My ladder: Skykrak, M, Bones, Stazari, Shimrra, Zach, Obi Pan

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Whats up woody?
    Post edited by Bones on
  • Bones sup man your the boss no way i can take you out lol level 9 qgj kicks my **** now seems like all your guys guild is just carving up the lvl nine toons
  • Messages to Jensxn and Obi Pan
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Changed our name considering everyone besides Guapo quit
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Post name I mean
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    Guess who was the soggy **** today...
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    I seriously hate you all.

You're all nothing without your little circle **** team blocking

Only one person attacked you, I took you after your payout so I can get up top for my payout
  • Bones
    456 posts Member

So does that make you something.....your team is an auto win just like everyone else. Thats the whole point of having allies and a guild.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Jensxn wrote: »

Only one person attacked you, I took you after your payout so I can get up top for my payout

Wrong, today was clearly orchestrated to the last few seconds to knock me back, but its cool, I'll attack any one of you at your payouts from here on out.

You all just make one more aspect of the game lame.

Not really, Obi took you as fast as he could, and then I started battle with you 2 min after your payout
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    El Jeffery took you out of first. If he hadn't I would have taken him outta second. Sith Happens
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Bones wrote: »

So does that make you something.....your team is an auto win just like everyone else. Thats the whole point of having allies and a guild.

There's no need for the **** you all pull on a daily basis. I'm sure you enjoy it, good for you.

I wouldn't go out of my way to knock people back when its not my payout, but you all have that mentality.

No one has gone out of their way to knock you out of your payout, the people who attacked you at your payout were also in your payout, and then I took you after your payout so I didn't drop you out

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Jensxn wrote: »
    Bones wrote: »

There's no need for the **** you all pull on a daily basis. I'm sure you enjoy it, good for you.

I wouldn't go out of my way to knock people back when its not my payout, but you all have that mentality.

No one has gone out of their way to knock you out of your payout, the people who attacked you at your payout were also in your payout, and then I took you after your payout so I didn't drop you out

Obviously, your attack wasn't what I'm talking about, although you've done it several times yourself in the past.

I have zero chance ever getting 1st vs 1 of you in the same payout with 2 or 3 of you helping him, but to continuously knock me out of top 5 shows you're not only greedy, but mean as well.

They arent being greedy, we have 3 people in your same payout, plus 5 more in the next hour. So they all try to get close to the top. If your in the way vs someone in our guild you will most likely be hit first. Thats just how it is. Nothing is going to change that. But they dont go out of their way to battle you.
  • Obipan
    78 posts Member
    I am
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Obipan wrote: »
    I am

So, you and Zach only, right?

Unless you're on LINE with other guys from other guilds as well.

Pretty lame shard to be on, imagine fighting against a coordinating team every day, it sucks.

FranzYolo, Obipan (Imperiex), Zach (Ziti), Derek, Lou, Truco, and possibly mighty are all your payout Zap, Obi and Zach are the only two that coordinate together at that time
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Would you like a truce Zap? I'm
    M btw.
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Well now I'm darthMacaroni......I kept the capital M. Lol
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    So I could send you our line app and we become allies
    Post edited by Mc1 on
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    There are too many problem peeps coming for us all anyhow
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Name updated
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm a little bit late (12/07 for last message) but nice to see peoples of my shard too.
    Shimrra ingame.
    Generaly in the top 10 (or less sometimes) at my payout time (19h Paris time).
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Shimrra wrote: »
    I'm a little bit late (12/07 for last message) but nice to see peoples of my shard too.
    Shimrra ingame.
    Generaly in the top 10 (or less sometimes) at my payout time (19h Paris time).

We have a line chat if you want to join it. My line id is jimbonez. Send me a message and ill invite you, if you want.
  • Sorry i don't have a software for chat actually. I'll try to install one (don't know wich one) and contact you if it's ok (and if i succed in this hard task !)