Gearing up

Hey everyone. I'm having a hard time gearing past lvl 8. I'm just not getting the gear I need in raids, and saving up for even one high level piece takes weeks it seems. Seems like other players are able to gear up a lot faster, so what do they know that I don't?

Replies

• Apo
    60 posts Member
    They spend money. Most of my toons are also stuck at gear 8.
  • Thanks, guess I just needed comfort in knowing it's not just me.
  • Are you already doing heroic raids? That actually makes all the difference. Every spot in heroic has a chance to drop full raid gear. (I don't think this is the case for lower tier raids).
    Don't be affraid to apply to a heroic guild with only 5 or less 7* heroes. Most guilds have a shortage of members nowadays and they just need you to deliver the 600 coins.
  • Are you already doing heroic raids? That actually makes all the difference. Every spot in heroic has a chance to drop full raid gear. (I don't think this is the case for lower tier raids).
    Don't be affraid to apply to a heroic guild with only 5 or less 7* heroes. Most guilds have a shortage of members nowadays and they just need you to deliver the 600 coins.

Thanks, I hate to leave my guild, it's a bunch of good guys. But we're capping out at tier 6 raids.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    @DakRalter
    Sadly, simply hitting a t7 rancor and dealing 1 damage is worth more than finishing a t6. I know you may be hesitant to abandon your guild, but if you don't have real friends in it then I would find a t7 guild that allows 1 hits per member.

Heroics drop so much better loot.