We need new content

HunterXJD
252 posts Member
I'm getting really bored of this game because nothing happens anymore. Every week or so I might get another 50/50 gear farmed and doing a raid every couple days for a few pieces of raid gear is super slow. And I've been saving my crystals to buy fully crafted furnaces in the store but those aren't available anymore.
So...the only thing remotely interesting is maintaining my arena spot--or trying to while RG becomes way more abundant.

Replies

• Options
    Amen brother hopefully ships come flying in soon(:
  • Options
    Seriously. I said this too but apparently talking about being bored is against the rules and my thread was removed smh.
  • jabo5886
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Everytime they release something new I don't have the right toons or they aren't leveled up. I spent 1200 crystals 2.5 mil credits and a ton of training druids for the scoundrel event and I couldn't even beat the first level. The rewards just don't stack up to the amount needed. The game is becoming stale and with the GW buff rewards will be even more rare making the game even more frustrating and uninteresting
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    jabo5886 wrote: »
    Everytime they release something new I don't have the right toons or they aren't leveled up. I spent 1200 crystals 2.5 mil credits and a ton of training druids for the scoundrel event and I couldn't even beat the first level. The rewards just don't stack up to the amount needed. The game is becoming stale and with the GW buff rewards will be even more rare making the game even more frustrating and uninteresting

If we complain enough, they nerf it down!
    Wait... if they nerf it down, everybody that spent resources to get scoundrels ready will start complaining until they completely remove it!
    Post edited by attrimap on
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, they keep throwing in empire or scoundrel events in hopes people will spend $1,000 to upgrade a team for a few credits. Not going to lie, I've spent a little money on this game to progress for something that really excited me. But anymore the only changes that go on are tweaking GW back and forth and making up more raid rules.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    No, please hold. I just got over 20 *7 and still more then half isn't level 80 yet.

I know it's a grind but games like this are. And if they are giving out new content now the only way to keep up will be to spend.

Give all at least 1-2 month to farm up the toons we have.
    It's not enough to max arena team and raid team.
    New content and meta will make us farm two new teams.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Too soon
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Is the Hutt's table going to open up? Guilds and raids have been great, but like the OP says, we need some new things.
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    HunterXJD wrote: »
    Oh yeah, they keep throwing in empire or scoundrel events in hopes people will spend $1,000 to upgrade a team for a few credits. Not going to lie, I've spent a little money on this game to progress for something that really excited me. But anymore the only changes that go on are tweaking GW back and forth and making up more raid rules.

You should be doing t 7 raids its not that hard.. Just need like 2 7* team per members more or less and 3-5 guys that can do phase 1 then ur all set..
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No, please. No new content. This game is getting buggier than a picnic in the jungle. Adding more content they can screw up is just asking for more headaches. How about we let them fix at least some of the current content?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    No, please. No new content. This game is getting buggier than a picnic in the jungle. Adding more content they can screw up is just asking for more headaches. How about we let them fix at least some of the current content?
    They r working onnew content i m expecting it to be realesed by the end of July #JustAGuess
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone just complains the new stuff is too hard. They make it easy and then people complain their bored.
  • Options
    Nothing is new since I reached level 80. I decided to take a break couple days ago. I am feeling really good not to have to care about finishing all the same old tasks everyday. I may come back in couple of months.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Start fixing things faster than you release broken content.
  • Options
    How about a second raid!
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    I would be happier if they didn't add new content but rather fixed all the bugs to the game first. It's getting out of hand.
  • Options
    New Content = Bugged Pay2Get Characters
  • Options
    Looks like ships from yesterday's dev update...
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    If your bored just take a break from this game and do something else with your time, eventually new content will be available for you to enjoy the game again, and if you've already experienced everything like you claim you have then you wont have missed out on anything in-between
  • QGJesus
    93 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No, we need fixes to guilds, exploiters, bugged characters, etc. more than anything at the moment
  • Daeghaa
    95 posts Member
    Options
    New content? No tks. I spend way more time than I'd like to in this game.
  • tilusiek
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Agree. Firtst let them fix known bugs than new content will be pleased to see :)
    Always trying and trying...
  • Options
    No we don't need new content. It will be half-thought and bug-ridden.

What we DO need is devs fixing a long list of bugs on already existing content. I'm getting sick of them pushing out new more bugged toons and content without addressing issues with the current ones.
  • Options
    No we don't need new content. It will be half-thought and bug-ridden.

What we DO need is devs fixing a long list of bugs on already existing content. I'm getting sick of them pushing out new more bugged toons and content without addressing issues with the current ones.

Agreed list keeps getting longer rather they sort it first.