In case you missed this: (new info about gw)

Prev13
LaLiam
1589 posts Member
edited July 2016

Replies

• Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Hmmm so the reward will get increased by 150

1ST off thats a laughable amount

2nd i first need to be able to finish gw within 30 mins

• Fantastic!
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    I was about to say "wow, people on Reddit are more ridiculous than they are here" but I digress
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    I was about to say "wow, people on Reddit are more ridiculous than they are here" but I digress

If we get 250 k increase which is what i want you ll thank me

Cuz being a sheep won t get you anything

EA only understand that something us wrong when people get mad..
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member

You'll find a lot of the Reddit community is actually people from the forums who like being treated as equals by the moderators not children
    {RotE}
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    I just don't understand why everyone gets so upset about the credit crunch. It's a pretty simple formula. Either prioritize your purchases or fork out money. if you are prioritizing how you level your roster, the credit crunch should not be that bad. On top of that, there is a weekly event with an opportunity to get 1 Mil credits each week and 150K extra from GW each day. I just don't see it. I think it's irrational. Sorry
  • ABNRAS wrote: »
    I just don't understand why everyone gets so upset about the credit crunch. It's a pretty simple formula. Either prioritize your purchases or fork out money. if you are prioritizing how you level your roster, the credit crunch should not be that bad. On top of that, there is a weekly event with an opportunity to get 1 Mil credits each week and 150K extra from GW each day. I just don't see it. I think it's irrational. Sorry
    TL;DR "Baaaaah bbaaaah, I'm a sheep, baaaah."
    No one is complaining because we don't know how to deal with the credit crunch, we all know we have to prioritize our gw and arena toons. Your post is beyond irrelevant. We are asking for changes to make this game simpler and less time consuming, is that so hard to see considering it's a mobile game? :s
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Do people still have problems with GW?

I had a rough time before, and now I make it all the way through to the last node with one team without too much issue, then throw a B team against the last node to clean it up.

To be fair, if it's an Arena team power issue, my arena team has a relatively low power because I'm running droids with a 4* G9 JE. I might be benefitting from that. But GW has been a breeze lately.

I might have also missed the point of the screenshot, but there wasn't really much elaboration.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    No one is complaining because we don't know how to deal with the credit crunch, we all know we have to prioritize our gw and arena toons. Your post is beyond irrelevant. We are asking for changes to make this game simpler and less time consuming, is that so hard to see considering it's a mobile game? :s

You want it handed to you
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    150K is roughly 30% increase from the usual daily completition! Bring it on!
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Super123 wrote: »
    150K is roughly 30% increase from the usual daily completition! Bring it on!

This reminds me of Nubian scanners 3/4 of the peeps we re mad at the price the rest was mad that it never drops in shipments LoL

We re in the same issue once again.... 150 k not being able to complete it

• Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    We are asking for changes to make this game simpler and less time consuming, is that so hard to see considering it's a mobile game? :s

Who is "we"?
    You're only speaking for yourself!
    There are enough people here who would like to have more content and more competition and spend more time on this game ...
    Back to topic: They open the wallet more and more and that's good. But credits aren't the barrier, it's gear
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Bostonmess wrote: »
    We are asking for changes to make this game simpler and less time consuming, is that so hard to see considering it's a mobile game? :s

Who is "we"?
    There are enough people here who would like to have more content and more competition and spend more time on this game ...
    Back to topic: They open the wallet more and more and that's good. But credits aren't the barrier, it's gear

Its everything tbh...

Too much Credits= not enough droid's...
    There has to be a balance ... 2 siths 2,000 jedi :) not 2 siths and 2 jedi !
    Post edited by Xenith on
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Xenith wrote: »

Who is "we"?

Its everything tbh...

Too much gold = not enough droid's...
    There has to be a balance ... 2 siths 2,000 jedies :) not 2 siths and 2 jedi !

Credits* ;)
    {RotE}
  • Xenith wrote: »

Who is "we"?

Its everything tbh...

Too much gold = not enough droid's...
    There has to be a balance ... 2 siths 2,000 jedies :) not 2 siths and 2 jedi !

The plural for Jedi is... Wait for it... Jedi.

On topic. I too love the fact that every week I'll be getting 1,050,000 extra a week off of GW. Love that change, when it gets implemented.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Funny how they can make the changes to GW now to make it hard, but can't up the credits until the next patch? EA sucks.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Funny how they can make the changes to GW now to make it hard, but can't up the credits until the next patch? EA sucks.

I have a theory they actually have a scheduled Stealth Nerf system planned weeks in advance
    {RotE}
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    eldredpe wrote: »

I had a rough time before, and now I make it all the way through to the last node with one team without too much issue, then throw a B team against the last node to clean it up.

To be fair, if it's an Arena team power issue, my arena team has a relatively low power because I'm running droids with a 4* G9 JE. I might be benefitting from that. But GW has been a breeze lately.

I might have also missed the point of the screenshot, but there wasn't really much elaboration.

That's the thing, you don't feel it because your arena power is low-ish. But i am getting closer to 39k now. Which means tough times ahead.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Alexone wrote: »
    eldredpe wrote: »

That's the thing, you don't feel it because your arena power is low-ish. But i am getting closer to 39k now. Which means tough times ahead.

GL if they removed protection in gw it might make everyone happy ! Or at least remove them in nodes 11-12
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member

You'll find alot of Reddit is people who got banned from the official forums for being fools.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Mo_liza wrote: »

You'll find alot of Reddit is people who got banned from the official forums for being fools.

is that why most developers and Jesse posts more info there? Been wondering.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member

"Waaaah waaah waaaah. Where is the I win button because this is a mobile game I shouldn't have to spend time."
  • 150 extra would be 1 million more per week...now throw in the Scoundrels event when people have those Scoundrels built (all you really need is lando and chewy)....that's 2 million extra per week...We're talking close to 10 million extra in a month there. That's a lot of additional credits and will make a big impact. Do people really need more than 10 million extra per month than what they get today? This is not a big improvement?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    150 extra would be 1 million more per week...now throw in the Scoundrels event when people have those Scoundrels built (all you really need is lando and chewy)....that's 2 million extra per week...We're talking close to 10 million extra in a month there. That's a lot of additional credits and will make a big impact. Do people really need more than 10 million extra per month than what they get today? This is not a big improvement?

I dont think its fair to bring the Scoundrel event into this. Of course the 1 mil a week will be better, will it persuade me to spend an hour a day on it? No it wont.

(Btw, I was very good not to put an opinion in the OP, i deserve a cookie)
    {RotE}
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Sounds good to me. I honestly don't understand why this wasn't announced along with the rest on John's GW update post though. Even without hard details this information is valuable.
  • Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    LaLiam wrote: »

I have a theory they actually have a scheduled Stealth Nerf system planned weeks in advance
    I think Capgasp's comment on Reddit that GW rewards would increase next week, and that EA_Jesse would give more info next week prove that.

Also that this GW adjustment was planned pretty quickly after the last adjustment.

Which casts their communication in an even worse light.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Geez, som really nice Trolls in this post. Excuse us for actually having a life outside of the game.

I understand it if you 12-year olds feels spending 4 hours a day on a mobile game is fine, for me an hour is alot. High difficulty is fun, and the extra million every week won't hurt although more is always better. But they should do something about the extra time consumption the latest update added. Make it 6 increasingly tougher battles instead of 12? And make it hard.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited July 2016
    LaLiam wrote: »

You'll find a lot of the Reddit community is actually people from the forums who like being treated as equals by the moderators not children

So instead of just saying, We dont talk about "Process" ie Moderating. I want to try and be clear and try a different approach.

This forum obviously follows corp rules and polices the often decried TOS or https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1186/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-forum-guidelines#latest

That said!

The other threads have rules , Has Mods who have a rules for removing useless posts, community moves things up and down naturally as well. but its a different beast and comparing that is apple / orange.

HERE!

Mods do not censor you, we remove bad language, insults, and things that violate a policy. We encourage you to post your ideas and thoughts and if you look at 25+ mega threads, are those all rosey EA/CG loving only posts? you know the answer is no

This is not us vs you... its a lack of self control to be civil, you can make wonderful arguments without insulting, using cuss words, or making defaming comments about the dev team or the company and still voice outrage, anger, criticism, or even dare we say praise or constructive criticism.

Also, We move threads together (Merge) to keep the talk fair and consistent for everyone to SEE ALL THE POSTS, people starting new threads to be SEEN or to put out the same information is banned on Reddit and every other forum , so why that is seen as censorship is beyond me speaking personally.

Finnaly,

The forums could be a place for hosted conversations, ask a dev threads and moderated chats... but the toxic nature (Regardless of how much you think it should be for perceived bad moves and flaws) is not making that possible as every thread devolves into a hate cuss word thread.

Its upto the community on how they want the forums to continue, but the one constant thing will be... everyone will follow the rules and that is treating everyone like adults, because adults understand civility, discourse, and that rules have consequences.

This is great thoughtful group of players, and it has been a stressful time for everyone as changes have come out quickly and several Community issues are still in the forefront. I hope to encourage more people to voice their opinions and concerns actually

It may not seem like it, and that's ok if you dont agree with it but we are here to foster those conversation and move your concerns up to be seen or discussed for Jesse.

-Slips back into the Mod Shadows pink saber in her icy hand-
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

So I'm focusing on my arena, some of whom are also on my heroic raid core team, and now I have to build an empire team for that event, a rebel team for that event, a scoundrel team to get those extra credits, and also keep enough characters developed to manage each Galactic War. Tell me more about how I'm supposed to prioritize my roster... The developers are spreading us thin. I've decided against developing my empire and droids for the July 4th event because I have to get my scoundrels to the point where I can get the full 1M next time it shows up on my events. Needless to say, I won't see a return on my investment over what I've spent to get my scoundrels up for several events worth of credits. If the scoundrel event were 2M, it would help alleviate the credit crisis significantly.

So I'm focusing on my arena, some of whom are also on my heroic raid core team, and now I have to build an empire team for that event, a rebel team for that event, a scoundrel team to get those extra credits, and also keep enough characters developed to manage each Galactic War. Tell me more about how I'm supposed to prioritize my roster... The developers are spreading us thin. I've decided against developing my empire and droids for the July 4th event because I have to get my scoundrels to the point where I can get the full 1M next time it shows up on my events. Needless to say, I won't see a return on my investment over what I've spent to get my scoundrels up for several events worth of credits. If the scoundrel event were 2M, it would help alleviate the credit crisis significantly.

They aren't spreading us thin. If you aren't done with your Arena team, then obviously finish that without the extra Scoundrel event credits and perhaps without completing GW everyday. When you're done farm a character or two to help complete GW daily, keeping in mind the events and raids so you can overlap some characters. Tweaking your arena team by farming a substitute or two for a good raid run is important. Then Scoundrels only to the point of being able to get the extra credits, so likely just 5* G8 at most. Yoda, Empire, Rebel, and Ewok events are for when you've got nothing left to farm. You aren't meant to be able to progress all at once without real $.

You say they're spreading us thin, but they are actually just trying to entice us to keep daily grinding.
This discussion has been closed.