New game mode suggestion

Since GW got nerfed and we no longer have somewhere to try new characters can we have

A lower tier arena to run side by side with existing arena encouraging new players trying new builds.
Eligibility Suggestions -characters must be 4stars or below -max gear level 5 -level 40 or below - rewards could be chewie, talia, xp bots anything to help new players.
Would add another fun game mode for casuals and hardcores to enjoy
Thoughts?

Replies

• Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Since GW got nerfed and we no longer have somewhere to try new characters can we have

A lower tier arena to run side by side with existing arena encouraging new players trying new builds.
    Eligibility Suggestions -characters must be 4stars or below -max gear level 5 -level 40 or below - rewards could be chewie, talia, xp bots anything to help new players.
    Would add another fun game mode for casuals and hardcores to enjoy
    Thoughts?

Stop with bandwagoning upon GW is garbage now. If anything GW now gives you endless chances to try out endless team compositions against a myriad of enemies.
  • A myriad of enemies? GW is 12 stages of sidious,phasma,douku, luminara/old dakka/ Kylo/fotp/ Leah... Lol
  • A myriad of enemies? GW is 12 stages of sidious,phasma,douku, luminara/old dakka/ Kylo/fotp/ Leah... Lol

Which means 56 combinations.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Heronmar wrote: »
    A myriad of enemies? GW is 12 stages of sidious,phasma,douku, luminara/old dakka/ Kylo/fotp/ Leah... Lol

Which means 56 combinations.

Please, regardless of how you feel about GW, would you not want to see more things to do in-game. I mean, I disagree with the OPs suggestion but I would like to see those unused holotables be put to use. Not replacement or secondary arena. Just something fun to do with the multitude of toons many of us have aquired.
  • Something like this would be great. I posted something similar earlier in the week...and someone posted a similar poll a few days ago as well. Hopefully CG sees that the topic keeps coming up and looks at implementing something like this!