How do you complete lvl 7 cantina battles?

CEG9876
355 posts Member
edited June 2016
I have 7 star luminara, consular, GS, 86, and Phasma.
I cant get through it. Any suggestions.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bring a taunting tank to take the heat off your glass canons and then borrow Phasma as leader instead.
  • Ask yourself why you want to complete them. Given your squad, I don't think you need to complete them in order to improve.
  • Nodoon
    112 posts Member
    Well, if he wants RG he needs to get some of them done. If he is still using consular, he needs something different.
  • There are lots of different things available that will help him improve more than simply getting RG. Ben is an easy farm in Cantina. Rey and JE are easy in guild. QGJ in Cantina. HK, ST Han, or Leia in Arena. RG isn't going to be some panacea for the squad he's running.
  • Which node are you stuck on?
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    There are lots of different things available that will help him improve more than simply getting RG. Ben is an easy farm in Cantina. Rey and JE are easy in guild. QGJ in Cantina. HK, ST Han, or Leia in Arena. RG isn't going to be some panacea for the squad he's running.

Thank you scruffy. But I knew all of that.
    That was not the point of the blog. The point is to figure out what teams work.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Which node are you stuck on?
    All of them basically.

• Nodoon
    112 posts Member
    There are lots of different things available that will help him improve more than simply getting RG. Ben is an easy farm in Cantina. Rey and JE are easy in guild. QGJ in Cantina. HK, ST Han, or Leia in Arena. RG isn't going to be some panacea for the squad he's running.

I did not say he was. I said, if he wants RG. HE has to replace JC with something though.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    Thank you scruffy. But I knew all of that.
    If you knew all that, why are you trying to take on level 7 with the team you described above?
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    That was not the point of the blog. The point is to figure out what teams work.
    You gave us a list of five characters that don't work. No details on gear or level. Now you simply want a team that might work?

OK. How about a maxed Anakin, Rex, Echo, RG, Sun Fac. Or Maybe a maxed HK, 88, 86, GG, JE.

Satisfied?

• There are lots of different things available that will help him improve more than simply getting RG. Ben is an easy farm in Cantina. Rey and JE are easy in guild. QGJ in Cantina. HK, ST Han, or Leia in Arena. RG isn't going to be some panacea for the squad he's running.

Lots of things such as.. 7 cantina has lousy drops. 7-C has RG, beyond that basically nothing. I stopped trying to get past 7-D, because there is only Anakin (which you get from other places) and Ima-Gun Din.

Not worth it, so completing 7 Cantina is a waste of time and effort.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »

You need gear stars are not going to do it. You need to be at LEAST G9 to have hope, its pretty tough.

but the main point is WHY? There aren't any useful drops apart from 7-C which is RG, the rest are scrubs nobody wants.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    rjparker1 wrote: »

You need gear stars are not going to do it. You need to be at LEAST G9 to have hope, its pretty tough.

but the main point is WHY? There aren't any useful drops apart from 7-C which is RG, the rest are scrubs nobody wants.

Anakin is on cantina 7
  • Nodoon
    112 posts Member

Not worth it, so completing 7 Cantina is a waste of time and effort.[/quote]

I stopped at 7C as well. At least getting to there you are getting RG shards and better coin return.
    rjparker1 wrote: »

I did to 7C with all G8 characters.