"Darthh Tatertot"- Guild looking for members, lvl 80+, 20+ t7 toons

pixman83
118 posts Member
edited January 2017
DT is a well established guild that has been around for a while. We are part of the KoR alliance, and a major part of the team that helped get KoR Resurgence to the top of the tank leaderboard. There are 5 other heroic tank guilds in the alliance, and now its our turn. We are threading the line between power gamers and active casuals, meaning that we all want to move onwards and upwards; but also have a real life outside of swgoh.

We have a very active and helpful bunch of people right now who like sharing their expertise, and also learning from other players. Guild runs on eastern timezone (GMT-4) though we have players from all over the world and time our raids accordingly.

A few general guidelines and expectations:

Minimum guidelines to join: lvl 80+, 20+ 7* toons. Thats enough for 1 full squad of toons per tank phase. Thats our main focus for the moment, so that sets the minimum expectations. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis, especially for players with good p2 or p3 squads and real life friends. ;)

Membership REQUIRES using the Line App (http://line.me/en/) since ingame chat is terrible. We use it to coordinate raids and share information. If you have Line, friend me at Pixman83. If you don't have Line, you have a day to get it after joining or be booted. It may seem harsh, but trust me, its worth it.

This is an active guild, that expects everyone to participate. We expect everyone to get their 600 daily energy spent every day, because that is what fuels our ability to do more raids. Exceptions will be made around holidays and RL issues.

We recognize that life trumps game, but if you are going to be out for a few days please be respectful and let us know on Line.

Contact me on LINE if you are interested or have any questions and we can get you started immediately.

My LIne ID: Pixman83
My ally code: 684-342-171
My Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/pixman83/

Activity schedule:
BVcvRKt.jpg
Post edited by pixman83 on

Replies