Targeting System

Can the devs swiftly fix the targeting system, Why is it that I aim at someone & it randomly selects someone for the next attack, so the guy im focusing down in pvp doesnt get attacked because the half dumb targeting system randomly selects a target nothing is more infuriating at this point then being 1 hit away from killing someone just to have the half **** targeting system target someone else & allow the healer to healer up the target I intended to finish off (Dont hit me with the did he taunt ?) NO he didnt use a taunt the game just randomly selects targets

Replies

• They are aware of the problem, hopefully they fix it soon.
  • Kevz57 wrote: »
    They are aware of the problem, hopefully they fix it soon.

It just cost me a PVP match by randomly selecting a target 3 times in a row smh
  • Been known for a long time, but I guess they'll fix it when they do. There's also a known bug where you can't select/ change a target. Obviously, no taunts or such.

Check out the bugs and issues section of the forum. Will give you an idea about the known bugs. Won't tell you how or when they're fixing it, though. Won't tell you why it's not been fixed yet. But will save you from posting new topics on the same.
  • Can the devs swiftly fix the targeting system, Why is it that I aim at someone & it randomly selects someone for the next attack, so the guy im focusing down in pvp doesnt get attacked because the half dumb targeting system randomly selects a target nothing is more infuriating at this point then being 1 hit away from killing someone just to have the half **** targeting system target someone else & allow the healer to healer up the target I intended to finish off (Dont hit me with the did he taunt ?) NO he didnt use a taunt the game just randomly selects targets

Yeah, it's annoying.