Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Jay21
    61 posts Member
    @Big_Boss my arena teams power is 29000 and I have not used a team higher than that yet in the guild stats it says I have an arena power of 30949 so that's a lie right there screwing me already and most of my toons are stuck behind the furnace wall and below level 75......My raid team is the only team that is gear X yet I don't use them for anything else but the raid when I put them in for the node 6 they get wiped because of full TM the other team starts with.... Makes me want to throw my phone at my tv while yelling at my mom to make meatloaf!!!
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    @PushinGravity easier okay maybe for the people with a full roster of 7 stars and gear X sure why not okay it's easier but when I'm wiping out my whole roster to not even put a dent in a node 6 team it gets annoying ok not completing one or two is fine what ever but when I haven't been able to get past 8 or 10 since the secret update because I'm wiped out is ridiculous (notifieing us a week later that made a change is shady)
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    How are people supposed to get a deeper roster when it costs so many credits to level them and then getting to gear 9 anD 10 is not easy either, it's almost an exercise in futility for some. If EA keeps it this way then they rewards need to scale appropriately. I can't people say "develop" more players. Many people in my guild dropped a couple million credits for the Ewok event alone and those characters aren't even of high caliber, it's expensive to grind up new characters.

I think interest in the game is wavering a bit. Look at the recent LordSkunk.Com SWGOH live streams... he's streaming a Marvel Comics video game during the SWGOH live stream. Yeah he's kind of an arrogant **** that thinks he's a better gamer than he really is. But he still has over 2K follower in Discord alone, thats got to say something to a large amount of players.
  • Yesterday my 10th node was: RG, Sun Fac, STH, Leia and Rey. Oh, and all gear 10-11. Needless to say I gave up and hit reset right when I saw them.

I've gone back to just hitting auto and seeing how many nodes I can clear until I wipe my entire roster. I suppose any credits are better than no credits. :/
  • Madds
    8 posts Member
    The greed of the developers is ridiculous. They keep coming out with more toons, leaving existing toons unbalanced, raise level cap, ridiculously difficult events...It's a joke. If they dangled a carrot, I can see that, this is a business, but when they dangle 15 different carrots and never let any of them get within reach, it's how you drive customers away. I'm done wasting time and money on a game where it seems like a couple of guys are just making random changes for the heck of it, whenever they feel like it. Just when you think you're doing well, they take the rug out from under you and expect you to like it and give them more money. Pathetic.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm still getting a relatively easy GW but I get junk teams at 11/12.

Nodes 6, 9,10 seem to be full arena team which provide a reasonable challange much better than the joke of the June 15 update which 5 star teams could solo.

I'm at 80. Those still levelling may have a different experience. 39.5k peak arena, 38.5 current arena.

For me difficulty level is appropriate. I use a combination of 10 or so toons to complete. Could do with 7 if pressed. But acbar Lando is more fun.

I've always thought health and protection should regen 25% for toons on the bench to encourage roster use.
  • RJH
    3 posts Member
    I want to add my complaint about the final node difficulty I've been facing. I have one or two semi strong teams, and my final node quite often now is totally unbeatable. My best team can damage, maybe if perfect kill one character, and the rest of my toons are just running into an invincible firing squad. Totally impossible, broken for me,
  • PooteJetus
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't usually post on forums but this is nonsense and just makes me disgusted with this game that I've played religiously for almost a year now. If I could figure out how to post a photo I would but it's a GAME I get a little challenge but no sense in having to fight raid geared arena teams in GW! Absolute nonsense to be fighting Phasma lead, RG, QGJ, Rey, GS at level 80. I got my but stomped with Lumi lead, dooku, Rey, IG, QGJ and all level 79+ gear 8+ 7stars. And the 7 teams I sent after it as well. Rey phasma and GS are still standing and I've exhausted my entire roster level 40+. And it's a pretty extensive roster!!! This is blatant greed and unnecessary!!
  • greggles
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    not doing gw till this is LESS tedious and easier. not more. My 17 7*s can't do anything against these stacked teams and one big reason i have so many is because theres no health regen. #FireallthedumbassEAemployees
  • Super123
    233 posts Member
    You should give a try before hitting that reset button.
    In node 6 I constantly fight lvl 80 gear 8 doku meta team. In node 12, I met a full gear 11 team of GS, QGJ, leia, rey, and RG. I only have 2 gear 9 and 1 gear 10 toons. Those bloody **** are terrifying but still beatable.
  • Other games I can spend my $$ on. I won't drop another red cent on this game until the developers or whoever is in charge quits making it so hard. A game should be a challenge, but it should also be fun! Not aggravating, or frustrating. Nothing about this game has been fun lately. The raids turn guildies against each other by forcing them to compete amongst themselves, the whole guild debacle to begin with. The events are impossible unless you invest real money to improve heroes that are rarely used and will never be used again after, and now this GW nonsense. Seriously about to move on to another game this is no longer worth my time or my hard earned money.
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    6th node is the hardest for me as well. After that it gets easier. My last node even consists of a 1500 strength level team. Dont know what up with that.
  • Once upon a time........

There was a GW which was "hard" but you were able to do it. Then there were some players complaining about that the GW is too hard (not really too hard). So you decided to change the GW and it was way too easy. So you decided to make it harder again. And now it's the hardest GW ever...

Like are you kidding me? I got 2 accounts (Lvl 80 2x G10, 3xG9 Chars; Lvl 56 5xG7). My first account has to defeat teams like Old Ben, RG, Rey, QGJ, Daka all G10-11, my **** (LVL 56!!!!!) has to defeat Lvl 70 G8 Teams after I defeat 11 other fights which were hard too. "It should be a challenge????" Yeah our best player get G1-3 Level 70 Teams as last fight while they have 30 Chars Level 80 (G9-11) and players like me with 1 good team have to defeat teams which are way too hard even for 1 fight.

But why should you change it huh? As long as you guys get enough money and have to defeat G1-3 as last fight everything is okay, right?
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Black0utz wrote: »
    Once upon a time........

There was a GW which was "hard" but you were able to do it. Then there were some players complaining about that the GW is too hard (not really too hard). So you decided to change the GW and it was way too easy. So you decided to make it harder again. And now it's the hardest GW ever...

Like are you kidding me? I got 2 accounts (Lvl 80 2x G10, 3xG9 Chars; Lvl 56 5xG7). My first account has to defeat teams like Old Ben, RG, Rey, QGJ, Daka all G10-11, my **** (LVL 56!!!!!) has to defeat Lvl 70 G8 Teams after I defeat 11 other fights which were hard too. "It should be a challenge????" Yeah our best player get G1-3 Level 70 Teams as last fight while they have 30 Chars Level 80 (G9-11) and players like me with 1 good team have to defeat teams which are way too hard even for 1 fight.

But why should you change it huh? As long as you guys get enough money and have to defeat G1-3 as last fight everything is okay, right?

It's swings and roundabouts. Those who previously complained that it was too hard, many were having to face what you are facing on node 11 on every single node after 3. They I believe are the ones who are currently able to beat the new harder GW, if just.

Those who could beat the previous hard GW are the ones who are getting the rock hard/impossible GW now.

A happy medium would be nice.

Turukano
  • I fuhking hated GW today. I wanted to throw my phone on the ground.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    This is a mobile app game. It should behave like one.

If i wanted to sit and play something for 4 hours to be able to finish it, i would reactivate my ancient WoW account. My PC doesn't need a charger and i kinda don't carry it around with me when i go to work to use it 10ish minutes just to kill time and have fun.

Any thoughts of that, @EA_Jesse, devs, etc ?
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    The worst for me is 11 I have since two days now :

OB lead, Fives, Aayla, FOST, Kit Fisto (all maxed lvled, stared and geared) for a dodge/Counter/full HP team.

I manage to clear it but it's long and not funny ^^
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    6 and 11 always nightmares for me but 12 is always 3 star level 80's with gear 4, just 1 shot them with the 1 toon I have left :neutral:
  • I was wondering when I'd get the itch to quit this game. Well, this whole GW mess is has started it.

I've purposely kept my arena power low (31.6k) while maintaining top 50 placement to make my GW runs easier. Today was the first time since January I couldn't finish. Last node was 39,346 compared to my arena 31,684. 8,000 difference plus protection? I couldn't even burn through RG before Anakin, Rey, QGJ, and GS destroyed every single team I had but one that died on an earlier node.

Who was the genius behind this decision/implementation?
  • EnderU
    103 posts Member
    1200+ Posts.
    31,000+ Views.
    0 replies.

Hmm.
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

Here's a sign of how poor the match making in GW is: I drew my kid's team in node 3 with 5 L70 7* G8 toons.

She's not that level, doesn't have a 7* character, and hasn't completed enough LS/DS missions to get a lot of that gear.

And most importantly, hasn't unlocked some of the characters GW used.

#WAI

Just wow...
  • EnderU wrote: »
    1200+ Posts.
    31,000+ Views.
    0 replies.

Hmm.

True. I registered on monday to complain. Now I come to see if there is any answer from EA (something like " Hey we are listening and we'll look into this" or something...)
    But nope.
    EA, this is a double slap on the face now... What's next? A spit on our eye?
    I really hope that the person responsive for this to be fired. Shame on you EA.. Shame on you!!
  • boomo
    2 posts Member

EA make lotto its sux .GW or new event cant make f2p player .I cant make gold .I play 2 hours gw adn breake my phone.
  • Glory
    23 posts Member
    GW is ridiculous now. Development team is totally out of touch with player base. Nobody wants to spend that long on a mobile game.

Fun challenge = Yes
    Boring monotonous grind = No

Too many 'programmers' on the dev team and not enough direction, with very poor adaptability. HoDA got lots better after many of these team members left - I look forward to similar developments in this game. The lack of consistency in game direction, the lack of balance in characters and play environments and the inability to recognize key marketing concepts blows my f'n mind.

Puking in my mouth and swallowing it is mildly less disgusting than this GW decision. I no longer have the time to play the game. I'm out. *mic drop*
  • RaverRic
    31 posts Member
    @RaverRic can I ask what power score your arena team is? And your top 5 toons?

ED093AF9-E6A3-49CB-A8DD-4F0B8C324F87.jpg
  • boomo
    2 posts Member
    Ihate new gw and event ! Realy ? Realy ? normal player can't make .

Thank you good job
  • Reptyle
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    2nd time this week i get same end team. EA, ****?!? rir912.png
    Could hardly make a dent in them, before wiping my teams
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    EnderU wrote: »
    1200+ Posts.
    31,000+ Views.
    0 replies.

Hmm.

The good ol' dodge megathread is crying, too :D
  • New galactic war since June 29 is beyond ridiculous. There is no way I have to ever hope to beat it without spending mega bucks. Maybe that's what they intended but it's not going to happen. All it's done is turn my interest away from the game. Sounds like I'm not the only one.........
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    It's not impossible for me, not even close. It's strange that some are experiencing this.