Amar Union- New Guild desprately needs players - all welcome (raid up)

Alsend_Drake
709 posts Member
edited July 2016
So, I recently left my guild I'd been in since they launched because the leadership's gone bad, ignoring players and starting raid tiers we weren't ready for because they were, but a majority in our guild were not.

Right now, its just me, I've invited a few allies, and I have one person, my brother, who'll join once his Tablet is fixed.

The plan is to find somewhere online we can run polls to decide when we're all ready for the next tier, but do just 5* Raids until then, as well as help newer people focus on the better raid toons.

Ally code is 782-563-768

Hope to see you soon!
Post edited by Alsend_Drake on

Replies

• How many you up to?
  • Added you in game.

Geronimo
  • Alsend_Drake
    709 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    KoaBrazen wrote: »
    Added you in game.

Geronimo

Nobody else has joined. It's been getting annoying. Have another incoming, but the day I started it, his Galaxy broke, and were trying to fix it.

And you're already in a guild...
  • I REALLY need people to join. I'm aiming for T5, and beyond that, just some nice people helping each other, giving tips and such. No minimum level, just I'd suggest rushing someone to 5* to get Raid rewards.
  • Im NOT looking to join another guild! I left one because of people starting to ignore the lower level majority, and want manual control over raids and people. I felt I had to send this, as I keep getting people trying to recruit me into their guild. I spent my 300k and am not gonna waste it!
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Good luck to you
  • Just started a tier 5 raid, enough to immediately start another. Willing to do lover tiers for a little, but wanna at least get to 5 so we can get raid gear.

Anyone?
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    It's difficult and border line impossible to grow a new guild. There's just too many small guilds out there. I started one about 2 weeks after they launched, because the one I joined wouldn't give notice about raids starting, so I could never participate. But since then, I've only grown to 13 members, only about 8 active.

It's a real struggle and frustrating trying to grow a guild. In my case, I don't want to abandon my members who have joined and are taking pride in being a part of our small guild. It'd be kinda a **** move to abandon them for a larger guild.

Good luck
  • Teague wrote: »
    It's difficult and border line impossible to grow a new guild. There's just too many small guilds out there. I started one about 2 weeks after they launched, because the one I joined wouldn't give notice about raids starting, so I could never participate. But since then, I've only grown to 13 members, only about 8 active.

It's a real struggle and frustrating trying to grow a guild. In my case, I don't want to abandon my members who have joined and are taking pride in being a part of our small guild. It'd be kinda a **** move to abandon them for a larger guild.

Good luck

Im currently the only one. I refuse to join another, because my other one I was in since guilds started, the leader got I to the mindset of "me and a few higher players can do tier 6, and everyone else is holding us back" and didn't ask for a vote, despite it being quite clear alot of our people were just getting settled into tier 5 people.
  • Brother I feel your pain I wish you good luck and good hunting the same thing happened to me. I now have 13 members a I can tell you that recruiting is very hard and time consuming. But good luck anyway. Stick to your guns and stay in your own house you will be a lot happier. The W'est R'en J'di guild leader D'Air R'en. If you need a ally lvl 80 hit me up 727314666. I am in the same boat as you. Wish people would stop trying to recruit me and not join. Good luck again.