Maximizing heroic dmg

So I'm just looking for some advice on maximising my dmg in heroic raids. We have someone that solos pt1 so it would mostly for be pt2/3 and then p4.

Currently I use: Phasma(l), Rey, QGJ, Lumi, RG

And my toons:
lvl 80 QGJ g10
lvl 77 Lumi g9
lvl 80 RG g9
lvl 80 Daka g9
lvl 80 Rey g9
lvl 80 Lando g9
lvl 75 Yoda g9
lvl 80 Teebo g8
lvl 74 Barriss g8
lvl 80 Phasma g8
lvl 70 GS g8
lvl 70 EK g8
lvl 70 EE g8
lvl 72 Sid g8
lvl 77 IG86 g8
lvl 66 AA g8
lvl 73 JC g8
lvl 63 5's g8

Replies

• Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    You should really work to solo p1 but you need scanners. You already have the toons (Teebo, QGJ, EE, 5's and GS, though I use chewie over GS).

What sort of damage are you doing?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    TM reduction is your friend. QGJ maxed + omega, Teebo max + omega. TM gains with HRScout are also good, but the goal is to make the rancor get less turns.

I can push out about 300k damage on the door phases with just a Phasma,QGJ,Rey,GS, 5s (for slow, sometimes I will use RG). I dont have teebo at g10 so his potency is a bit low.

P4 is literally just "throw every toon you possibly have at the thing." Rancor hits incredibly hard and can't be as easily controlled as p1/2/3. P4 is usually good for high speed and high burst teams like droids with a JE (front load all your burst, then die in 2 hits haha).
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I normally hit about 300k on the doors. I'm think maybe I should work on GS and run something like this:

Phas(l), QGJ, Rey, 5's, GS
  • Phasma, Rey, GS, Yoda and QGJ is a consistent 400-500k on the door phase.
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Phasma, Rey, GS, Yoda and QGJ is a consistent 400-500k on the door phase.

Yer I wondered about that team. What gear level and omegas are you using for GS and Yoda?
  • Phasma, Rey, GS, Yoda and QGJ is a consistent 400-500k on the door phase.

If you didnt have GS who would be a better sub, IG86 or leia?
  • X0160768 wrote: »

Yer I wondered about that team. What gear level and omegas are you using for GS and Yoda?

That's a good team, one which I have been using for more than 20 raids now with similar damages. I used to rank 5-10 in my guild but now with 450k damage I'm not even in the top 10! The top 5 are all 1+ mil.

Long story short work on your p1 team.
  • X0160768 wrote: »

GS gear X and Yoda gear IX. GS has omegas on his special and unique, yoda without omegas.
    But I agree with @GSWToTheHead, phase 1 is where all the damage is.