Update

First off I like the added level cap and new places to farm good toons, bravo.

Second I hate that you took retreat out. I hate it. Really lessened the fun. Here is a post I made below about it. Oh BTW I did GW since the update, completed with one fatality that I could have avoided if I chose, and it was so much less fun.

So I'm a big advocate that this taking of retreat was terrible. As I stated I did not need retreat to complete it I simply enjoyed it and the fact that it made it fun to create strategies to wipe out the opponents. Not just a grind, but one you could add depth to.

So here I did a full GW on the "new patch" I lost 1 toon, Daka, in the final battle only because I chose to Ice Sid with Lum instead of heal and she was killed immediately after by Vadars culling blade, then his basic when she revived,lol. I marched through 9 strait 6-7* purple 60's, just as I typically do every GW. The difference was instead of having fun doing it, but doing attack in waves and strike teams with the collection I had. It was a simple make a team to beat the AI and go. Basically arena that you see the whole team first on, boring.

To all you whales and spenders.(I consider myself no whale but moderate spending at over $1,500) Who the bloody heck cares if F2P and such had a crutch in retreat? It was part of the game and they used it to better themselves. The extra tokens they get to help get some shards is not really a big deal, nor is the whopping 1 random shard as reward on completion. Now if the prize was 1--12 random shards plus the 400 tokens to get 5 more the mats ect, sure maybe gripe, but come on the prize is nothing big and we all only get 1 go a day so why take away something, that even with using it, many still failed to complete? It just is not cool.

Again I am a decent sized spender who had no trouble at all going through GW this new way who is 110% against the change. Please put it back the way it was. It was far more fun to complete.

Replies

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator

Nice cash spend
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »

Nice cash spend

I'm impatient and I wanted to collect toons and level them all together, thus why I do not have 8-10 7* lvl 60's but a couple dozen 5-7* purple 60's with 2 7*'s.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    No hate man if my wife wouldn't cut me like a bounty hunter I would do it too love the game

Respect~
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Dayum...15 hundo?!?!

well said, btw!
    No hate man if my wife wouldn't cut me like a bounty hunter I would do it too love the game

Respect~

I knew no hate man. One perk of being divorced, though the witch did steal everything before she went,lol. Though I spent on whatever when married without any grief. Secret was give her shopping or spa money weekly, a weekly 5* night out to eat and drink, and a monthly romantic retreat. Did those things I could buy anything I wanted, no matter how stupid without grief. Games, expensive scotch, more swords,lol.

I lost a lot of fun factor though losing retreat, and winning without it was no more satisying, just less fun. Hope they fix it, or add something that requires more strategy and fun and not just a different version of arena.

Cheers man.

Respect~

Thanks. Yeah I was an addict, though this update was like rehab.