Community Update - 7/1/2016 - Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• It's a new way for EA to rip people off! Enough said!
  • Aw man...my thread was merged
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Aw man...my thread was merged
    Same... :/
  • Earn 6 pieces of gear and get a sim button to get out of Galactic Chore? I can dream
  • MLGebra wrote: »
    Wrong and rude at the same time - double whammy! Hate to break it to you but the number of people that like this difficulty jump are by far in the minority. Are you saying 9/10 players on these forums are low level, low geared, crybabies who don't understand how to play the game? Cause that's what it looks like to me.

GW was actually the only even a lil bit challenging thing of the Game at all. So ye its pretty funny to make it auto rushable with a 2nd team. Its harder but ways more funny at the moment, except the strange last node for sure.
  • Joruus wrote: »

No, only low level, low starred people liked it. I could auto it with my jedi 3rd team before the past few days. It was boring and didn't reward me for having a monster team, at all. Work on your team, use the forums to see who you should get, and stop crying.

You are wrong. The biggest complaint was that GW was taking too long. Rather than keep it difficult and maybe take out a couple nodes and increase the rewards per node, they simply made it really easy.

The problem is this is a mobile app. With more features being added. Nobody wants to spend a huge amount of their day beating GW.

I have 26 7* toons. I haven't ever had an issue beating GW. With raids, special events and arena, GW just takes too much time.
  • Joruus
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MLGebra wrote: »
    Joruus wrote: »
    No, only low level, low starred people liked it. I could auto it with my jedi 3rd team before the past few days. It was boring and didn't reward me for having a monster team, at all. Work on your team, use the forums to see who you should get, and stop crying.

Wrong and rude at the same time - double whammy! Hate to break it to you but the number of people that like this difficulty jump are by far in the minority. Are you saying 9/10 players on these forums are low level, low geared, crybabies who don't understand how to play the game? Cause that's what it looks like to me.

Yes. I haven't seen a single player from any leader board anywhere, on here crying. Period. Your strategy sucks, you need to get better, period. I am a F2P player, who has spent at most $40 on this game. Yet I have several characters almost maxed out, none at g11, and I still fly through GWs. Did two full ones today, in under 30 Minutes. It was actually fun, whereas it has been weak, not challenging, and pandered to the weak. That isn't the point. The post is to have certain parts you CANNOT beat. Again, participation trophies are -- to me.

Edit: removed language
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Nvm
  • PotatoMan
    99 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Yes. I haven't seen a single player from any leader board anywhere, on here crying. Period. Your strategy sucks, you need to get better, period. I am a F2P player, who has spent at most $40 on this game. Yet I have several characters almost maxed out, none at g11, and I still fly through GWs. Did two full ones today, in under 30 Minutes. It was actually fun, whereas it has been weak, not challenging, and pandered to the weak. That isn't the point. The post is to have certain parts you CANNOT beat. Again, participation trophies are -- to me.

Oh, so you ARE trolling. That makes much more sense...
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    It's the missing piece of the map to lead us to Luke
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    It's the missing piece of the map to lead us to Luke
    But, you need a ship to get there...so it's going to be around the release of Ep VIII before you get all the pieces.
  • Jesse just posted a picture of what I think is a new type of data pack, so it's time we started making wild guesses about what it is. Personally, I think that it's some sort of high-end data pack that costs ally points because they're giving us 5k for completing the new event. Maybe a guaranteed shard for 1k ally points?
  • Joruus
    57 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    PotatoMan wrote: »

No, just sad to see how many crybaby es, that don't want to work at actually achieving their goals, there are now in this world. I've been playing this game for months now, stacked my team, researched on here, and all of you want the game to be ten steps easier. It's freaking ridiculous. Go play angry birds if you want an easy game. This is a game in which you need to be in for the long hall. Go forbid anyone crying on here try Hearthstone... You'd be asking for new free cards and crying about losing your first matches. Saying the game is unfair and pushed towards veteran players. Well, every game should be.

Edit: language
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • Gear packs
  • nudiecat, im ashamed to call you a guildmate sometimes. this is going to get merged and we will both look foolish. if you can read this in the megathread PM @Wildcats1203 and tell him i told you so.
  • It's a card that will unlock the unbugged version. It only works 60% of the time though. Good luck!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    We got 5k ally points for military might as well. Unrelated.
  • nudiecat, im ashamed to call you a guildmate sometimes. this is going to get merged and we will both look foolish. if you can read this in the megathread PM @Wildcats1203 and tell him i told you so.

I missed the mega thread I guess... @Salacious_Slug

its ok nudiecat. i was young and reckless once too. missing your bro nosycat already.

its ok nudiecat. i was young and reckless once too. missing your bro nosycat already.

Yep, can't focus on anything with our CO gone
  • Joruus wrote: »

Yes. I haven't seen a single player from any leader board anywhere, on here crying. Period. Your strategy sucks, you need to get better, period. I am a F2P player, who has spent at most $40 on this game. Yet I have several characters almost maxed out, none at g11, and I still fly through GWs. Did two full ones today, in under 30 Minutes. It was actually fun, whereas it has been weak, not challenging, and pandered to the weak. That isn't the point. The post is to have certain parts you CANNOT beat. Again, participation trophies are bull(sh)it to me.

No, just sad to see how many crybaby es, that don't want to work at actually achieving their goals, there are now in this world. I've been playing this game for months now, stacked my team, researched on here, and all of you want the game to be ten steps easier. It's freaking ridiculous. Go play angry birds if you want an easy game. This is a game in which you need to be in for the long hall. Go forbid anyone crying on here try Hearthstone... You'd be asking for new free cards and crying about losing your first matches. Saying the game is unfair and pushed towards veteran players. Well no sh(it), every game should be.

If you're really not trolling, that's sad. You have a serious lack of respect to your peers, whom you don't even begin to know anything about. You constantly belittle others. Just like you said to someone else, grow up. Don't bother writing back. I'm not wasting any more time on you.
  • If you're hell bent on making GW take twice as long. At least do something little like get rid of the pointless timer between challenges. It's time issues like this that become annoying.
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    Maybe for GW they should just increase the rewards but cut out some nodes. Maybe make it just 6 but have them be a challenge
  • N7Jedi
    9 posts Member
    To me, the image looks like it could be what gear slots look like for ships, in the form of a circuit board. That was my first thought, but there hasn't been much of any news regarding ships being added to the game.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Gokan wrote: »
    Maybe for GW they should just increase the rewards but cut out some nodes. Maybe make it just 6 but have them be a challenge

Complainers won't be satisfied until they can auto it. CG should just ignore the complainers.
  • Mo_liza wrote: »

Complainers won't be satisfied until they can auto it. CG should just ignore the complainers.

Or maybe not be so lazy with their fixes. People complain that it takes too long. Which it does. And their solution was just to nerf it and make it easy rather than look at a better solution.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    There was a thread about this, what do you think it is? Some thinks ships? Whatever it is, it's NEW!!
  • Joruus
    57 posts Member

Yes. I haven't seen a single player from any leader board anywhere, on here crying. Period. Your strategy sucks, you need to get better, period. I am a F2P player, who has spent at most $40 on this game. Yet I have several characters almost maxed out, none at g11, and I still fly through GWs. Did two full ones today, in under 30 Minutes. It was actually fun, whereas it has been weak, not challenging, and pandered to the weak. That isn't the point. The post is to have certain parts you CANNOT beat. Again, participation trophies are bull(sh)it to me.

No, just sad to see how many crybaby es, that don't want to work at actually achieving their goals, there are now in this world. I've been playing this game for months now, stacked my team, researched on here, and all of you want the game to be ten steps easier. It's freaking ridiculous. Go play angry birds if you want an easy game. This is a game in which you need to be in for the long hall. Go forbid anyone crying on here try Hearthstone... You'd be asking for new free cards and crying about losing your first matches. Saying the game is unfair and pushed towards veteran players. Well no sh(it), every game should be.

If you're really not trolling, that's sad. You have a serious lack of respect to your peers, whom you don't even begin to know anything about. You constantly belittle others. Just like you said to someone else, grow up. Don't bother writing back. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

Way to not even respond to any of my points. Good response. Great response.
  • Joruus
    57 posts Member
    Mo_liza wrote: »

Thank you, before all this complaining, the game was awesome. Now it changes every other day, it's ruined for the players who have put in time and work for their place. Now people just want handouts. Why not erase GW altogether, just give us all 400k a day, and the equal amount of gear and ability mats?? That'll make everyone happy, right? Pure insanity, games are meant to be hard
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    When you complain more about complainers than the complainers ever complained about complaints. :#