Trouble in 4-L normal in light side

I am having trouble to pass this level, any tips??

Replies

• so i did this with all the starter guys and someone1 level 40 friended me with a 2.4k rating barrios i didnt 3 star it but i beat it
  • barris*
  • You actually don't need to beat this until Lv 43 I think. Use your energy for better things.
  • Stuck on this too currently :/ I'm guessing I'll likely need Lumi from galactic war to progress.
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    I am also stuck at this stage! It seems like it is a bug where they can keep spamming grenades without any cooldown of timer
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Im stuck here too, they throw grenades an wipe my whole team almost by their 2nd turn........

How to pass this one???????
  • EA is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. In the meantime just level your team to about 40 with Lv 5-6 gear and you should get through it without much of an effort.
  • I two starred it at 38 with 3 healers... Barris, Consular, and Luminara (ally's). The heals were very necessary. I regretted taking my low HP resistance trooper when he died in the first salvo of grenades.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Thnx
  • chewbacca leader with def up bonus, barris, luminara, 3* consular or higher and jawa all on gear V. Prayed that def up will proc on first grenade spam, from there barris healed enough for jawa to stun them to the ground and remove them one at a time
  • Yeah I had this problem also, was stuck for like 3 days. Then I just start lvl up playing other mision and came back to this misinformation and won. So just lvl try to get a healer on your squad and you be fine
  • I was just about to post for help on this Glad not only person getting grenade spam to death!!!
  • EA is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. In the meantime just level your team to about 40 with Lv 5-6 gear and you should get through it without much of an effort.

Oh, it's bugged? Is there a reference post? I managed to get past this level with a lot of healing, but I didn't know it was bugged.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • It's not bugged but Jessie did post and say they know it's too difficult in its current form.I couldn't find the original post but here is a link to known issues. It's there.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/754/known-issues-12-4-2015/p1
  • I think 4-L is not so difficult. You can clear it soon.
  • These are the enemies in light side 4L.
    Sandtrooper Scout X 4 (these are the ones who throw grenades) and one Stormtrooper Commander.

Then five Sandtrooper Scouts.

Then four Stormtroopers and Boba Fett.

http://m.imgur.com/a/NW9Hp

My ewok died in this instance because I'm trying not to waste resources on him, so I 2*d it again.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Wow! Yes this Level was very very hard! It took my also a long time! :)
  • like someone posted earlier, just use a borrowed old Ben when it's available. I one starred it with just my level 39 starting toons. old Ben will keep them from using their special attack for a cpl rounds.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    like someone posted earlier, just use a borrowed old Ben when it's available. I one starred it with just my level 39 starting toons. old Ben will keep them from using their special attack for a cpl rounds.

Yeah, Old Ben keeps the damage away for a few rounds so you can kill off 1-2 of them grenade spammers and hopefully not get gibbed. You could also try Tarkin too if you can't find Old Ben to borrow. (Duh... LS missions. haha.)
    Post edited by scootle on
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    One of the funniest strategies I tried after beating it and reattempting it is..

Using Ima-Gun Di as leader and having a full team of Jedi

Suddenly those AOEs are those storm troopers biggest nightmare! Try it and you'll see why!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • I've just made past it at 37, but thanks to a 47 ally. And yet, only two stars (Ahsoka didnt make it, long live Ahsoka). This stage is just plain wrong. The enemies are 30, there is no defending how hard it is. This should have been adressed in beta.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Stuck on this too currently :/ I'm guessing I'll likely need Lumi from galactic war to progress.

If you think of this game in a way that there is only 1 way to progress than you are wrong
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Take what the game gives you and make a team
  • Borrowing an Old Ben is all you need to do and it's a ton easier. Reload the battle screen a few times until an Old Ben shows up. Easy.
  • I am level 38 and have same issue with this one... The granates always killed my Jawa(3*) and my Resistance Trooper(2*)... Giving me only a one star win in the end...
    so i came up with this plan ☺️...dont include them ..only use 3 guys (chewbacca 4*, Consular 3* and Plo Koon 3* (5-4-4 in gear) and then choose Bariss as loan a Hero
    = 2Tanks and 2 Healers...

It works ☺️
  • scootle wrote: »
    Borrowing an Old Ben is all you need to do and it's a ton easier. Reload the battle screen a few times until an Old Ben shows up. Easy.
    Well Im level 38 squad power 9,005 just borrowed a 3 star 1377 old ben and still got completely annihilated it is by no means a fix all he didn't get his turn until after barrage of grenades, you probably need 2 light side healers which I don't have yet. Just gotta level up more I guess.
  • Camalus wrote: »
    scootle wrote: »
    Borrowing an Old Ben is all you need to do and it's a ton easier. Reload the battle screen a few times until an Old Ben shows up. Easy.
    Well Im level 38 squad power 9,005 just borrowed a 3 star 1377 old ben and still got completely annihilated it is by no means a fix all he didn't get his turn until after barrage of grenades, you probably need 2 light side healers which I don't have yet. Just gotta level up more I guess.

Do you have chewie and a tank more...and a healer(consular)?..then pick another healer and leave out your crit/damage people with low health
  • After you hit lvl 40 go with a 2 healer build. If you don't have 2 healers take one from a friend