Legit 7* Vader incoming! Maybe..

With being able to refresh the shard shop I see some krackens might be able to 7* Vader

Replies

• i need 8 more for 6*
  • Right in time for all the 7* Vaders illegally out there to get covered up after they finally said they'd do something about it...paper over cracks
  • Right in time for all the 7* Vaders illegally out there to get covered up after they finally said they'd do something about it...paper over cracks

Something, could mean just about anything. Looks like this might be it.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Right in time for all the 7* Vaders illegally out there to get covered up after they finally said they'd do something about it...paper over cracks

Pretty much right? I can only imagine how close someone is who has had decent shard shop luck...

Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • First 7* Vader....brought to you by a whale
  • EscapeArtist51
    1675 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Stabshimi wrote: »
    First 7* Vader....brought to you by whale industries
    There you go, that sounds cooler. Yeah ea did this on purpose. Found a nice way to get some fools to pay for a small chance at starring up a mediocre toon, while in the process making the cheated vaders they haven't found look legit
    Post edited by EscapeArtist51 on
  • This reminded me of the possible but never done Spaceballs 2 - the search for more money.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    This game gets better and more enjoyable with every update, tuning and bug fix. Looking forward to getting a title loan so I can keep up.
  • Granek
    50 posts Member
    so people are upset that people have:

a - more money than they do
    b- use it how they want

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    The shard shop change solely benefits whales and krakens, nothing about this change is friendly to f2p or even moderate spenders.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    I have 37/100, I know another in our guild has 38/100. She's been playing since soft launch. Would take some serious shard shop luck + refreshing over the next week to get anyone to 7* legit.
    Hodor
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    I just unlocked mine at 6*! 100 more shards seems like eons away...
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Someone in my guild just hit 46/100 today after refreshes
  • ukdfink
    148 posts Member
    Right in time for all the 7* Vaders illegally out there to get covered up after they finally said they'd do something about it...paper over cracks

What did they do to fix it originally...put on wigs and call each other Doris?
  • The legit ones will be rolling out very soon.
    Granek wrote: »
    so people are upset that people have:

a - more money than they do
    b- use it how they want

Death and taxes, etc.
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    Doga wrote: »
    This game gets better and more enjoyable with every update, tuning and bug fix. Looking forward to getting a title loan so I can keep up.

Sacrificing your first born to ea works better
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    I guess we should be happy they have finally dealt with the 7* Vader issue by offering to Krakens as a solution.
    They have set all the 7* vaders back to 4*, gear 1, level 1. I know this because of a guild mate. It happened during yesterday's update.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    21/100 the end in sight. I will be selling his excess shards in shard shop before I get the 2500 arena wins or 1000 shipment purchases.
    They have set all the 7* vaders back to 4*, gear 1, level 1. I know this because of a guild mate. It happened during yesterday's update.

No you do not know for sure if all have been set back, you know of one instance of this happening