Character reset

Can you make possible the ability to reset a character to level 0, while retaining shards collected?

Replies

• Why would you want to do that?
  • i'd rather see a strip the character of the item and be able to use it on someone else. Leia i'm looking at you, you SOB 2.8k hp at lvl 60 2* biaatch. Got her to purple gear and yeah still no hp.
  • akositzke wrote: »
    Why would you want to do that?

I've got a 1-star IG-86 which I leveled to 43 to supplement my dark side team and it has really low base stats, but, it's damage output is on par with 4-star characters. I want this option so I can return IG-86 to level 1, then use shards to promote IG-86 so his base stats are increased, and then level him up with this increased base stats thus, making a much more powerful character

• Rutank wrote: »
    i'd rather see a strip the character of the item and be able to use it on someone else. Leia i'm looking at you, you SOB 2.8k hp at lvl 60 2* biaatch. Got her to purple gear and yeah still no hp.

I agree. That's a solid suggestion
  • Fmraer_1 wrote: »
    Rutank wrote: »
    i'd rather see a strip the character of the item and be able to use it on someone else. Leia i'm looking at you, you SOB 2.8k hp at lvl 60 2* biaatch. Got her to purple gear and yeah still no hp.

I agree. That's a solid suggestion

How about no? If you've committed to a character it should stay that way, otherwise I could pretty much always have everyone geared up depending on the team composition I want to run severely making the game broken.
    akositzke wrote: »

I've got a 1-star IG-86 which I leveled to 43 to supplement my dark side team and it has really low base stats, but, it's damage output is on par with 4-star characters. I want this option so I can return IG-86 to level 1, then use shards to promote IG-86 so his base stats are increased, and then level him up with this increased base stats thus, making a much more powerful character

It does not work this way. Eiter way, if you lvl to 70 first and promote afterwards or do it the other way around... the result will be the same

Fairly sure it doesnt work that way.. once you promote the character it will get the growth modifiers that you missed out on from leveling.
  • Merilon wrote: »
    Fmraer_1 wrote: »

It does not work this way. Eiter way, if you lvl to 70 first and promote afterwards or do it the other way around... the result will be the same

You sure about this?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Merilon wrote: »

You sure about this?

We're sure. The order in which you level your toon makes zero difference. All roads lead to the same destination.
  • TimCastle11
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Telaan wrote: »
    We're sure. The order in which you level your toon makes zero difference. All roads lead to the same destination.

Why do some people have lower or higher POWER than mine? at the same Lv.
    My experiment is that I will lv these characters; Kyo Ren, Count dooku, Ventress, & Daka, after I have 7*.
    I am gonna need like a month or more lol
    btw I am FTP and very patience.

i4meq8.png
    2my0rj6.png
    2cgljiu.png

• Because different characters have different stats modifiers and different gear which leads to different stats regardless of same level
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Telaan wrote: »

Why do some people have lower or higher POWER than mine? at the same Lv.
    My experiment is that I will lv these characters; Kyo Ren, Count dooku, Ventress, & Daka, after I have 7*.
    I am gonna need like a month or more lol
    btw I am FTP and very patience.

i4meq8.png
    2my0rj6.png
    2cgljiu.png

If you look at the screen where you star a character up, their stat modifers increase, and their current stats get a re-adjustment to compensate for the levels obtained before the current star level.

The different power level you are seeing means that either the 2 characters:
    1. Are at different star levels
    2. Are at different character levels
    3. Have different gear equipped
  • The above posters have spoken the truth, any deviation you see has to do with gear.
  • TimCastle11
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I see. Thank you for the answers ;)
    I probably keep those chars until 7* anyway since I don't need them now.
    I still can beat (new) GW and that is good enough for me :)