Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Punch a baby!
  • Options
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    Punch a baby!

I shouldn't have laughed at that
  • Mksepe23
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Its frustrating but I won't destroy my own stuff over a game. Kicking babies and punching puppies is reasonable tho. If neither is around just club a baby seal
  • Options
    I just got to the second to last node without losing anyone in the previous fight yet all five of them are unavailable now...very disappointed.
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone said this yet, but if you grind through GW with a single team they will be unavailable to you on the 10th node. Details were not updated to reflect this. Maybe it was announced in the actual forum post? May they're forcing me to be "deep"?

Here's my proof.
    EEbjqiQ.jpg
  • Options
    Update knocked out teams if you were in a GW. I lost mine on the 6th node even tho I won and got rewards.
  • Options
    What the hell? My teams got wiped on node 10 and 11? I could not use them again as if they were defeated in the previous node.. this is a joke....
  • Options
    So my galactic conquest is weird, all of my characters no matter how much they don't get damaged, they are unusable in the next round
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Canthe use my team in galactic even though they didn't die
  • Options
    I can't even get in. How many things can cg break?
  • Options
    It's so well tuned now, that even when you win a node you lose...
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Node 1. Took almost no damage and can't use that team now. Considering I use 7 toons to clear the entire thing and already can't use 5 of them, I'll wait a few hours to see if it's a bug.

Otherwise consider this my first ever complaint post!
  • Dm1996
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Lost my first and second group to a bug tonight. I won the round but all characters dead even though i won the stage.

As far as the tuning that was done. I have been unable to win a. GW since the new tune. When i was 68 i faced lvl 74s. Yeasterday i was 70 facing two final groups of mixed 70-71s 7-star. I sent all characters starting from the bottom up and all groups failed.
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    GW glitch caused all my guys to be instantly set to dead upon completion of the first node within GW.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Apoc wrote: »
    GW glitch caused all my guys to be instantly set to dead upon completion of the first node within GW.

It's not just node 1 but ever node, it's the new hard core difficulty.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Glad the GW guild challenge was yesterday and not tonight.
  • Catarra
    67 posts Member
    Options
    We wanted a fix, and instead they totally broke GW? Wow, great job! *facepalm*
    "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Naturally they became heroes." ~ Leia Organa
  • Kunvie
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I just completed node 9 with no toons dead but when I got to node 10, all of my toons from node 9 are dead. This needs fixing.
  • Options
    Didn't you guys know? This is the super-fantastic-elite-hardcore hard mode GW everyone's been asking for! Now we can really test out the full strength of our rosters - death match style!
  • Options
    NHNNnS3.jpg?1[/img]

I loved this GW you guys, keep up the good ol' work!
  • Kunvie
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Just completed node 10 with my 2nd group and on node 11, my entire second group is dead even after completing node 10 without losing anyone.
  • Options
    Same here played 2 nodes didn't lose a single character but 10 are now unusable
  • Javofett
    65 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't do the job properly. Please hire one that can. Its a mistake by mistake by mistake.
  • Options
    GW is dead! Oh no
  • cg3989
    1 posts Member
    Options
    For the first time today when i went to go through the galactic war i was only able to use each character for one fight and then they were red and unusable. Is this a change that is permanent because now i cant get through even half the fights. I don't even have enough characters to play different fights and especially not enough strong ones.
  • Options
    Another attemp to tweak it but it failed MISERABLY!

If they really wanted us to quit they've given us a lot of good reason to do so, GW is officially a whale only activity
  • Options
    Holy crap... this new über difficult mode sucks....
    No team survives, even when they win... ugh.
    Terrible.
    Funny, in a way, but not how I think it's supposed to work.
  • Options
    I love having a challenging gw. But this version is broken. I have only been able to complete 2 since they changed it. I have not had the easy teams on the last node like some of u. Absolute death squads i have to go up against at the end. And to top it off today. I lost most of my guys except my top 5 before the 11th node. And i use my best team to beat it. After which it took me about 8 retreats to accomplish. And i go to start the last node and it says my guys are dead. I absolutely hate this version. As i said before, i am all for a challenge, but this is ridiculous.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Options
    The only way to get people to quit raging about how much we hate the new GW is to break the game entirely. Well played.
  • Options
    Not a fan of the current tweaking. I wasn't breezing through on auto, never had, but I could at least get through. Before the most recent tweak, I had found the last few a challenge, maybe losing a teammate, but doable. This past week has been a nightmare, with losing whole teams and sending in multiple suicide squads to get through to the next node, then yesterday I finally hit the wall on the last node, went through my entire roster and still 3 enemies standing. Not to mention that team making it impossible to get to the menu and retreat on my main squad as they were close to one hit killing my teams of level 80, 7 star characters with level 8 gear.