Team is wiped out even when wining a node

Replies

• This patch was complete and utter crap. 350 crystals is nothing compared to what is needed to fix this - lost Guild Bank Coins, raids prematurely terminated, spontaneous character deaths in GW, a woefully late rollout (10:30 P.M. EST) of an event supposedly starting on July 6th at a reasonable time, access to clearly unintended mod tables, an overpriced new data pack in the store, and a clear screw-up in the applications efficiency (fights in galactic war have characters moving extremely slowly, which seem to coincide with a memory leak sapping processor power).

Fix your ****, EA.
  • Same here, my team died as well from winning and as a reward, i got 350 crystals. I think this game is really reliable. They find out problems so quick and gives u reward for have an error in the game. Not like other games, if there is a bug issue problem, they ignore. Good job ea, keep it up. But hope to have my dead team resurrected.

I'm not sure if getting rewards for a game consistently messing up is what I'd call 'reliable'...wait a minute, now that I think about it, I have come to expect and rely upon it happening quite regularly...so...yeah...sure...I can get on board with 'reliable'.
  • I am not losing Last Node + 1 Full GW and accept 350 crystals as compensation ...I need access to GW within 25 mins so I can fix this myself. I already lost out on Raid rewards ...
  • kaz8772
    11 posts Member
    "EA_Jesse
    11:13PM
    UPDATE: The above issues should now be fixed. We sent out 350 Crystals due to the technical issues.

We are still investigating an issue where the game will not load for a small number of players when they enter Galactic War."

What a sham for the raid victims, me included.
  • Phu
    17 posts Member
    Dev update says the issue is fixed.

Well it's not. My top 5 gw toons are dead on node 1. I use 7 toons to clear it every day. So it's just too bad? 350 crystals? I'd rather my full gw clear rewards.
  • Asuran
    13 posts Member
    Issue isn't fixed since I still have 10 dead GW chars
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    ... and included some game data to help us prepare for our next major update. This introduced a few bugs that the team is working on right now to fix.

I am sorry this doesn't make any sense. It's not necessary to push data to "help" prepare for an update, the data can be included when the update actually happens; the update and data already released doesn't have any correlative relationship.

Also, "a few bugs" is putting it pretty mildly; a lot of people lost GW rewards they were yet to earn and/or were cheated out of their earned raid ranking because other players inflicted insane amounts of damage.

And finally, the 350 crystals feels like a "sorry, but not sorry" offering considering it's the equivlent of less than $3.50 USD; seriously, I spent over $30 USD on this game TODAY alone, and I get 350 crystals? Like the company will go bankrupt if you hand out $5 USD in crystals to every player? Crystals aren't a real asset, you know, EA stock isn't going to plunge by being a little more considerate. Frankly, everyone will just spend them trying to obtain level 9 thru 11 gear, so it's a drop in the bucket for players, might as well give us something that expresses a little respect.
  • GrimmVonHell
    338 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    In 5 mins I will lose/have lost: Raid Rewards, GW Last 2 Nodes, 1 Full GW ...I am not accepting those crystals, it's in my inbox and there it can stay and rot. I want EA/CG tech support number right now.
  • Now the loading screen is infinite @EA_Jesse
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    So..still can't get into GW. Every time I try and enter is shows a loading screen that needs a force close to get out of. So due to this "small error" I'm going to lose a full set of nodes because I can't reset. Not only that but from reading what others wrote, my top characters are still dead so the remaining 3 nodes are a wash that I still have without them. I think that's worth more than 350 crystals
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Post edited by saberOriginal on
  • Is this error the reason why I am unable to access GW? I just get the clocking load screen that will not go away.
    I have just 1 node left to complete the GW. That's a bummer.
  • Ashoka41
    21 posts Member
    I can't open my galaktic war! I restarted my iPad Air after seeing that my victorious team ended up dead. Now I have no access to the GW at all.
  • Same issue here too. Pretty annoying since I decided I would grind in GW for credits to promote a character.

Maybe they'll dish out some apology gems to compensate and you could use them to buy credits for promoting. I literally just did that. Lol
  • Zahreem
    122 posts Member
    Has gw difficulty level been fixed, I can't see it mentioned, I've just attempted gw and made it to node 12 only to face a team at nearly 40k power, my team is 31k, this isn't a challenge it's impossible.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    This 350 crystal compensation feels like a sick joke, that's nowhere near the value of a full GW clear or rewards from a heroic raid. @CG_JohnSalera continues to disappoint :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • dirkdirk
    23 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    My a and b teams both taken away after winning in gw. What. 350? Gotta be kidding me.

Edit: removed language
    Post edited by J0K3R on
  • The only reason I'm not super mad about the raid bug losing 60,000 guild coins used to start our first Tier 7/Heroic Raid is that we probably weren't going to beat the Rancor in 48 hours anyway. Who the heck said T7 was easier to beat than T6?! Any mercs wanna help next time? Ive got a solid guild, just too many open slots right now...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    DarkAegis wrote: »
    The only reason I'm not super mad about the raid bug losing 60,000 guild coins used to start our first Tier 7/Heroic Raid is that we probably weren't going to beat the Rancor in 48 hours anyway. Who the heck said T7 was easier to beat than T6?! Any mercs wanna help next time? Ive got a solid guild, just too many open slots right now...

You just need two solid squads to finish a T7 raid, it doesn't promote depth
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I still can't even get into the GW past the loading screen.
  • DarkAegis
    82 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    tRRRey wrote: »

Really? I never got a chance to try before the bug killed our raid. I've got close to 28 7* toons of which at least 18 are level 80 and gear 9 or 10. The rest are gear 8 and 72 to 75 for the most part. Wish I could have seen for myself, but one of our top players barely made 6 figures against the guards in phase 1 before the bug hit. I'd like to try again but the rest of my guild is going to be gun shy...

Edit: spelling/wording
  • Stück loading in GW as well.
    I hope it's fixed in a few hours...
    Double your efforts.
    My master is not as forgiving as I am....
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    This 350 crystal compensation feels like a sick joke, that's nowhere near the value of a full GW clear or rewards from a heroic raid. @CG_JohnSalera continues to disappoint :smile:

Agreed. 500k credits (full GW) is worth roughly 600 gems. We lost our raid as well. That's another 400k in credits. Add in the gear, guild currency, Hans shards, GW tokens, etc., and this is the equivalent of several thousand gems.

350? Not even close. Already disappointed at the gear pack, and the 1200 gems I wasted to get useless gear.
  • DarkAegis wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

Really? I never got a chance to try before the bug killed our raid. I've got close to 28 7* toons of which at least 18 are level 80 and gear 9 or 10. The rest are gear 8 and 72 to 75 for the most part. Wish I could have seen for myself, but one of our top players barely made 6 figures against the guards in phase 1 before the bug hit. I'd like to try again but the rest of my guild is going to be gun shy...

Edit: spelling/wording

It's not that bad. Gets easier quickly. We barely finished the first one, and now we barely get in an attack each before it's defeated.
  • It's not that bad. Gets easier quickly. We barely finished the first one, and now we barely get in an attack each before it's defeated.

Good to know, thanks!
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Guess I missed a lot haha. Just woke up after the fix, did my GW in 15 mins. Done for today, back to sleep.

Yeah, salt tossed!
  • My SQUAD is still DEAD
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • KRIS_1220
    318 posts Member
    Hello is anything going to happen with the dead characters? Thanks 299 816 124
  • KRIS_1220 wrote: »
    Hello is anything going to happen with the dead characters? Thanks 299 816 124

Ahem
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.