Lv80 XI gear color ♛Team Redemption♛

Prev1
Regeneration
303 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks.

2n19ca8.jpg
Post edited by Regeneration on

Replies

• How do you have 6555 energy? lol
  • I want it! Gimme gimme
  • DeltaOne wrote: »
    How do you have 6555 energy? lol

We would all like to know :open_mouth:
  • Saved energy for weeks ;)
  • DeltaOne wrote: »
    How do you have 6555 energy? lol

When you are in the game screen click on the purple lightning bolt in the top right corner. Agree to pay 'x' amount of credits for them.

Repeat until you have 6555.

Simple really.
  • That's so cool!

I want a gold hero!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If that's XI, what does IX and X look like?

I'm guessing X is the same without the semi-circles in the middle.
  • maybe Black lol
  • Isn't it kind of a waste to stock the energy since you don't get a natural refill from the timer? :0
  • Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks ;).

Brought to you in courtesy by [iN]Naecabon.
    -Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg
    Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks ;).

-Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg

If 6555 energy in pool aint proof players use memory hackers in this game to alter game data i dont know what is.

To even get 6555 in energy you need to refill over 54 times, and since refills get more expencive the more you fill up.
    well you get the picture.
  • Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks ;).

-Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg
    Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks ;).

-Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg

If 6555 energy in pool aint proof players use memory hackers in this game to alter game data i dont know what is.

To even get 6555 in energy you need to refill over 54 times, and since refills get more expencive the more you fill up.

People have been saving energy for a long time. Refilling 5 times a day would equal 600 energy...11 days is 6600 energy. You see where I'm going with this?

-Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg

-Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg

He saved the energy, if u started 2 weeks before and u take 4refills(300crystal) every day u will have 56 ;)
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't know how it was done, but to unlock Dark Side 7 you need to be level 67. And it takes about 4000 per level tonjust donthat. So to have 6555 left TODAY (day of cap lift) you would have needed stocked energy of about 28,000 + 6555 or 33,555. That's a little more than 54 refreshes...more like 282 refreshes or 750 crystals per day for 40 days, for total of 30,000 Crystals. If this is cut to 31 days (don't believe you can nit use energy oncenin 40 days), lets say two more refreshes per day, adds 800 Crystals per day for a total over 55000 crystals.like $400 or $500 and 32 days without a single energy use. Cheaper version would be tonuse a HEX editor....

Nice to see the screenshot though.
  • I don't know how it was done, but to unlock Dark Side 7 you need to be level 67. And it takes about 4000 per level tonjust donthat. So to have 6555 left TODAY (day of cap lift) you would have needed stocked energy of about 28,000 + 6555 or 33,555. That's a little more than 54 refreshes...more like 282 refreshes or 750 crystals per day for 40 days, for total of 30,000 Crystals. If this is cut to 31 days (don't believe you can nit use energy oncenin 40 days), lets say two more refreshes per day, adds 800 Crystals per day for a total over 55000 crystals.like $400 or $500 and 32 days without a single energy use. Cheaper version would be tonuse a HEX editor....

Nice to see the screenshot though.

Do you really think energy is not checked server-side?
  • Energy levels are held server side, so I don't think they are hackable... Someone may know better as I'm no expert!
  • lol there are so many people not believing the existence of desperate-dedicated type of players. I have seen 30k+ power stacked.
    For someone who buy 5 refreshes (600 power) for 500 crystal for 30 days. Not that hard imo but the tactical advantage by going up level 70 instantly is quite amazing
  • Take a look at the sim tickets. Lots n lots of refills
  • Ok, I never thought to collect energy this way!!! Will this be come a trend? I know I'm going to start doing it.
  • At least the first time completed this mission he'll get 2 free crystals.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    Ok, I never thought to collect energy this way!!! Will this be come a trend? I know I'm going to start doing it.

Only when there is a level cap increase.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Very dedicated
  • u guys are op.
  • Instinct beat me in a clan war!!! Instinct is OP!!! Nerf them CG or I'll quit!!!

Lol
  • Instinct beat me in a clan war!!! Instinct is OP!!! Nerf them CG or I'll quit!!!

Lol

lol cg wouldnt do that to their #1 funders

• At least the first time completed this mission he'll get 2 free crystals.
    Hahahaha! This just cracked me up
  • KoolKent wrote: »
    At least the first time completed this mission he'll get 2 free crystals.
    Hahahaha! This just cracked me up

lolol yea 3 pennies back!!

• I am just glad that there are only 4 people 'only' lvl 61 so far on my shard o0
  • holy cow
  • Finally found the true wallet warrior clan lmao!.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • crazy...u guys unlocked it so soon