Galactic War: Team Death After Battle/ Error / Bugs 7/6/16 **MERGED**

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    My guild mate had the same thing happen
  • Our guild (Parental Guidance) is in a T6 raid. I had already gone through my first 2 teams dealing no more than 300k damage in the 1st phase. Threw in my 3rd team composed of lesser characters and was surprised when the defeat screen showed this lesser team dealt over 4 million damage finishing the 1st phase.
    This is really unusual as over the whole raid my team has never dealt more than 2 million damage. Moreso as the performance during the gameplay of this 3rd would never warrant such high numbers.
    My ingame name is Mace Leo.
    Don't want to take advantage of this over my guildmtes getting higher rewards as such damage would most likely make me 1st place not deservingly.
    It happened after the client update.
  • Mine and now i am stuck on load screen
  • Yup. Got a feeling this will be megathreaded
  • Same, here's my screen grab of our heroic raid that locked up on the 4th tier. It's counting down currently without being defeated.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Shxfb
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Yep. Last node. Won't load. Eternal loading symbol
  • Goose
    26 posts Member
    Everyone else :)
  • Jay21
    61 posts Member
    Maybe anonymous is looking out for us :)
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    @Nutzoids That is why I posted this as I just got first place for it was going to be #3
  • Hello! After I played the first node on GW, I went to start node 2 and my team was listed as dead but they didn't die in the first node. http://imgur.com/6RTWyft
    As you see in the picture, Leia and Teebo still have their protection.
  • Quwerta
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Same. First my B team died after battle 7 and I was annoyed, but hoped my A team might wrap it up... But what happend? After Battle 8 my A team is now dead aswell... -.-

(PS: Boba Fett survived somhow... maybe bc of its ability, haha... <.<)
  • DSV44
    84 posts Member
    Guild had rancor<50% on p4 and waiting for members to tag prior to update. Rancor still shows energy on bar, but will not allow any attempts stating 'raid victory'. We have members who have now lost the chance for reward, anyone else?
  • Not only are my characters only usable in one galactic war battle then rendered dead despite being very much full health at the end of the battle, but also i was supposed to receive bonus energy at 10 pm and it reset without being able to collect. ****?
  • Yup. All these posts are being added to megathread. Must be happening to a lot of us
  • Heina
    110 posts Member
    same here with my guildmates, thanks EA smh
  • ZagNutts
    19 posts Member
    This same issue just happened with my Guild, Z Nuttz Tossahs. We are attempting a Tier V Raid, and are currently in the second node. Suddenly one of our players gained 5 million contribution points and a Raid Victory notice appeared.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    I did 33 million damage on 1 turn on Rancor Tier 6 looks like it Happened to a few people
  • Yes we also had our guild coins stolen but they appear to be back to normal
  • Same happened in our t7 raid. Only 35 of 50 got in. Alpha said guild
  • Is any one having problems with the Galactic war? When playing mine is taking away characters that I haven't lost yet and not letting me use. Is it from the update earlier??
  • I finished the 8th node and all of my toons survived with full health. At the start of the 9th node all five of my team were "dead" and unable to use.

Please advise.
  • Aminon
    34 posts Member
    Thanks i just restarded my GW cause i didnt finish yesturdays fast enough i had a restart. Ill avoid doing GW today. And save doing it and my other restart tomorrow
  • Duff0
    1 posts Member
    Just happened to me. I probably did 500k but it said 28 million and that finished the raid before it should have.
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    I finished 2 nodes in GW, and once I was done with both, I noticed that the characters used were "defeated" after each one. This picture shows that even their protections were still up.

tumblr_o9x9rlArCL1v8edvmo1_540.png
  • Trawin
    10 posts Member
    Same thing happened to me after battle 8 :(
  • Happened to me too...
  • LBster
    5 posts Member
    So has anyone else had the issue with GW where I just finished a match and all my characters I used are no longer available for the rest of the battles. It says they don't have any health but no one died! Now I'm at only level 6 and don't have my best crew to finish. Is this a glitch or the new thing?

LBster
  • Shady
    3 posts Member
    I just finished a GW and started a new one (I had a restart available). After a few GW battles I left the GW section to do something else. I then tried to get back into GW and now it just loads forever and never opens. I restarted the app multiple times. Please assist
  • Dwod
    1 posts Member
    Happened to me on node 4, didnt node 5 with my B team sort of confused as to why they were out and lost 2 of them cause they werent ready for that opponent...
  • Same problem here. I won't even attempt again I guess. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm getting the eternal loading symbol
This discussion has been closed.