mp44 wrote: »

This game is so buggy and patched together that they could spend six months fixing everything they've messed up since launch.

The devs don't need positive feedback. They need to pester ea and Disney to let go of the death grip they have on the revenue and hire way more people.

I enjoy new content (when it's not an obvious cash grab), but I'm not going to overlook the massive flaws just so we can be "nice" to the devs.

I don't think anyone is denying that there are legitimately frustrating problems. I also don't think anyone is asking you to overlook anything.

And certainly no one is asking you to stop making complaint posts. So why should anyone respect your insistence that no one make a positive feedback post?
  • daddydanks
    96 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Mp44 wrote: »

If you don't have any positive feedback then don't post on this thread pls. I don't think the game is perfect, but it is certainly fun! and the consistant 7-8 months that I have been playing it reflects that. The point of this thread was to take a break from the complaints and the "change this and that" mindset. Idk about you but I always am happier to doing things for people when they show some gratitude for my work and im sure that the devs feel the same.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    And certainly no one is asking you to stop making complaint posts. So why should anyone respect your insistence that no one make a positive feedback post?

This is a fair point.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    I like that the newest characters add another layer of possibilities for teams/synergies and counters to tried and old formulas. I understand it's just more money to make new toons that help against dodge, but I actually prefer that route than nerfs or "fixes." More characters and more interesting possibilities to use in the game.

I just wish I could justify throwing more money at the game.
  • Costumer service is always tricky. But for what I've seen, they do a really good job and stay very active compared to other major mobile titles that I've played. Yeah there's lots of bugs and things. But there are always patches. Even when things are working as intended, you're gonna have complaints. If a complaint is valid, they'll deal with it, but it takes time.

This team has put a lot of work into an awesome game. I've been playing daily for.....wow like 7 months now? No other game has done that to me, ever. Now, if they had a mobile version of WoW back in the day maybe it would have been a contender, but I can't imagine raids on a screen this small haha.

Bravo!

+1
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • QuiteDrunk
    188 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Costumer service is always tricky. But for what I've seen, they do a really good job and stay very active compared to other major mobile titles that I've played. Yeah there's lots of bugs and things. But there are always patches. Even when things are working as intended, you're gonna have complaints. If a complaint is valid, they'll deal with it, but it takes time.

Bravo!

I refer you to the 28 page GW thread without a single word from anyone in close to 36hrs, let's be honest guys, if CG were not shackled by EA maybe they could do a better job but whatever good CG dose it is completely outweighed by EA's ever growing greed.

They have put in a lot of work into the game sure but lets be clear that is not as a good gesture, it is to make money, old bugs do not get fixed because there is no money in it, all new content is designed to make more money while ignoring long standing issues.

I think the player community is far better than most mobile games I have played but not the game itself.

Quick question to ask yourself, would I play if it were not Star Wars?... that is an honest answer to the question is this a good game.

I know I for one would not.

Post edited by QuiteDrunk on
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    JKA will be meta just like RG soon. Just watch. Ever re-work they did so far was spot on, including Ashoka here. So keep up the good job!
  • The new Mod update brought some upgraded graphics and new locals. I like...Good job.