Insufficient Storage for Update **Megathread**

Replies

• Same here. insufficient storage soace, even though I have 8.96GB free (and I also tried moving everything to sd, and uninstaling most Google product updates).
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    At this rate I'll also lose daily completition tasks, challenges, the omega, crystals, a GW run, etc. I'd appreciate a fix :(
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Btw I just noticed lol, I got the notification for regular energy refilled 5 minutes ago haha, now I'm losing that one too :)
  • Sony Xperia 2
    Ally 372 522 476
    2gig free space on phone and 25gig free on memory card.
    Cannot log in because of this bug
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • 7aven
    7 posts Member
    Same issue. Fails on Samsung tab pro, cm_12 OS 5.8gb free

Works on Samsung g6 phone, Android 6

Ally code: 528_781_665

My PvP squad was anakin lead, qgj, lumi, Yoda, 5555. I tried switching it up on phone but still fails. This needs to be fixed. By the way , mods sharing catina energy SUCKS!
  • Taikun
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Xperia Z1
    Don't know my ally code, cause i can't connect...
    Pvp Squad: Phasma, QGJ, RG, GS, Rey

Not enough space (i have 4 GB...)

Going to miss 1rk pvp, energy bonus, maybe a raid...

Thx for the update
    Post edited by Taikun on
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    It's been around 6 hours, and I've got around 2 hours for the day to be over, still no more official replies. Lots of gameplay and farming and rewards are missed now, and more will be missed if there isn't a solution soon. :/
  • chewie8han
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm in the same boat. No matter what I've tried, I get the same message. I have plenty of storage space, rebooted, cleared cache and ... nothing.

I'm going to need some help here, and I'm going to need something to make up for not being able to finish the day's events.

No clue what my ally code is. My account is chewie8han. And in case the Dev's can't figure it out, it was the update that messed everything up.
  • GrampaSimpson
    355 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    In 25 hours, I will have officially missed one day if this isn't fixed in time. It will be the first day I'll have missed since the game hit the Play Store. If this happens, I am walking away from the game for good. This is inexcusable. I have tried to come to the developers' defense, tried to rein in the frustration, but this is beyond the pale. Please don't make me walk away.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    In 25 hours, I will have officially missed one day if this isn't fixed in time. It will be the first day I'll have missed since the game hit the Play Store. If this happens, I am walking away from the game for good. This is inexcusable. I have tried to come to the developers' defense, tried to rein in the frustration, but this is beyond the pale. Please don't make me walk away.

20 minutes for my day to be over, and no more official word for a while now... so I pretty much lost the day today (I started playing late waiting for the update, and when it finally was available, this happened).

Lots of credits, crystals, energy and cantina energy, 1 gw run, guild contributions, top 1 pvp rewards, the daily omega, the events, even purchasing the items and shards from the shipments.

I really expect a very good retribution on this issue, not the standard 500 crystals for everybody, but everything that I lost today for me, and for those who lost it too.

• OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Funny enough I thought when the mods update went live the game would be pretty much dead to me (it's a pain to think that now my barely 1 or 2 teams maxed are not maxed anymore, the grind continues)... And now I'm locked out of the game haha. Ironic. We'll see what happens. But I'm really disappointed here.
  • Sony Xperia m4 aqua
    Ally code - don't remember it
    Arena squad -Phasma, QGJ, RG, Rey, Leia

The game is not starting now from bluestacks on pc too, after logging once after update and equipping the tutorial mode on QGJ.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    All right, officially the day is over for me on SW:GoH. Pretty much a day wasted (first ever since Dec 28th when I started playing). Tyvm. :)

Raid tomorrow in 10 and a half hours. Let's see if I can get back in in time.
  • Everything was all good until I updated. Received the same problem

Device: ZTE Maven
    Ally Code: Can't get that because game won't open :(
    Squad (going off memory): HK-47, IG-86 Sentinel Droid, Luminara Unduli, Nightsister Initiate, and
  • I am using an Sony xperia M4 Aqua. My arena squad was: phasma(L), QGJ, 5555's, Rey. My ally code is 714-247-177.
  • -Sony Xperia m4 aqua Dual.
    -I can't remember my ally code,but I do know my player ID
    Arena squad -Phasma, QGJ 7*, OD 7*, Rey 7*, Fotp 6*, all at level 80, and gear level 8.
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note
    Allies code - 977-733-417
    Lumi ( leader ), IG - 86, Rey, dooku, QGJ
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note
    Allies code - 977-733-417
    Lumi ( leader ), IG - 86, Rey, dooku, QGJ
  • Anybody notice we all have a few toons in common? Some combination of Phasma, QGJ, Rey, LU, and/or 86?

Also, @Darkl0rd12, you remember your player ID but not your ally code? That freakin' thing is like a missile launch code!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    I can't believe still no reply.
  • I can't believe it either. What are they doing?
  • AceCV
    993 posts Member
    Installed bluestacks on pc but not the same thing....no mobility... and all the resources lost in about a day out of the game.

A quick and serious fix needed !
  • I use Bluestacks, my Ally Code is 144-588-822. No way to fix this problem. The problem is the actualization
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Aaaaaaaaand now I'm losing the raid. P1 is gone and by the looks of it I won't even make it before it's over. Seriously, they screwed me up big time.
  • gma
    3 posts Member
    I got locked out after manually updating. Dont know my ally code without being able to enter.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    I find it really hard to believe no answer yet, and there has been 19 hours since the issue came up, and they haven't neither addressed it nor rolled it back in time to prevent more downtime, even if it is for a small section of the players, this is just nonsense. I've seen a lot of people complaining both here on the forums and on Google Play ratings (I after A LOT of time, decided to remove my 5* rating, didn't downgrade, just removed, no need to be harsh). I'm sure there's more people with the issue who hasn't come here on the forums or google play, but ok. You guys keep ignoring us.

I'm sure you'll eventually fix this, and most likely the retribution will be 500 crystals for everybody, which is just another slap to the face :/ since everybody gets the same we're actually still 1 day left of disadvantage on mods, lots of energy wasted, rewards gained, etc. Honestly quite disappointed with this. Terrible way of handling it, not even a single word after the initial contact? really?
  • general mobile discovery
    android 4.4.2
    i dont know ally code because game isnt opening
    sidious(leader) qcj unduli jedi consolos savage opress
  • Anybody notice we all have a few toons in common? Some combination of Phasma, QGJ, Rey, LU, and/or 86?

Also, @Darkl0rd12, you remember your player ID but not your ally code? That freakin' thing is like a missile launch code!

Hahaha @GrampaSimpson , yeah it is a really long one, but I said I do know it, not remember it ;-) cause I took a screenshot of it,and not of my ally code for some reason lol

Come on guys we all love this game, and it's such a disappointment we don't have any message from you. I understand it can be hard to fix this, but at least keep us in touch.
  • Wagg
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Samsung galaxy S4
    Free memory, phone: 2.74Gb SDcard:8.65Gb
    Ally code: 561-444-994
    Arena line up: Captian Phasma, Luminara Unduli, Genosian Solider, Darth Sidious and IG-88.

I can play on my computer using Andy (android emulator), but the game refuses to start on my phone with "not enough space"-message
    Post edited by Wagg on
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
    165-968-335
    QGJ, Dooku, Sidious, Luminara, Kylo Ren