Why so few Anakin shards for the month?

EricsonX
703 posts Member
He unlocks at 80, so...we're not getting the full 80? Or am I missing something?

Replies

• EricsonX wrote: »
    He unlocks at 80, so...we're not getting the full 80? Or am I missing something?

He's farmable via 3 hardnodes and cantina nodes.. 30 shards per month is EA/CG standard of giving away toon of the months..
  • *cue hand going towards forehead*
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • giphy.gif
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    I farmed him to 7 stars the hard way. I wish this months character was someone else.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    All right, fair enough, I don't usually pay attention to the monthly characters, I just figured the general deal was you got enough across the month to unlock them.
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    All right, fair enough, I don't usually pay attention to the monthly characters, I just figured the general deal was you got enough across the month to unlock them.

I agree with you. They should have put a char that we can unlock with the 30ish shards they give us or up the shards to match what it takes to unlock imo. that being said... i take any free shards i can get :)
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    EricsonX wrote: »

No cad bane wasnt unlocked his month.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Rng? Constipation bias?