Subscriptions.. how have you responded

Daishi
718 posts Member
edited January 2016
Since the $5 weekly subscriptions are no longer offered, how has your spending been affected?

Subscriptions.. how have you responded 52 votes

I spend more, still need crystals!
5% 3 votes
I spend less, I don't wanna pay that price
73% 38 votes
Huh, what subscriptions?
21% 11 votes

Replies

• Subs were nice
  • Can I be pointed to thread about why these ended?
  • if i see a sub go up i go for it even though i don't spend any money on anything else.

especially that 21x100 was boss. yeah it's like half of the 7 day one but 100 a day is a nice little boost in cash money that makes me flexible.
  • That was me too. I did the 7 day and so they were earning $5 a week from me. Now they earn about $6 a month as I buy a 220 crystal pack if I get greedy and buy a chromium before I have enough saved for the chromium and the days crystal refresh needs. I spend about 150 a day doing 2x normal refresh and one arena. I earn at least that daily from arena and some extra from dailies.
  • Can I be pointed to thread about why these ended?

At first it was product testing: 21 day vs 7 day vs nothing. Then the 7 days came back with a timer. That ended ages ago.

@CG_JohnSalera said
    "The crystal subscriptions will return. We are in the waning days of a promotional period which is causing a hiccup in their availability. That will be resolved, likely next week. There is also no limit of purchases of subscriptions per month as I've seen indicated here and elsewhere. Unless, of course you currently have a subscription active. So the rest of this argument falls apart."

That was 13 days ago now.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • JohnSalera
    311 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    They are coming back. Just taking longer than expected (which is why we rarely give target dates).

The team ended up spending quite a bit of time last week chasing down complaints / rumors reported in the forums. Results of those efforts were posted by @EA_Jesse here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5789/debunking-rumors/p1

So, rather than make the same mistake again, I'll just have to say they'll be coming back "soon".

Thanks.
  • They are coming back. Just taking longer than expected (which is why we rarely give target dates).

The team ended up spending quite a bit of time last week chasing down complaints / rumors reported in the forums. Results of those efforts were posted by @EA_Jesse here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5789/debunking-rumors/p1

So, rather than make the same mistake again, I'll just have to say they'll be coming back "soon".

Thanks.

Awesome, thank you.

Hopefully they're up "soon" as I can't wait to spend my energy on new gear.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.