New to the game, confused about new character?

I just got the royal guard and he's on my list of characters I own. I just leveled him up to level 9, and equiped some stuff on him but I cannot use him..
So.. What do I do?

Replies

• When aren't you able to use him ? Only instint that you can't use a toon is if you choose the same character as an ally or you doing a challenge that requires a certain type of character ( Attacker , Tank)
  • You haven't unlock dark side battles yet probably. He is a dark side character so you can only use him for those battles.
  • Kevz57 wrote: »
    When aren't you able to use him ? Only instint that you can't use a toon is if you choose the same character as an ally or you doing a challenge that requires a certain type of character ( Attacker , Tank)

THAT'S interesting.. So I should be able to use him? Why can't I! He's not in the slot of possible characters to select to incorporate into my team.. But I can level him up and waste my training bots on him. Cool..
  • dkredsox wrote: »
    You haven't unlock dark side battles yet probably. He is a dark side character so you can only use him for those battles.

Ohhhh, so you can only use dark side characters on dark side quests? Does that mean I won't have the ability to use light side characters on that too? So that's probably why they say you have to wait until you have 3 to start it maybe? That's lame:/ what if I have a team I like to use :cry:
  • akositzke
    273 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    On Light Side battles you can only use LS character - on DS on DS characters. In Arena, Events, Cantina and Galactic War (some of which you'll unlock later) you can use whatever team you wish.
  • Charnt wrote: »
    dkredsox wrote: »
    You haven't unlock dark side battles yet probably. He is a dark side character so you can only use him for those battles.

Ohhhh, so you can only use dark side characters on dark side quests? Does that mean I won't have the ability to use light side characters on that too? So that's probably why they say you have to wait until you have 3 to start it maybe? That's lame:/ what if I have a team I like to use :cry:

Yes, there would be no point to having dark and light side missions if you could use the same characters for both. Once you unlock Squad Cantina, you can use any characters you possess, be it dark side or light side.