Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Phlebotomy_Jones
    439 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Here's a sign of how poor the match making in GW is: I drew my kid's team in node 3 with 5 L70 7* G8 toons.

She's not that level, doesn't have a 7* character, and hasn't completed enough LS/DS missions to get a lot of that gear.

And most importantly, hasn't unlocked some of the characters GW used.

#WAI
  • Alphy
    12 posts Member
    Level 75, used my entire roster, spent 3 hours retreating and praying to rngesus, can't finish it, not fun. You wanted to give us a challenge, but people with subpar rosters find it impossible, not challenging, and you doubled my time sink into gw compared to last week.

it was perfect last week, and now i will stop after node 10 as its not worth the pain and suffering committing suicide on my teams.
  • I have decided I will stick around to see what adjustments they make if any to GW in the next update.

But if something does not change I will be putting down the game. Luckily I have enough toons to contribute to my guilds raids. But if I was one of those people that haven't been playing for a while I would quit outright. As f2p, GW is my primary source of credits. Now without it I am unable to expand my toons in any reasonable amount of time.

If this is the goal of the devs then so be it. Not a f2p friendly game.
  • 36.9k Arena power, my Node 12 is 3* squads but my node 6, 9, 10 an 11 are all Arena Team (gears 9,10 or 11).

I think if you're around 30-33k you'll get those hard 3 last nodes.. this ain't a sure thing yet though but as to my observation maybe it's possible.
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Node 6 and I'm facing a gear X Ray qui gon and phasma with Kylo and ST Han what the heck really!!!!!!!??????? I blow through half my roster with the team always having full TM each time not even able to put a dent in any toon I put back my A team just have no TM and getting blown out I wanna throw something I hate that I pay money and that this game is so addicting....... Okay rant over I know the devs dont care but I had to let out
  • I pretty rarely show up here, but I came back to say this.

The original GW almost made me quit. I only hung around bc I like my guild and bc they said they would look at it. Now, getting to the end of my rope again. I'm sorry, I'm not going back to 2h guild wars. Can't do it, esp without the hope that it is being looked at.
    Seriously. It's just annoying fighting the same like 10 teams OVER AND OVER AND OVER. And it takes forever. GW was quite seriously the most unfun thing I have ever seen in a game.

How the heck do you fix something and then BREAK IT AGAIN?!?!

Now, I'm actually pretty sure there is some region of whatever CG is using to balance where it just breaks horribly. And I seem to be in it as do many others. Maybe use new algorithm for one region and the old one for the other?

My suggestion: Put it back till you can put in a switch to let people choose which ever version they find more fun.

Summary: This really, really needs to be fix ASAP. Please put it back. If you find it not challenging enough, try to make it through with a single team and don't use any toons that start with the letter R or something.
    iN Spectre

• I think this is the game saying congratulations you have beaten everything we can throw at you. Here is a bone. Happens to me every single time since the GW change. I'm not mad about that. Honestly fighting GWs teams X 11 modeled after arena teams is starting to get exhausting. The past three days I haven't been playing as much. I'm all for a challenge but I don't see myself playing this game in another month or two if things continue going this way.
    36.9k Arena power, my Node 12 is 3* squads but my node 6, 9, 10 an 11 are all Arena Team (gears 9,10 or 11).

I think if you're around 30-33k you'll get those hard 3 last nodes.. this ain't a sure thing yet though but as to my observation maybe it's possible.

• You are right
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    @vincentlondon thank you I feel like I'm going crazy but they way it was before all this trash update was less difficult that it is now
  • I am close to walking. This latest move has made the game not enjoyable. Glad some of you enjoy it.
  • They can't get things right. Gw is harder and more time consuming than before. They put some hardcore teams at nodes 6, 9, 11 and 12.
    The other nodes are just to burn your protection and cooldowns.
  • To the devs revert back to June 15th patch because this sucks and I've read most of these threads looks like 95% want it back to June 15th patch. We have spoken so listen to us. Fix gw or die
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    @grandmaster1985 haha that's funny well if they do decide to listen to the people please I hope so then yes I'm glad but I don't want to get my hopes up :(
  • Chico
    120 posts Member
    When will EA get that grinding is not fun. Shame EA. SHAME.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    To the devs revert back to June 15th patch because this sucks and I've read most of these threads looks like 95% want it back to June 15th patch. We have spoken so listen to us. Fix gw or die

Lmfaoooooo
  • Ryan16
    41 posts Member
    Same here. Can't get past node 6 today with almost same team. Lvl 80 and all my characters got wiped out by node 7..
  • Aaaaauuuuurrrrrrrrg!!! :(
  • Miralectred
    169 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Stuck on node 9. STUCK. it's bad enough you don't do anything about the few over powering characters, but then you throw those characters at us multiple times with better gear.

1. Balance your characters. 60+ of them are useless. 6 or 7 dominate.
    2. Fix the dodge epidemic that has plagued this game for months.
    3. Fix GW.
    4. Fix your ton of other bugs.

The guy who did this tuning needs to be fired.

Edit - my node 11. My arena power is 35.2k

https://imgur.com/a/K5REX

My entire roster cannot get me past this and I would never choose to fight this team in arena because I know I can't defeat this team with my current arena team. Your development team has failed us. Fix it.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    I've been stuck on the same node number 6 for 2 solid hours trying to figure out how to get past it without destroying my arena team since I'll need them for 9-11. This sucks. I hope someone gets fired over this. I fully expect them to ignore us for a while longer, unless it's to give us the finger again. But even an apology and ten thousand crystals wouldn't be enough to get me to consider spending a penny on this game. All trust is destroyed. This is not the product I've been using for 6 months now. What a sick joke. I really wanted to see this get fixed, but now part of me hopes that it destroys the game, and all the devs end up out of work.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    90 minutes of grinding and I still haven't finished. I've finished every GW for months and I'm at 147/150 for my GW achievement.

I'm level 80, 17 7* toons, with over 55 in my roster. Top 50 Arena, been playing since early December so I've seen all the GW changes and meta shifts. My main squad is 34k power and I'm facing 42k power teams now. I've spent way more than I care to admit on a mobile game but that's 100% done with this mess and every recent mess. I'm sick of being a beta tester for a multi million dollar game.

I've spent too much to delete the game but I'm done playing. I'll let my kids play, I've got my acct locked so they can't buy anything. If something actually new happens like ships I'll revisit later but new content isn't shifting metas or adding toons to Aurordium packs. New isn't adding an odd ball event now and then. How about fix the bugs and get things back on track or at least make due on promises made weeks ago (toon adjustments).

The game just isn't Fun anymore and that's the whole point of playing a Game!
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    I'm not sure if you remove protection for a galactic war, it will lead to success. The same teams will kill you even faster than before. But I think that the recovery of at least 25% protection after each fight is fair and logical. As well as the restoration of health, as in other battles, it's not very much. Because, again, did the soldiers go into battle if he barely standing on his feet? Well, of course it can be left as they are and use others. But then tell me why in the next GW the characters appear with full health? Because logically they should have been left with red life forever. And if somehow they are restored for the next war, we would like to see on the same logic, they are restored (at least partially) to the next battle. Do special rules exist for a galactic war? ie: players do not have the right to restore the health of the characters? but even in the "Hunger Games", remember, the participants could get drugs and what else...
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Node 6 is harder and then node 7,8,9,10 are easy until node 11,12 at least thats how its been for me since the patch. I use my Rebel teqm till node 7 or 8 then I let my A teqm go wild on whats left sometimes My A team RG dies and I sub in a C team toon to fill his spot

At least for me it hasn't been hard I have been playing since December and I rank 1 in arena but my arena team I purposely left some of them undergeared just to not have a arena power over 35,000 So that might be why I don't have it rough like others do
  • I'm getting crazy stacked teams that blow through my whole roster. My roster no slouch either. Like 15 7* level 80 toons. Frustrating
  • JRA wrote: »
    I've been stuck on the same node number 6 for 2 solid hours trying to figure out how to get past it without destroying my arena team since I'll need them for 9-11. This sucks. I hope someone gets fired over this. I fully expect them to ignore us for a while longer, unless it's to give us the finger again. But even an apology and ten thousand crystals wouldn't be enough to get me to consider spending a penny on this game. All trust is destroyed. This is not the product I've been using for 6 months now. What a sick joke. I really wanted to see this get fixed, but now part of me hopes that it destroys the game, and all the devs end up out of work.

I agree. Whoever made this decision, and is sticking with it, needs to find a new line of work. Unless their job is to come in and tick off 90%+ of it's customer base. If that's the case, then job well done.

• So are EA and CG using their dodge equation for themselves as we throw out our displeasure? If that's the case, expect them to dodge for awhile.
  • EnderU
    103 posts Member
    A 39k RG/Rey 8 Omega team at node 6 and then 90+ mins to complete a GW run is a complete joke.

This is a cash grab of epic proportions, designed solely to force people to buy credit packs to be able to level up to be able to continue further in this game, and as needed to level for the more less used and obscure toons needed to complete the challenges they throw at us.

The Devs would be stupid if they think this won't cause a lot of people to either stop spending or to walk away from the game altogether, as has happened over and over in other games.

Masses of people saying their are now evaluating their position in this game is major alarm bells IMHO, and should be acted on immediately to fix this once and for all.
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    I've seen so many changes to this game, being an early adopter, but this is terrible...terrible. It's not fun. It's not rewarding get in some way. It's cheap & worthless to the point that I dnt even bother completing the last couple nodes. Jst not worth it...and I used to love GC. Just dnt wanna spend 3-4hrs a day loading & reloading a game. Maybe EA just wants people to take off, cull the herd. It's beginning to work for me, so kudos EA!
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    Please switch GC back to the prior update. The fun is gone. I won't go dwn this road w/ u EA.
  • I am enjoying this epic thread more than the game
  • Gw is much easier now than it was before. There are only 2-3 hard battles, usually node 6, 9, 11. Those are usually full 80 g9-10 groups. Before, once your arena power exceeded 35,000 it was very difficult to complete. I started seeing 35000 teams at node 6 all the way through 12. I have a very deep roster and it was likely I would have to throw the kitchen sink at several nodes to beat them. Now I can finish gw with one team and my arena power is higher, 37000+.

Just because there are 12 nodes doesn't mean everyone should complete all 12. Find out where you are lacking and increase your team depth. GW is much easier than it was.