Darth vader

I ser some guy lvl 30 with Darth vader. How its possible? They do all archivements?

Replies

• They open it from Bronzium pack i think
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Some people played a lot... or paid a lot! I don't think you can get darth vader from the packs, I could be wrong, but the achievements are not that hard to get.... The level means nothing, the star rank is a different matter. if it was a 7 star Darth Vadar, I'd be curious how much they spent on the game just gaining all the achievements to get him that high....

However as lvl is determined by credits spent on a character as well as having the training droids to do it. lvl 30 Darth Vader is nothing that special especially if it's only 4 star or lower. If it is 5 star or higher then that is a completely different matter
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Most achievements are based on progression through the game. There is no way a level 30 could unlock Vader using achievements that I can see.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I'm pretty sure there are "fake" players for you to chose friend captains from. That's why you'll sometimes see 2 star vaders when you can't actually unlock him at 2 stars etc.
  • This really needs to be a sticky. It's caused confusion since September. These are computer characters and not real players.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Most achievements are based on progression through the game. There is no way a level 30 could unlock Vader using achievements that I can see.

Buying a lot of chromium cards to unlock characters, you get shards for each threshold of light sided or dark sided characters you unlock... Promotion of characters is also not really level dependent...

Buying shipments again not level dependent, but will require a lot of refreshes of the store

Basically what I am saying is if this is a legit player at lvl 30 he or she could have easily spent a lot of money to unlock the various achievements to get him

If you look at the smuggler run achievement which gives you five Vadar shards... For most people this will take a couple of weeks to get.. However is a person with a lot of crystals to use (imho waste) they could easily keep refereshing their cantina energy and sim battles to get cantina credit like no tomorrow and essentially finish that achievement in an hour or so if they had that much money to burn!

Bear in mind with Mobile games, there are people who spend literally thousands of dollars on these games... A lot of us "normal" folk probably won't spend more than 50 USD on a game like this, but like I said there are those who will easily burn through a months salary on games like this.

There is the possibility that the player is a computer but like I shown here it could easily be a very wealthy player
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Its not a computar character. I haver him importante my friend list. Its a guy of my city (not a real friend) that is on my facebook. I tale a look at all archivements and its not so easy tô take vader. He is a level 32 players.
  • I got my Darth Vader from a Bronzium pack. However it says I need to collect shards in order to unlock him. I am new to the game. Can someone explain to me how you collect shards?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Miotas, u got shards for vader then, you did not get vader. U earn shards from the battles. And vader in specific, u earn shards from achievments so u will unlock him soon im sure since u got extra shards from a pack!!!
  • Abyss wrote: »
    Miotas, u got shards for vader then, you did not get vader. U earn shards from the battles. And vader in specific, u earn shards from achievments so u will unlock him soon im sure since u got extra shards from a pack!!!

Oh I see! Thank you for clearing that up for me.